Calorie Bombs Pls

OP
M

Motif

Sounds like a good problem to have!

Getting to a lean 75kg should be your first goal. With an extra 5kg of lean muscle you’ll look so much different

Don’t pack on fat... it will create problems down the line.

Is it really too hard to eat 4x7-800 cal meals a day plus an ice team shake to get close to 4000 calories?

People always estimate I weight at least 80 kg cause my upper body is really muscular. My legs are super skinny. I train than twice as much as everything else, but I can't build mass on them.

And yeah, it's pretty hard for me to get that much calories. I don't really know what to ear all day. I'm not home most of the time and that's a big issue

OP
M

Motif

Eating huge or too little amounts of simple carbohydrates and sugar is just plain stupidity. If you have insulin problems, if you aren't metabolising sugar properly, if you are sedentary all this carbs will just increase your visceral fat and make you fat. Give you even more sugar-diabetes problems.

If you are eating too little carb, it will spike stress hormones like cortisol, adrenaline.

I would eliminate all the PUFAs first. Getting adequate even little more protein. Then add moderate carbs and moderate amounts of saturated fats like butter, coconut, olive oil.

While increasing your carb-sugar, you can supplement with taurine. So your liver stores more glycogen, be less stressed.

Rich sources of B Vitamins, like Brewer's Yeast will support your insulin & sugar metabolism..

But how do I know what is the right amount of sugar for me?

And sugar is bad for the liver? This sucks.
I think my liver isn't doing good anyway. My fat digestion is horrible. I need a lot of ox bile for that

LCohen

But how do I know what is the right amount of sugar for me?

And sugar is bad for the liver? This sucks.
I think my liver isn't doing good anyway. My fat digestion is horrible. I need a lot of ox bile for that

You misunderstood it. Sugar isn't bad for liver. Liver has glycogen storages (carbs & sugars), after these stores are spent by body and you have little glycogen in your stores this will stress your body.

But that still doesn't mean you should get huge amounts of sugars and carbs. You need Taurine & B Vitamins to support sugar-liver system.

OP
M

Motif

You misunderstood it. Sugar isn't bad for liver. Liver has glycogen storages (carbs & sugars), after these stores are spent by body and you have little glycogen in your stores this will stress your body.

But that still doesn't mean you should get huge amounts of sugars and carbs. You need Taurine & B Vitamins to support sugar-liver system.

So you would recommend to take a b-complex and taurine daily?

I just ordered Tudca and nac to hopefully improve my liver. Let's see if it's doing anything for me. I still hope my liver is the cause for my histamine intolerance.

LCohen

So you would recommend to take a b-complex and taurine daily?

I just ordered Tudca and nac to hopefully improve my liver. Let's see if it's doing anything for me. I still hope my liver is the cause for my histamine intolerance.

Yes Taurine & B Vitamins (or brewer's yeast)

NAC is good for liver health too. I hope it will do good for you.

Cirion

OP
M

Motif

Still wasn't able to gain weight.

Would be easy if I would eat even more sugar, but I already eat pretty much of it, so I think this wouldn't be a good idea.

Getting 4000 calories is crazy hard for me

Cirion

Have you measured body temp and/or pulse lately? Especially in the morning? You may not need to eat any more calories if your pulse/temps are good. Also how do you feel?

OP
M

Motif

Have you measured body temp and/or pulse lately? Especially in the morning? You may not need to eat any more calories if your pulse/temps are good. Also how do you feel?
Not measured, but i will!

Feeling better than in years, but still needs to progress

tara

Would be easy if I would eat even more sugar, but I already eat pretty much of it, so I think this wouldn't be a good idea.

I'm not saying these foods would be good for you - that depends on your state, tolerances, needs, etc. But they are reasonably calorie dense. A few thoughts off the top ...
Thick potato chips deep fried in coconut oil or beef fat.
Potatoes, sweet potatoes, or any other edible root thoroughly sauteed in generous amounts of butter.
Fried rice with veges and meat (using preferred fats)
Mashed potatoes made with as much cream or butter or coconut oil as works for you.
Lamb chops

Add condiments, sauces etc to lower density foods:
butter, coconut oil, mayonnaise made with preferred oils/fats, bearnaise sauce, rich liver pate ...

These have some sugar in them, but are not all sugar:
Creme brulee.
Cheesecake.
Rice pudding with raisins and cinnamon or whatever you like
Icecream
other rich desserts or puddings

sunraiser

I feel like I'm only providing warnings at the moment but I do not want people to go down the same pain filled paths I have.

I was the same as you. Lots of muscle and never craved huge amounts of calories and couldn't gain much weight despite increased intake.

I had some short term helpful resolution of mega adrenal stress via forcing calories but overall it was the worst thing I have done for my health.

A higher calorie intake is a RESULT of a healthier metabolism, it isn't the cause of it. If you are not hungry for the calories then your body cannot deal with them at current.

The only people that should be forcing calories are people who have been intentionally restricting due to warped body image or other restrictive ideas. Even then it shouldn't be done for more than a few weeks before eating to appetite.

I disagree about neurotic tendencies such as measuring body temps and counting calories. These are things that your body keeps in equilibrium. Deep sleep and overall sense of energy, wellbeing and peace of mind are far less neurotic measures that are far healthier for your mind.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals