California Mandates Vaccine For Students

JamesGatz

Well looks like my future children will be home-schooled - it was inevitable TBH with all the brainwashing I saw take place in the DOE back when I was there

LUH 3417

Insane. How can they live with themselves lying through their fake teeth?

LA

They literally can't. They can only act in the Public. Of course, most people are conned into thinking they are in the public all the time.
yes, many in my neighborhood are ignoring everything and not listening to the news or fear mongering so we live in our own world although some people are sending their kids to relatives in TX for better schooling.

mrchibbs

That's why the recall election was so important, with the victory Newsom is free to be as crazy as he wants. And he is crazy.

California is ****88, get out while you can.

LA

We are all watching "it" unfold! I hope you aren't passively watching.

View: https://youtu.be/pyGnbRHbCcM

He is a pompous, smug, self-centered, selfish, entitled, hypocritical, Psychopath; exactly like most of the politicos. I remember an article about him before he was voted in the first time and it mentioned the multiple times a day he would stare at himself in a mirror to primp and preen. He also skips doing what he orders others to do. If some snoop discovers he and his children never took the vax I would not be surprised.

LA

Many people in Ca are listening to this person and also to J Maxwell and also to the Rasta people. So maybe hopefully the smarter families will pull their kids out of schools and send them someplace else to learn to read, write and do math and hopefully to learn bookkeeping too. The politicos here are not vaccinating the illegals that are pouring over the border - hmm - wonder why - oh yeah - slave labor perhaps.

Attachments

• Honorable-Minister-Louis-Farrahkan.jpg
    Honorable-Minister-Louis-Farrahkan.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 15

Lollipop2

They literally can't. They can only act in the Public. Of course, most people are conned into thinking they are in the public all the time.
That is actually great news. I am learning this. I am making my way through that pdf you posted for me; long but very interesting.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Many people in Ca are listening to this person and also to J Maxwell and also to the Rasta people. So maybe hopefully the smarter families will pull their kids out of schools and send them someplace else to learn to read, write and do math and hopefully to learn bookkeeping too. The politicos here are not vaccinating the illegals that are pouring over the border - hmm - wonder why - oh yeah - slave labor perhaps.

If you really want to see slave labor in America (still), just look up Unicor.

The 13th Amendment basically says slavery is legal, you just have to be convicted of a crime first. And the US has the largest prison population of any country, both by total inmates and per capita.

Even cheap migrant labor can't compete with the true slave labor industry.

LA

If you really want to see slave labor in America (still), just look up Unicor.

The 13th Amendment basically says slavery is legal, you just have to be convicted of a crime first. And the US has the largest prison population of any country, both by total inmates and per capita.

Even cheap migrant labor can't compete with the true slave labor industry.
yes, and we know that VP Harris stopped the release of many of those due to leave prison and had them fight fires instead.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals