California Fires Burning Only Homes/Bldgs Not Trees, Anyone Care To Explain?

Waynish

One more way to get closer to the truth, if anyone has the time & is willing. Build a contact list of people in that area whose houses were burned down. Corroborate evidence between them. They're probably all busy dealing with the insurance companies and keeping the story to "natural disaster" to have the best chance of payouts from them.

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

Part of Peat's writing on the logging of the Pacific Coast:

"The humidity of the air passing through a tree farm is much lower than that passing through a real forest. Locally, this determines what can live and thrive. On a larger scale, differences in temperature and humidity affect wind flow. I think this is why the humid ocean winds are increasingly being diverted toward British Columbia, and away from Oregon and California, where they used to provide dependable winter precipitation. (Since ocean currents are guided by winds, the disruption of weather patterns is likely to become self-stimulating.)

2500 years ago, Theophrastus recorded cases in which a region's climate was permanently altered by deforestation and swamp draining, with the result that rich agricultural productivity was lost forever. The difference between the small scale of the ancient Greek ecological damage and the present scale of deforestation suggests the scale of the damage which is being done to modern agriculture.

Deforestation of the Pacific Coast is moving from south to north. The areas that are immediately "downwind" from the treeless coast are the places that will feel the earliest effects on their weather. California and Nevada are now facing their fourth consecutive drought, and have just experienced the driest December in history. Farmers have been warned to expect a 20% cut in water deliveries this summer. The decreased production of food is likely to cost the region several billion dollars this year, and there is no reason to believe that the old weather patterns will return, without the forests."
Like I said previously Ray's writing about deforestation is not mutually exclusive from other explanations. All can contribute to the causality. Do you not think that years of spraying of aluminum and barium are adding to the fuel as well as drying out the forests? Moreover California experienced record rains last year. How does Ray's writing explain this? All I can say is that there is far more going on than just deforestation. That is only one part of it, and not the most significant IMO.

As @pinacolada mentioned, Angels Dont Play This HAARP

managing

Here is one example
Rebuilding is a struggle after California wine country fires
Santa Rosa was the hardest-hit city, with entire neighborhoods burned to ashes. But as of late August, only nine of nearly 2,700 single-family homes lost here had been rebuilt, according to figures from the city's permitting office. Another 520 or so were under construction.
"
Yes, thanks for proving me right. I said 15% of rebuilds were under way. It is actually, according to your numbers more than 19%.

As for attempting to discredit me as too emotional to be rational, there is no evidence of that whatsoever.

Speaking of evidence, like @Waynish pointed out, there is a paucity of it. Got any?

managing

It seems you spent all of about ten minutes looking through my posts on the New World Order before writing them off as nothing to see. If you delved a little deeper you would see that the top of the pyramid I am writing about is not covered by the SPLC and is not the common scapegoat the Internet promotes. To paraphrase a misquote from Voltaire often used to blame the Jews, "It's not who you cant criticize, it's who you know nothing about that rules over you."

So I gotta dig? You can't like copy and paste, because you know where it is? Your suggested search terms turned up nothing. Or perhaps there is no there there. Tell me who the puppet master is and I might believe. But all the secrecy is . . . suspicious.

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

Having lived through a large conflagration myself, personally I find the lack of homes burned and the way the fires were patterned to be suspicious. Addittionally, find it interesting they were able to pretty quickly figure out "who did it." Would think that would be nearly impossible to do - and even harder to prove.

In my area, the trees all went, and it was the homes that were the most resistant. Of course, different area - and different trees, so open to the possibility. Trees (I would think) would burn more easily as they're used to it and many species require fire to keep the habitat sound (fire helps them spread seeds/reinvigorate the soil).
Yes they always have their Patsy ready to go. As in this case the "lone gunman" is often 32 years old. A nice masonic signature

Anyway, XRAY have you seen the Q theories on this. Not saying it's true, but an interesting layer to all of this:

Q

"What happens when CA is in serious debt and lost priority aid from the FED gov due to sanctuary status (illegal)?
Light fires.
Declare State of Emergency and req billions from FED.
Why did POTUS reject in the past?"

=='''Notables'''=='''__are not endorsements__''' '''GLOBAL'''>>2349367, >>2351700 BO floats no-nudity policy, now under review>>2342105 There's people posting CP as 'Baker Girls'. Going forward all nudity will be deleted>>2327065 How to filter

Wouldn't be surprised if some actors are doing this in the short term to reap more aid, and it's a good test for the long-term plans you mention.
Perosnally I think Q is just disinfo. There are no sides in reality. There is no California vs the Feds. Any apparent conflict between opposing sides is all part of the contrived dialectic to force change. Order out of Chaos as they like to say.

managing

Agenda 21 suggests that the world does things in sustainable ways. Right wing industrialists like the Kochs and the timber barons create their own think tanks to convince people it's not possible, and its against the American Way. From Peat:

Also from Generative Energy:
:+1

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

So I gotta dig? You can't like copy and paste, because you know where it is? Your suggested search terms turned up nothing. Or perhaps there is no there there. Tell me who the puppet master is and I might believe. But all the secrecy is . . . suspicious.
Apparently the search engine on the site is a bit temperamental. You need to place "New World Order" in quotes, otherwise you will get every instance of when those words pop up in any arrangement.
but to make things easier for you
Ray Peat Intersectional Feminist Facebook Group
Ray Peat Intersectional Feminist Facebook Group

All I ask is that if you wish to discuss who is at the top, do it in one of the threads already set up for that debate.

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

The discussion just needs more evidence to get further. Some high quality images of the rubble with proven dates & locations would help. The fact that houses are burned down while trees are not does not constitute evidence of anything in particular. But if it is true that engine blocks are melted through, then that would be enough evidence to warrant looking for more evidence. Also, if they saved cross sections of these trees and animals they claim cooked from the inside out, then that would be sufficient to warrant more of an investigation too. Sadly, the most outspoken people about this online (aplanetruth & stopthecrime) are selling crystals to protect from WiFi signals, or selling books on flat earth.

How did all the steel body panels of the that truck and other cars melt away when steel melts at a much higher temp than any open fire can reach. How did so many cars get flipped over? Why are there so many disfigured steel equipment? Metal fatigue doesn’t explain this.

How do fire resistant pressure treated guard posts end up looking like roman candles. A blow torch would have a hard time lighting that on fire.

Unfortunately most of the alternative media is controlled as well. They mix the truth with fantasy so that anyone trying to get to the bottom of anything gives up or they risk being labeled as a kook for buying into the flat earth nonsense.

Last edited:

managing

How did all the steel body panels of the that truck and other cars melt away when steel melts at a much higher temp than any open fire can reach. How did so many cars get flipped over? Why are there so many disfigured steel equipment? Metal fatigue doesn’t explain this.

How do fire resistant pressure treated guard posts end up looking like roman candles. A blow torch would have a hard time lighting that on fire.

Unfortunately most of the alternative media is controlled as well. They mix the truth with fantasy so that anyone trying to get to the bottom of anything gives up or they risk being labeled as a kook for buying into the flat earth nonsense.

Well, the flipped over cars should be obvious. You can even see the ruptured tanks. Gasoline is explosive. As for specific things that look suspicious to you, can you provide time stamps? I saw a hole in an aluminum boat, crumbled aluminum wheels, missing parts from an air compressor and a crankshaft sitting on the ground. None of those seem suspicious to me, at least not w/o further evidence.

Do you believe that a laser beam would be more likely to flip over a car than a wildfire?

Oh, and pressure treated wood burns. This is why there are a million advisories against putting it in your fireplace (due to toxic off-gassing).

LeeRoyJenkins

Well, the flipped over cars should be obvious. You can even see the ruptured tanks. Gasoline is explosive. As for specific things that look suspicious to you, can you provide time stamps? I saw a hole in an aluminum boat, crumbled aluminum wheels, missing parts from an air compressor and a crankshaft sitting on the ground. None of those seem suspicious to me, at least not w/o further evidence.

Do you believe that a laser beam would be more likely to flip over a car than a wildfire?

Oh, and pressure treated wood burns. This is why there are a million advisories against putting it in your fireplace (due to toxic off-gassing).

Would gasoline explain it? It ignites at 232 C and can get up to 845 C, but steel melts at around 1500 C. Also, there's been lots of images of animals burned in place as they're moving. Attaching a picture of a coiled snake (like it was ready to strike) that was frozen/turned to ash in place.

Attachments

• v94dwbfbm4g11.jpg
    v94dwbfbm4g11.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 12
OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

Again you are relying too much on your own knowledge base without doing the research.
Cars dont typically explode when they catch on fire. That happens only in the movies. Gasoline burns, it doesnt explode. Only under very rare circumstances will a car gas tank explode. It's doubtful that even in these rare circumstances the entire car would be flipped.
The wholly melted outer body of the steel truck isnt suspicious?
And these guard rail posts are specifically treated to resist burning. There is no way a fast moving fire would set this on fire especially since there was no fuel source nearby. Other videos showed that the steel bolts were complete burned off on these guard rails and on many street signs. One explanation is that some sort of electric arc was created in the steel bolts which lit the wood on fire.

Last edited:
OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

Would gasoline explain it? It ignites at 232 C and can get up to 845 C, but steel melts at around 1500 C. Also, there's been lots of images of animals burned in place as they're moving. Attaching a picture of a coiled snake (like it was ready to strike) that was frozen/turned to ash in place.
damn that snake picture is nuts

managing

Gasoline in bulk explodes. I said it was an obvious explanation for cars being turned over and otherwise moved from the original location. I can't actually find any melted steel in that video. But if you (or @x-ray peat ) want to give me a time stamp to look at, I'll consider it.

Do you have anything other than a snake? Problem is, they are cold blooded. A fire burning through their area at night will catch them in a state where they literally can't get out of the way.

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

Agenda 21 suggests that the world does things in sustainable ways. Right wing industrialists like the Kochs and the timber barons create their own think tanks to convince people it's not possible, and its against the American Way.
This is classic divide and rule techniques. We are shepherded from pillar to post in this way. The mainstream media would have you believe it's just a natural swing of the political pendulum but in actuality its more like the movement of a snake moving in a predetermined direction.
Gasoline in bulk explodes. I said it was an obvious explanation for cars being turned over and otherwise moved from the original location. I can't actually find any melted steel in that video. But if you (or @x-ray peat ) want to give me a time stamp to look at, I'll consider it.

Do you have anything other than a snake? Problem is, they are cold blooded. A fire burning through their area at night will catch them in a state where they literally can't get out of the way.
I see plenty that looks suspicious but focus only on the truck at 2:13. The entire steel body (body panels) is gone. These are not normal car fires

managing

Again you are relying too much on your own knowledge base without doing the research.
Cars dont typically explode when they catch on fire. That happens only in the movies. Gasoline burns, it doesnt explode. Only under very rare circumstances will a car gas tank explode. It's doubtful that even in these rare circumstances the entire car would be flipped.
The wholly melted outer body of the steel truck isnt suspicious?
And these guard rail posts are specifically treated to resist burning. There is no way a fast moving fire would set this on fire especially since there was no fuel source nearby. Other videos showed that the steel bolts were complete burned off on these guard rails and on many street signs. One explanation is that some sort of electric arc was created in the steel bolts which lit the wood on fire.
Cars rarely explode under normal circumstances because there are fire fighters there to extinguish them before they get to that point. That doesn't happen in these cases. Ironically, its not the gasoline that explodes. Its the vapor in the headspace. So a tank that is say 1/8 to 1/4 full is much more likely than one just filled to the top. Then the gasoline is flung all over the place, further "fueling" various fires.

I didn't see the wholly melted outer body of a steel truck. Hence, my request for timestamps.

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

Cars rarely explode under normal circumstances because there are fire fighters there to extinguish them before they get to that point. That doesn't happen in these cases. Ironically, its not the gasoline that explodes. Its the vapor in the headspace. So a tank that is say 1/8 to 1/4 full is much more likely than one just filled to the top. Then the gasoline is flung all over the place, further "fueling" various fires.

I didn't see the wholly melted outer body of a steel truck. Hence, my request for timestamps.
Do you have some references for that? Its my understanding that cars rarely explode but we are so used to seeing it in the movies it seems logical. However for gas to explode it needs oxygen in the fuel tank as well as gas vapor. Only rarely does this happen

managing

This is classic divide and rule techniques. We are shepherded from pillar to post in this way. The mainstream media would have you believe it's just a natural swing of the political pendulum but in actuality its more like the movement of a snake moving in a predetermined direction.

I see plenty that looks suspicious but focus only on the truck at 2:13. The entire steel body (body panels) is gone. These are not normal car fires
I can't tell what that is or was. But they show a 3.6l v6 engine and then claim it was a Ram 2500 4x4 supercab. Uh, no. Those two things do not go together. So the analysis is suspicious because the object is clearly not as represented.

managing

Do you have some references for that? Its my understanding that cars rarely explode but we are so used to seeing it in the movies it seems logical. However for gas to explode it needs oxygen in the fuel tank as well as gas vapor. Only rarely does this happen
At 3:00 in your video with the "melted truck" you'll see that most fuel tanks are stamped in halves that are then welded together. Let everything around it burn long enough and these will buckle, stress, and pull apart. Most likely path of intrusion for both O2 and flame.

If you look closely, you can see that the straps which ordinarily restrain the fuel tank have been blown off, indicating an explosion.

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

I can't tell what that is or was. But they show a 3.6l v6 engine and then claim it was a Ram 2500 4x4 supercab. Uh, no. Those two things do not go together. So the analysis is suspicious because the object is clearly not as represented.
I guess that's a point. not sure if its a good one though
At 3:00 in your video with the "melted truck" you'll see that most fuel tanks are stamped in halves that are then welded together. Let everything around it burn long enough and these will buckle, stress, and pull apart. Most likely path of intrusion for both O2 and flame.

If you look closely, you can see that the straps which ordinarily restrain the fuel tank have been blown off, indicating an explosion.
Like I thought, no references. The truth is a car explosion from fire is extremely rare and only occurs under very specific circumstances. And when it happens I seriously doubt it would flip over a car.
Cars just dont explode | Automotive Thinker - Discussing the finer points of automobiles

Last edited: