California Fires Burning Only Homes/Bldgs Not Trees, Anyone Care To Explain?

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

I think you’re a PR shill for the wood and paper industry. You want to protect the rights of logging companies to destroy the natural environment.

Ps I found another video of a directed energy beam like your videos show:

hmmm is the logging industry also spraying us with chemtrails? first off this is not anything like the laser pulses shown in the video or the blue flashes people are reporting. second these fire tornadoes are much bigger and lasting far longer than anything seen in the past according to fire fighters. One in the Carr fire was reported to have lasted 80 minutes. Others are reaching unprecendented heights. I would say this is more evidence of aluminum and barium accelerants from chemtrailing that are creating hotter fires.

S-VV

I would have called all this quackery until one day my whole body started to itch and microscopy revealed blue and red threads embedded in my skin.

Now I don't know what to believe. One things for sure, strange things are happening and there is a concerted effort to cover up.

Badger

The idea that lasers can start fires at a distance has public precedence. This video from a Chinese news source shows a Chinese company has developed hand-held laser weapons that can start fires from a distance:
Chinese ‘Star Wars’ guns zap targets
Reminds me a bit of a recent and very effective Palestinian tactic of using balloons to drop burning material onto Israeli farms, to make the entire farm catch fire and burn the entire farm down.

This Newsweek refers to hand-held lasers that can burn human skin:
China develops Star Wars-style "laser AK-47" that can set fire to people and pass through windows

Badger

Some more public precedence on mysterious fires connected to EM technology. It comes from an Italian town where mysterious fires have erupted spontaneously for no obvious reason. Lots of anomalies, unanswerred questions and weirdness here, just as with California fires.

After the article goes into great length to examine all the usual explanations, including black magic and devil worship rituals, it gets to an EM waves explanation involving aircraft that has similarities to the laser weapon theory causing the California fires. I quote it at length (my emphasis):

Soon, the team excluded natural causes; nothing in the realm of science proved unique when they compared Canneto with neighboring towns. Nor did they find anything unusual in the technical installations—railway lines, electrical lines, and so on. What they did find were increased levels of spontaneous electromagnetic activity that could not be attributed to natural phenomena. They decided that the fires had an artificial cause.

Electromagnetic radiation is made up of waves formed by a change in a magnetic field. These waves are found everywhere and operate on a spectrum, encompassing many forms of energy that bounce around in our world, ranging from visible light to invisible radio waves, from radar, X-rays, and satellite communications to microwaves and powerful lasers.

In May, Valenti issued a second report, on the possible health risks associated with the fires. This included electrocution and smoke inhalation, but also the damage that electromagnetic radiation can cause in human bodies. Valenti blamed the government for not adopting his suggestions. “I was right and everyone who opposed me was dead wrong,” he wrote. He faulted the city for letting the people back into their homes. The investigator also lashed out at Venerando’s team for failing to discover the cause despite abundant resources. Still, the following month residents were allowed to return to their homes once more.

Venerando’s team continued their investigation, undaunted by the criticism. No house fires occurred during their research, but in the mountains outside the town, they found two dense patches of grass that looked like they had been consumed by a fire that had come from underground. Venerando compared the burn marks on the grass with the marks on the power cords from Canneto and found the patterns to be identical: Whatever had caused the fires in the homes had also burned the plants. Aerial photos showed that Canneto and the plants seemed aligned in a straight path extending from the sea, into town, and up to the mountains, as though a channel of fire had torched all three. Their hypothesis was that the plants had somehow conducted the same bursts of electromagnetic waves as Canneto. On the coast below the town, hundreds of blue velellas, sea creatures similar to jellyfish, washed up on the beach. All this seemed to suggest that whatever was causing the fires was coming from outside. The researchers believed that Canneto and its surroundings were being struck by “pacchetti d’onda,” or intense bursts of electromagnetic waves of some kind, at such a large scale “that it couldn’t be generated by one person.”

Venerando told me that one of the strangest things his team had witnessed during their study was an incident involving a helicopter: As the team patrolled the area, something hit three of the aircraft’s rotor blades, rupturing the protective coating of each at the same point. They suspected a bird strike, but the researchers couldn’t find any biological traces, “not a drop of blood,” Venerando told me. At other times, the group noticed objects moving around in the sky. “On occasion they would disappear with great speed,” he said. “We are not in condition to scientifically define the phenomenon. We did not touch them; we did not get inside them. This is problematic.” His team also noted other unexplained phenomena, such as lights over the sea and lights moving in a formation from the sea to the land.

The article later says people think the things in the sky are UFOs. Who knows. But they could also be advanced aircraft testing the EM technology on this town.

When the Devil Enter: A town plagued by mysterious fires turns to science, the church, and the law in a search for answers.
A Decade of Mysterious Fires in a Sicilian Village

LUH 3417

"Angels Don't Play this HAARP" by Dr. Nick Begich

Tesla was creating earthquakes on Houston Street, NYC with EMF resonance waves, back in the 1890s. That's how easy it is. Imagine what they can do with 1990s-2000s technology.

aquaman

In the first few seconds of this video of the greece fires, you see totally burnt out wood buildings in the bottom right, next to still-green trees. And in the middle of the vid you see a whole block of houses totally burnt out with no structures left, and the trees still standing.

The Greeks must have been using the same high powered laser beams to only burn the houses too ;)

Note: Many of the buildings are still standing because they're made of stone/brick.

managing

"two dense patches of grass that looked like they had been consumed by a fire that had come from underground."

What does that even mean? What does that look like?

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

In the first few seconds of this video of the greece fires, you see totally burnt out wood buildings in the bottom right, next to still-green trees. And in the middle of the vid you see a whole block of houses totally burnt out with no structures left, and the trees still standing.

The Greeks must have been using the same high powered laser beams to only burn the houses too ;)

Note: Many of the buildings are still standing because they're made of stone/brick.

Agenda 21 is a worldwide program. Strange fires are happening everywhere. If you want to move people into the city and off the land into tight little apartments, one way is to burn them out and then make it too expensive to rebuild. This is all part of a plan.

Most people cant see these things because they incorrectly believe that if it were happening they would already know about it. The ego is a powerful master.

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

The idea that lasers can start fires at a distance has public precedence. This video from a Chinese news source shows a Chinese company has developed hand-held laser weapons that can start fires from a distance:
Chinese ‘Star Wars’ guns zap targets
Reminds me a bit of a recent and very effective Palestinian tactic of using balloons to drop burning material onto Israeli farms, to make the entire farm catch fire and burn the entire farm down.

This Newsweek refers to hand-held lasers that can burn human skin:
China develops Star Wars-style "laser AK-47" that can set fire to people and pass through windows
Interesting. In truth China gets most of their technology from us, just like Russia did for the last 100 years.
California news reported on DEW weapons 10 days before the October 2017 fires began. Most likely done as part of the trauma ritual, Revelation of the Method.

Last edited:

managing

Agenda 21 is a worldwide program. Strange fires are happening everywhere. If you want to move people into the city and off the land into tight little apartments, one way is to burn them out and then make it too expensive to rebuild. This is all part of a plan.

Most people cant see these things because they incorrectly believe that if it were happening they would already know about it. The ego is a powerful master.

Two thoughts: Over 70% of those who lost their homes in Santa Rosa intend to rebuild them. The rest are selling their lots. Is Agenda 21 failing?

Who is behind Agenda 21 and why? This is why I asked the question before. Right now your "theory" just sounds like a plotline from Phineas & Ferb. With a credible villain and plausible motive it could seem, well, less implausible at least.

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

Two thoughts: Over 70% of those who lost their homes in Santa Rosa intend to rebuild them. The rest are selling their lots. Is Agenda 21 failing?

Who is behind Agenda 21 and why? This is why I asked the question before. Right now your "theory" just sounds like a plotline from Phineas & Ferb. With a credible villain and plausible motive it could seem, well, less implausible at least.
Planning to rebuild is a lot different than actually rebuilding. New sustainability requirements are making it so expensive that only the very rich will be able to afford it. California is also talking about designating many of the burned out areas as fire danger zones and wont issue permits. Watch the video I just posted on Agenda 21 by a California Land Use expert and you will see how they are using every trick in the book to get us off the land and into the cities.

If you want to know who I think the villains are, just search New World Order and my name. I don't want to derail this post with that debate as there are plenty of threads on it already.

Last edited:

managing

Planning to rebuild is a lot different than actually rebuilding. New sustainability requirements are making it so expensive that only the very rich will be able to afford it. California is also talking about designating many of the burned out areas as fire danger zones and wont issue permits. Watch the video I just posted on Agenda 21 by a California Land Use expert and you will see how they are using every trick in the book to get us off the land and into the cities.

If you want to know who I think the villains are, just search New World Order and my name. I don't want to derail this post with that debate as there are plenty of threads on it already.
That ("every trick in the book") is not happening in Sonoma County. In fact, they have relaxed regulations in the burned out areas dramatically and lowered fees or eliminated them altogether. You don't even need a building permit at all if you are going to rebuild on the same footprint as the burned out house. And permitting is otherwise expedited for any fire rebuild as the city hired an outside firm to help with processing needs in the near term. My friends who've gone through it say 2-3 weeks was all it took and that was with multiple revisions. And that the permit dept has been counseled to settle 50/50 calls in favor of the applicant. Literally every burned out area already has many homes already under construction (not to mention the random ones that survived the fires). But I suppose your random expert is much more authoritative than my actual eyes and ears. And the MSM sources I could point you toward to support my claims are probably just puppets.

Although some have run into an "underinsured" problem, not to mention abusive contractors, all insurance companies are conceding to "replacement cost" when an attorney gets involved. Or so I say.

Meanwhile, of course you are right, only about 15% of rebuilds have actually begun construction (but some are finished already!). But another 50% are in planning stages. W/o doubt, some who intend to now will not. There are lots of lots for sale. In those cases, some people are taking the opportunity to "move" by buying a different lot and selling theirs. My friends I camped with last weekend have done that. In another case, some friends of mine were considering moving to the East Bay before the fires and took the opportunity to sell their lot and facilitate the move. But the lots being sold are sometimes being sold to developers, who, of course, plan to build on them.

Warning: I may not live in Santa Rosa at all. I may live in a Russian troll farm. Or I may be a 400lb guy laying in bed giggling over spreading disinformation.

managing

OK, so I did that search. And it doesn't reveal anything more specific than can be found anywhere on the internet. Who knows who the enemy is? Only the shadow knows! That way, its easier to associate random things with it. Or so says Ego, my master.

Oh, and the Southern Poverty Law Center must be part of the conspiracy. Because they deny its happening:

'Patriot' Paranoia: A Look at the Top Ten Conspiracy Theories

They think its a scare tactic of the religious and/or anti-government movements. Pffff. Yeah, right. Next thing you know, they'll say our president is a serial adulterer.

Waynish

The discussion just needs more evidence to get further. Some high quality images of the rubble with proven dates & locations would help. The fact that houses are burned down while trees are not does not constitute evidence of anything in particular. But if it is true that engine blocks are melted through, then that would be enough evidence to warrant looking for more evidence. Also, if they saved cross sections of these trees and animals they claim cooked from the inside out, then that would be sufficient to warrant more of an investigation too. Sadly, the most outspoken people about this online (aplanetruth & stopthecrime) are selling crystals to protect from WiFi signals, or selling books on flat earth.

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

That ("every trick in the book") is not happening in Sonoma County. In fact, they have relaxed regulations in the burned out areas dramatically and lowered fees or eliminated them altogether. You don't even need a building permit at all if you are going to rebuild on the same footprint as the burned out house. And permitting is otherwise expedited for any fire rebuild as the city hired an outside firm to help with processing needs in the near term. My friends who've gone through it say 2-3 weeks was all it took and that was with multiple revisions. And that the permit dept has been counseled to settle 50/50 calls in favor of the applicant. Literally every burned out area already has many homes already under construction (not to mention the random ones that survived the fires). But I suppose your random expert is much more authoritative than my actual eyes and ears. And the MSM sources I could point you toward to support my claims are probably just puppets.

Although some have run into an "underinsured" problem, not to mention abusive contractors, all insurance companies are conceding to "replacement cost" when an attorney gets involved. Or so I say.

Meanwhile, of course you are right, only about 15% of rebuilds have actually begun construction (but some are finished already!). But another 50% are in planning stages. W/o doubt, some who intend to now will not. There are lots of lots for sale. In those cases, some people are taking the opportunity to "move" by buying a different lot and selling theirs. My friends I camped with last weekend have done that. In another case, some friends of mine were considering moving to the East Bay before the fires and took the opportunity to sell their lot and facilitate the move. But the lots being sold are sometimes being sold to developers, who, of course, plan to build on them.

Warning: I may not live in Santa Rosa at all. I may live in a Russian troll farm. Or I may be a 400lb guy laying in bed giggling over spreading disinformation.
With all due respect, just like my 9/11 survivor friend, you seem to be too personally invested in maintaining your "story" to dispassionately look at the evidence from any other source except your much vaunted eyewitness experience. Yes an authority of land use planning as well as a 25 year fire captain are much more authoritative than your eyewitness opinion.

Passively listening to what the media doles out to us will never get you anywhere close. You would be better off just assuming the opposite of what they are telling you. One needs to actively search for the truth; they do publish it but it is usually buried in the back pages and only covered once or twice.

Here is one example
Rebuilding is a struggle after California wine country fires
Santa Rosa was the hardest-hit city, with entire neighborhoods burned to ashes. But as of late August, only nine of nearly 2,700 single-family homes lost here had been rebuilt, according to figures from the city's permitting office. Another 520 or so were under construction.

Many homeowners say they are locked in negotiations with insurance companies for additional money to cover the cost of building a home at the edge of the San Francisco Bay Area, where a technology boom has sent home prices skyrocketing. That, coupled with competition among neighbors for construction crews and materials, has left many homeowners hundreds of thousands of dollars in the red.

Besides the Santa Rosa blaze, several other major wildfires the same month took out thousands of homes elsewhere in Sonoma County and in neighboring Napa County. As of April, nearly two-thirds of those fire victims wanted to rebuild, but most had yet to settle insurance claims for their property and belongings, according to a survey by United Policyholders, a San Francisco-based nonprofit that helps people understand their insurance policies. Two-thirds of respondents reported being underinsured by an average of $317,000.

Insurance industry experts warn that many Californians whose homes have been destroyed in this year's wildfires also will discover their policies will not cover the cost of a new home, leading to similar rebuilding delays. So far in 2018, wildfires have scorched at least 1,000 square miles (2,600 square kilometers) in various parts of California. More than 1,200 homes have been destroyed, and nine people have died.

This is how you boil a frog. Nothing is done overnight or in one obvious fell swoop. It is the death of a thousand cuts that will leave the vast majority unable to rebuild. These people behind the scenes are very patient.

It seems you spent all of about ten minutes looking through my posts on the New World Order before writing them off as nothing to see. If you delved a little deeper you would see that the top of the pyramid I am writing about is not covered by the SPLC and is not the common scapegoat the Internet promotes. To paraphrase a misquote from Voltaire often used to blame the Jews, "It's not who you cant criticize, it's who you know nothing about that rules over you."

LeeRoyJenkins

Having lived through a large conflagration myself, personally I find the lack of homes burned and the way the fires were patterned to be suspicious. Addittionally, find it interesting they were able to pretty quickly figure out "who did it." Would think that would be nearly impossible to do - and even harder to prove.

In my area, the trees all went, and it was the homes that were the most resistant. Of course, different area - and different trees, so open to the possibility. Trees (I would think) would burn more easily as they're used to it and many species require fire to keep the habitat sound (fire helps them spread seeds/reinvigorate the soil).

Anyway, XRAY have you seen the Q theories on this. Not saying it's true, but an interesting layer to all of this:

Q

"What happens when CA is in serious debt and lost priority aid from the FED gov due to sanctuary status (illegal)?
Light fires.
Declare State of Emergency and req billions from FED.
Why did POTUS reject in the past?"

=='''Notables'''=='''__are not endorsements__''' '''GLOBAL'''>>2349367, >>2351700 BO floats no-nudity policy, now under review>>2342105 There's people posting CP as 'Baker Girls'. Going forward all nudity will be deleted>>2327065 How to filter

Wouldn't be surprised if some actors are doing this in the short term to reap more aid, and it's a good test for the long-term plans you mention.

aquaman

Agenda 21 suggests that the world does things in sustainable ways. Right wing industrialists like the Kochs and the timber barons create their own think tanks to convince people it's not possible, and its against the American Way. From Peat:
Ray Peat said:
The greatest fraud now current in the mass media is the idea that we must choose between the health of our environment and the vitality of the economy or our standard of living.

Also from Generative Energy:
Ray Peat said:
Every region and industry seems to have people who feel that their present jobs are more important than the very ecosystem which is the foundation for their present "harvesting" job. This pathological sort of perception resembles the type of autism in which the victim devours part of his own body, unless restrained. Just as Gorbachev said that the survival of humanity transcends the class struggle, protection of the environment must transcend the witless arguments of those who insist that they must be allowed to consume these resources now, before it's too late for them to enjoy this one last harvest.

In Alaska, gigantic Sitka spruce are being turned into wood pulp to make into rayon shirts. In Oregon and Washington, many ancient trees are made into pulp for newsprint and wrapping paper. Redwood is so resistant to decay that houses built from it should last forever, but most of the houses built from the extinct redwood forests have been bulldozed into splinters and hauled to landfills, as the cities grow and change. One California company which had been slowly cutting its large timber holdings was recently forced to begin cutting trees as fast as possible, because of debt created when it was acquired by junk-bond billionaire Hurwitz. The fortunes created by this destruction of wealth are stimulating the concentration of wealth and power, but do not seem to be leading to the production of new wealth. The condition of towns and regions which have depended on the timber industry speaks eloquently of what the timber baron's "wealth" amounts to in human terms.

X-ray, I found more conclusive evidence of high energy laser beams being shot by the government:

61479-full.jpg

aquaman

Part of Peat's writing on the logging of the Pacific Coast:

"The humidity of the air passing through a tree farm is much lower than that passing through a real forest. Locally, this determines what can live and thrive. On a larger scale, differences in temperature and humidity affect wind flow. I think this is why the humid ocean winds are increasingly being diverted toward British Columbia, and away from Oregon and California, where they used to provide dependable winter precipitation. (Since ocean currents are guided by winds, the disruption of weather patterns is likely to become self-stimulating.)

2500 years ago, Theophrastus recorded cases in which a region's climate was permanently altered by deforestation and swamp draining, with the result that rich agricultural productivity was lost forever. The difference between the small scale of the ancient Greek ecological damage and the present scale of deforestation suggests the scale of the damage which is being done to modern agriculture.

Deforestation of the Pacific Coast is moving from south to north. The areas that are immediately "downwind" from the treeless coast are the places that will feel the earliest effects on their weather. California and Nevada are now facing their fourth consecutive drought, and have just experienced the driest December in history. Farmers have been warned to expect a 20% cut in water deliveries this summer. The decreased production of food is likely to cost the region several billion dollars this year, and there is no reason to believe that the old weather patterns will return, without the forests."

managing

The discussion just needs more evidence to get further. Some high quality images of the rubble with proven dates & locations would help. The fact that houses are burned down while trees are not does not constitute evidence of anything in particular. But if it is true that engine blocks are melted through, then that would be enough evidence to warrant looking for more evidence. Also, if they saved cross sections of these trees and animals they claim cooked from the inside out, then that would be sufficient to warrant more of an investigation too. Sadly, the most outspoken people about this online (aplanetruth & stopthecrime) are selling crystals to protect from WiFi signals, or selling books on flat earth.
:+1

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

Agenda 21 suggests that the world does things in sustainable ways. Right wing industrialists like the Kochs and the timber barons create their own think tanks to convince people it's not possible, and its against the American Way. From Peat:

Also from Generative Energy:

X-ray, I found more conclusive evidence of high energy laser beams being shot by the government:

61479-full.jpg
I hope that was a joke. The constant broad beam of a spotlight looks nothing like the microsecond burst of a narrow laser beam. But regardless, what's going on is not wholly dependent on laser weapons. My only point is that there are a lot of weird and unexplained phenomena going on.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals