California Fires Burning Only Homes/Bldgs Not Trees, Anyone Care To Explain?

T

tca300

California trees have speedily *burp* evolved to be flame retardant in response to all of the damn fires.

michael94

Well, if its worth anything, at least some trees were burning. We got ashes on our cars near the ocean side of LA county

yerrag

Nature's revenge. Trees do walk. Houses don't?

California trees have speedily *burp* evolved to be flame retardant in response to all of the damn fires.

Aren't the giant Sequoia trees known to have survived fires and have been able to continue to grow through time? They have barks that are basically fire-retardant. So it's conceivable that the trees that have survived bear the same characteristics as the Sequoias.

Last edited:
T

tca300

Aren't the giant Sequoia trees known to have survived fires and have been able to continue to grow through time? They have barks that are basically fire-retardant. So it's conceivable that the trees that have survived bear the same characteristics as the Sequoias.
I was joking, but if by accident I stated some truth, it wasn't intentional.

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

That is true but I dont think that is what is going on here. Even though many trees can survive a forest fire they dont end up looking like they havent been touched at all. They would have lost all there leaves and smaller branches plus be heavily scarred with burn marks and soot. These trees and bushes look like nothing happened. Also it doesnt begin to explain how a house can be burned and completely destroyed along a precisely straight line leaving the other half untouched, as shown in the first video. The old saying that there are no straight lines in nature applies.

The youtube sleuths are blaming it on directed energy weaponry to move people out of the rural areas as laid out in the UN's agenda 21.

yerrag

That is true but I dont think that is what is going on here. Even though many trees can survive a forest fire they dont end up looking like they havent been touched at all. They would have lost all there leaves and smaller branches plus be heavily scarred with burn marks and soot. These trees and bushes look like nothing happened. Also it doesnt begin to explain how a house can be burned and completely destroyed along a precisely straight line leaving the other half untouched, as shown in the first video. The old saying that there are no straight lines in nature applies.

The youtube sleuths are blaming it on directed energy weaponry to move people out of the rural areas as laid out in the UN's agenda 21.

But maybe fire are just like termites where it prefers dead wood. After all, it's acting in accord with nature. Like bacteria would eat sick flesh, rotting flesh, dead flesh etc. Because whatever is alive and healthy is either spared or has defense mechanisms. What if living trees emit substances that quench the spread of fires? If not for being surrounded by plenty of dry twigs, branches, and leaves, trees may be able to keep fires from spreading by not allowing themselves to be part of the combustible mix.

yerrag

How can they be built correctly?
I'm not sure. But the Germans have the marketing down to a T as they are good at wooden homing. Their argument is that it burns, but burns much more predictably, being slower and "us" having more experience with it. In any case, you have to clear the building. I attach the video I saw.

yerrag

I'm not sure. But the Germans have the marketing down to a T as they are good at wooden homing. Their argument is that it burns, but burns much more predictably, being slower and "us" having more experience with it. In any case, you have to clear the building. I attach the video I saw.

That's very counterintuitive. So is this:

America’s First Wood High-Rise Building to Debut in Portland | Architectural Digest

Get Ready for Skyscrapers Made of Wood. (Yes, Wood)

It's nice that North America and Northern Europe have no shortage of wood. We used to have very good wood such as termite-resistant wood (narra) and really tough engineering-quality wood that used to be the mainstay of our railroad tracks and also used for police truncheons or clubs, philippine ebony (kamagong). It would be a luxury to have log cabins, much less wood for the ceiling and roof framing. It's steel, concrete, plasterboard, and if there's wood, it's made of composite material. Most good wood used nowadays are either recycled from old homes, or smuggled in from the provinces. Most new homes don't bother, but they just lack the warmth you feel in a log cabin.

sladerunner69

Sorry OP, this is bologna.

Explained: Unburned trees next to burned down structures as evidence of secret "energy weapons"

Structures are significantly more flammable than live trees. This exact thing has been an observable trait of California forest fires for as long as aerial photography has existed...

I've grown weary of the complacency of conspiracy theorists on this forum. Posts like this one ultimately tarnish the credibility of Ray Peat's crucial work in biology. I recommend seeking an alternative forum for half-baked posts of uncredited youtube videos.

biffbelvin

Explained: Unburned trees next to burned down structures as evidence of secret "energy weapons"

Structures are significantly more flammable than live trees. This exact thing has been an observable trait of California forest fires for as long as aerial photography has existed...

I've grown weary of the complacency of conspiracy theorists on this forum. Posts like this one ultimately tarnish the credibility of Ray Peat's crucial work in biology. I recommend seeking an alternative forum for half-baked posts of uncredited youtube videos.

+1 because seriously guys.

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

That’s interesting because I’m getting tired of all the so called “conspiracy theory” debunkers cherry picking one piece of evidence, supposedly debunking that, and then falsely thinking they have debunked everything. It’s called strawmanning, and that is exactly what all these “debunking“sites like metabunk, snopes, quackwatch specialize in.

It’s obvious you haven’t looked very deeply into this before making your little self righteous rant defending the integrity of the site, so I’ll do you a favor and give you a brief list of all the anomalies in these fires. If you wish to debunk this, you would have to explain every single one of them and not just the easy ones.
  • Many people saw electrical flashes that made no thunder in perfectly clear blue sky, and some people saw small blue sparks everywhere in the air around them. Some have caught film of a laser beam striking the ground and the ground erupting in fire. These were not lightning strikes.
  • People are reporting that their electronics malfunctioned before the fires hit.
  • Many people reporting heart palpitations from having their bodies charged.
  • Many many separate fires all started on same night many many miles apart with no clear explanation of what started them
  • Fires so hot that they melted glass and steel. Car windows vaporized which takes 3000f heat. Wheels and steel parts of car melted in road. Most house fires only burn at 1,100 F and wild fires up to 1,500F.
  • Normal house fires leave a charred remains of the frame and much other material that didnt burn. These house were turned to ash, including glass steal and concrete and all the contents inside.
  • Fire tornadoes reaching unprecedented heights and temperatures. Unprecedented wind speeds and gusts overturning trees and ripping off roofs of houses miles from actual fire.
  • Smart meters on homes catching on fire
  • A house split in half. One side turned to dust and ash and the other side unscathed all along a straight line.
  • Trees burning from inside out
  • Steel bolts on street signs and guard rails melted off with no sign of fire nearby
“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.” William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals