Calcium supplements: which one can you recommend?

M

member 14952

Hello everyone. I found dairy (even a2) to be irritating and I started looking for supplements: eggshell calcium and pure calcium carbonate both make me feel tired and give me brain fog.

My list so far is:
Calcium acetate from calcium carbonate with vinegar

Bone meal from a cow. Made at home

And maybe small amounts of goat cheese with digestive enzymes and lots of salt

If you have concerns with or special methods to take those supplements, I would appreciate it very much

GodsHound

Any large amount of pure mineral like calcium carbonate/ eggshell powder can cause irritation. I like to have a large bowl of well cooked kale with Parmesan or Pecorino grated on top.

As for milk, I would keep experimenting for a brand you can digest well - it’s just so convenient. If dairy wasn’t abundant in your diet before, it’s important to introduce it slowly. A lot of people jump right into chugging 2 litres a day and wonder why they can’t digest it.

baccheion

Sustained-release. Supposedly calcium acetate is good. Maintain ratio with magnesium and have sufficient D3 + K2 (100 IU : 20+ mcg MK-4 and/or 2+ mcg MK-7).

OP
M

member 14952

Thanks you. I will try those. Awesome support on this forum with the quick answers

BearWithMe

I would not touch a synthetic calcium supplement with a long pole. It will do exactly the opposite to what you want to achieve - decalcify your teeth and bones and calcify soft tissues.

If you have an access to homemade bone meal from a cow, why are you even asking this question?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals