Calcium Antagonists May Completely Reverse Diabetes

A.R

You can also skip dairy and just supplement with calcium carbonate which is what I'm doing. I think calcium carbonate is even more effective than dairy to bring PTH and prolactin under control since it's pure calcium without any phosphate, which dairy products are also high in.
The only calcium carbonate I can find is for reptile and poultry use. Is that the same one that you use?

Vinero

The only calcium carbonate I can find is for reptile and poultry use. Is that the same one that you use?
No I used the NOW foods calcium carbonate powder. However, I don't use it anymore, just stick to dairy nowadays.

B

Braveheart

I use KAL Oyster Shell calcium....only when cal/phos ratio difference more than 600mg...rely on dairy mainly

Mauritio

I still dont understand if Calcium is supposed to be good or not. If calcium-antagonists reverse diabetes and calcification ,then why take in lots of calcium via food or supplements?

Also if calcium is good ,should one take in more calcium while taking Cypro ? in other words is there danger to go too low with calcium through cypro intake ?

Vinero

I still dont understand if Calcium is supposed to be good or not. If calcium-antagonists reverse diabetes and calcification ,then why take in lots of calcium via food or supplements?

Also if calcium is good ,should one take in more calcium while taking Cypro ? in other words is there danger to go too low with calcium through cypro intake ?
Too much intracellular calcium is bad, and Ray writes how things like estrogen, nitric oxide and lactate increase calcium inside the cell, displacing magnesium.
Not eating calcium or eating a low-calcium diet will not prevent this, as the body increases its PTH production and breaks down calcium from the bones. One side effect of increased PTH is increased soft tissue calcification. Keeping PTH supressed by eating lots of calcium paradoxically keeps intracellular calcium low and pushes metabolism in the right direction.
Eating lots of calcium lowers prolactin and PTH, and increases carbon dioxide production since calcium stimulates pyruvate dehydrogenase. Eating high calcium results in a high metabolism.

I have experimented with eating a low-calcium diet and after 3 days of eating only phospate rich foods like meat I get depressed and feel sluggish, which points to increased prolactin.
Eating lots of cheese and milk prevents this. Also if you really want to feel how high calcium feels try a calcium carbonate supplement and take 2 grams spread out through the day. The anti-depressant effect of calcium is very strong.

Mauritio

Too much intracellular calcium is bad, and Ray writes how things like estrogen, nitric oxide and lactate increase calcium inside the cell, displacing magnesium.
Not eating calcium or eating a low-calcium diet will not prevent this, as the body increases its PTH production and breaks down calcium from the bones. One side effect of increased PTH is increased soft tissue calcification. Keeping PTH supressed by eating lots of calcium paradoxically keeps intracellular calcium low and pushes metabolism in the right direction.
Eating lots of calcium lowers prolactin and PTH, and increases carbon dioxide production since calcium stimulates pyruvate dehydrogenase. Eating high calcium results in a high metabolism.

I have experimented with eating a low-calcium diet and after 3 days of eating only phospate rich foods like meat I get depressed and feel sluggish, which points to increased prolactin.
Eating lots of cheese and milk prevents this. Also if you really want to feel how high calcium feels try a calcium carbonate supplement and take 2 grams spread out through the day. The anti-depressant effect of calcium is very strong.
thanks man , thats exactly what i needed.
do you think it is a downside of cypro to inhibt calcium (maybe its just the intracellular) ? or should one compensate through more calcium consumption?

Vinero

thanks man , thats exactly what i needed.
do you think it is a downside of cypro to inhibt calcium (maybe its just the intracellular) ? or should one compensate through more calcium consumption?
I think cypro lowers the intracellular calcium. I don't think you have to eat extra calcium if you are using cypro, you should have a high calcium intake regardless of taking cypro.

Mauritio

I think cypro lowers the intracellular calcium. I don't think you have to eat extra calcium if you are using cypro, you should have a high calcium intake regardless of taking cypro.
yep think so too. thanks ;)

P

Peatness

The study used animals and a specific calcium antagonist (verapamil). However, if the principle is correct and the clinical trial in humans works well, then I don't see why other calcium antagonists like magnesium and cyproheptadine would not work as well.

Could a common blood pressure drug completely reverse diabetes?
It's been a while since you made this post. Do you have any thoughts about the safety of calcium channel blockers such as verapamil since posting this thread. Dr Peat has said they are helpful in the context of covid19 but does not committe to any particular type of calcuim channel blocker other than progesterone.

sugarisgreat

The study used animals and a specific calcium antagonist (verapamil). However, if the principle is correct and the clinical trial in humans works well, then I don't see why other calcium antagonists like magnesium and cyproheptadine would not work as well.

Could a common blood pressure drug completely reverse diabetes?
Experts have speculated that those prone to diabetes were more at risk to get/die from Covid.
I heard an interview with one of the Covid doctors and they mentioned "autophagy" is good for limiting the negative effects of the "spike protein."
I read that verapamil works for autophagy.

P

Peatness

Experts have speculated that those prone to diabetes were more at risk to get/die from Covid.
I heard an interview with one of the Covid doctors and they mentioned "autophagy" is good for limiting the negative effects of the "spike protein."
I read that verapamil works for autophagy.
Thanks. I was thinking about it for blood pressure issues, so it would be ong term use so I need to know if it is a safe one to use.

P

Peatness

Why in God's name would some of these ingredients be in a medication?

What Verapamil tablets contain

• The active substance is verapamil hydrochloride. Each tablet contains either 40mg, 80mg, 120mg or 160mg of verapamil hydrochloride.• The other ingredients are croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, maize starch, propylene glycol, sunset yellow aluminium lake (E110), quinoline yellow aluminium lake (E104), titanium dioxide (E171), microcrystalline cellulose (E460), hydroxypropylcellulose (E463), methylhydroxypropylcellulose (E464), purified talc (E553).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Why in God's name would some of these ingredients be in a medication?

What Verapamil tablets contain

• The active substance is verapamil hydrochloride. Each tablet contains either 40mg, 80mg, 120mg or 160mg of verapamil hydrochloride.• The other ingredients are croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, maize starch, propylene glycol, sunset yellow aluminium lake (E110), quinoline yellow aluminium lake (E104), titanium dioxide (E171), microcrystalline cellulose (E460), hydroxypropylcellulose (E463), methylhydroxypropylcellulose (E464), purified talc (E553).

No health reason whatsoever. Mostly to ensure close-to-eternal shelf-life by making the active ingredient immune to degradation by light, oxygen/air, microbes, stomach acid (when ingested) and in some cases even ionizing radiation from a nuclear explosion.
Btw, eugeno is a great calcium antagonist that can be bought from many vendors dirt cheap, and the doses are similar to verapamil - 100mg-150mg daily.

P

Peatness

No health reason whatsoever. Mostly to ensure close-to-eternal shelf-life by making the active ingredient immune to degradation by light, oxygen/air, microbes, stomach acid (when ingested) and in some cases even ionizing radiation from a nuclear explosion.
Thank you. It looks like I have to find solutions outside big pharma

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thank you. It looks like I have to find solutions outside big pharma

I edited my post after you responded. Eugenol is one such possible non-pharma solution.

RealNeat

EMFs mechanism of harm is likely this issue as talked about by Martin Pall

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Sadly, avoiding EMF is proving to be difficult

Calcium channel blockers can protect from most of the EMF negative effects as well. Peat mentioned it in a few interviews and we have discussions and studies about this somewhere on the forum.

P

Peatness

Calcium channel blockers can protect from most of the EMF negative effects as well. Peat mentioned it in a few interviews and we have discussions and studies about this somewhere on the forum.
I’ve found this to be true of selenium, magnesium, vitamin E. However, with 5G I don’t know how protective these substances will be.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom