Calcium Absorption

Bertje

Hello I was wondering how much calcium can your body absorp everytime? I want my calcium intake to be higher then my phosfer intake, if do this by eating one eggshell with the egg together in one go... or should I spread my calcium intake over the day and consume a little everytime I have a meal?

Hello I was wondering how much calcium can your body absorp everytime? I want my calcium intake to be higher then my phosfer intake, if do this by eating one eggshell with the egg together in one go... or should I spread my calcium intake over the day and consume a little everytime I have a meal?
Food pairing and balancing is the way to go.

P

Peatness

Sometime ago, I read that the body can absorb around 500mg of calcium at the time. I can't recall where I read this. This website seems to confirm this but I don't know if there are studies that substantiate that number.

Sometime ago, I read that the body can absorb around 500mg of calcium at the time. I can't recall where I read this. This website seems to confirm this but I don't know if there are studies that substantiate that number.
Well with all the milk guzzling on this sight calcium doesn't appear to have a limit, unless it is a suppliment. I would look into it more with egg shells as I PERSONALLY feel it would fall into that suppliment catergory.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals