Epistrophy

I have been taking 5,000IU twice a day for two days now topically. On the second day the effects are very pronounced my muscles are very firm especially core muscles, still have fat though. Definitely, think it is helping blood flow to the genitals cause performance is great!

Topical route with this version is definitely superior to just a MCT oil version I had been using.

Mossy

I have been taking 5,000IU twice a day for two days now topically. On the second day the effects are very pronounced my muscles are very firm especially core muscles, still have fat though. Definitely, think it is helping blood flow to the genitals cause performance is great!

Topical route with this version is definitely superior to just a MCT oil version I had been using.
I would be curious to know how close to bed time you apply your second dose. I ask because I’ve read that taken too late in the day, vitamin D can affect sleep.

Mauritio

Sounds like better liver function. And more andorgencic tone ,since vitamin d is also a steroid itself .

Mossy

GeoX

Latest label as of Feb 2021

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 105

Amazoniac

Amazoniac

Posting here to promote the product and support the Disney trip, this way your kids stop turning off the lights during podcasts in protest.

- Development of a LC-MS/MS method to measure serum 3-sulfate and 3-glucuronide 25-hydroxyvitamin D3 metabolites; comparisons to unconjugated 25OHD in pregnancy and polycystic ovary syndrome

Abstract said:
Vitamin D status is routinely assessed by measuring circulating concentrations of 25-hydroxyvitamin D (25OHD2 or 25OHD3). However as deconjugation is not routinely incorporated into sample treatment prior to analysis, conjugated forms of 25OHD (particularly the more abundant 25OHD3) are often not considered in determining serum concentrations of total 25OHD. Two major circulating conjugated forms of 25OHD3 are 25-hydroxyvitamin D3-3-sulfate (25OHD3-S) and 25-hydroxyvitamin D3-3-glucuronide (25OHD3-G). Incorporating these two conjugated metabolites into the measurement of vitamin D status could improve our understanding of vitamin D status in health, particularly if there are changes in sulfation and glucuronidation activities. The aim of this study was to develop a liquid chromatography tandem-mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) targeted method for measurement of 25OHD3-S and 25OHD3-G in serum to enable comparisons with circulating levels of the free 25OHD3 form. We developed and validated a new LC-MS/MS method that measured both 25OHD3-S and 25OHD3-G following a solid phase extraction sample preparation method. Partial separation of analytes by LC, and the separation of analytes by the optimized multiple reaction monitoring transitions enabled the quantitation of both 25OHD3-S and 25OHD3-G in the single method. Serum concentrations of 25OHD3-S (24.7 ± 11.8 ng/mL) and 25OHD3-G (2.4 ± 1.2 ng/mL) were shown to be a significant proportion of circulating vitamin D metabolites in healthy donor serums. These levels of 25OHD3-S and 25OHD3-G closely associated with 25OHD3 concentrations, r = 0.728, p = 0.001 and r = 0.632, p = 0.006 respectively. However in serum from pregnant women and non-pregnant women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) significant differences in the ratios between conjugated and free 25OHD3 were observed between pregnancy groups (25OHD3/25OHD3-S and 25OHD3/25OHD3-G p < 0.001), and between healthy and PCOS subjects (25OHD3/25OHD3-G p < 0.050). Development of this novel high-throughput LC-MS/MS method indicates that 25OHD3-S and 25OHD3-G are substantial components of circulating vitamin D metabolites. The concentrations of these metabolites relative to conventional 25OHD3 may vary in different physiological and pathophysiological settings, and may therefore play an unrecognized but important role in the actions of vitamin D.

scrubolio

wanted to post my results using Calcirol vs an oral MCT route

June 16, 2021 D3 level: 29.5

June 16 to June 30, 2021: Took 5,000IU of oral MCT vitamin D daily (15 days)

June 30, 2021 D3 level: 35.2 (+5.7)

July 1 to July 7, 2021: Took 5,000IU or 5 drops of Calcirol on thighs after breakfast daily (7 days, taken with 2-3 drops of Kuinone)

July 7, 2021 D3 level: 36.2 (+1.0)

I forgot that taking vitamins transdermally lowers the absorption drastically. Will up it to at least 10 drops of Calcirol daily + maybe some oral supplementation until I get it to above 50.

Last edited:

johnsmith

wanted to post my results using Kuinone vs an oral MCT route

June 16, 2021 D3 level: 29.5

June 16 to June 30, 2021: Took 5,000IU of oral MCT vitamin D daily (15 days)

June 30, 2021 D3 level: 35.2 (+5.7)

July 1 to July 7, 2021: Took 5,000IU or 5 drops of Kuinone on thighs after breakfast daily (7 days)

July 7, 2021 D3 level: 36.2 (+1.0)

I forgot that taking vitamins transdermally lowers the absorption drastically. Will up it to at least 10 drops of Kuinone daily + maybe some oral supplementation until I get it to above 50.
You mean Calcrol, not Kuinone. Try wiping your skin down with rubbing alcohol and a tissue before applying. Some areas are better than others for topical absorption. Haidut often mentions these days that he thinks the belly button is a good place to apply vitamins topically. He has said the chest is a good spot too. Try to prevent your clothing from rubbing the vitamin off your before it can absorb. I've gotten my vitamin D levels sky high before while just using just 2 (or maybe it was 3 drops I can't remember) of Calcitrol daily during the summer. I'd say you're not giving much time between your tests, but it's still interesting to see the results from it.

Last edited:

scrubolio

You mean Calcrol, not Kuinone. Try wiping your skin down with rubbing alcohol and a tissue before applying. Some areas are better than others for topical absorption. Haidut often mentions these days that he thinks the belly button is a good place to apply vitamins topically. He has said the chest is a good spot too. Try to prevent your clothing from rubbing the vitamin off your before it can absorb. I've gotten my vitamin D levels sky high before while just using just 2 (or maybe it was 3 drops I can't remember) of Calcitrol daily during the summer. I'd say you're not giving much time between your tests, but it's still interesting to see the results from it.
Yes yes you are right sorry. I edited the original post.

will try other areas and a wipe down. I was just curious to see results after a week. How much sun exposure were you averaging daily with just 3 drops?

johnsmith

Yes yes you are right sorry. I edited the original post.

will try other areas and a wipe down. I was just curious to see results after a week. How much sun exposure were you averaging daily with just 3 drops?
I'm pretty sure it was only 2 drops of Calcrol that I was taking (2,000IU). I was wearing a tank top and shorts all summer and
I was getting enough sun to get a decent tan. It's hard to gauge exactly how much sun exposure I was getting each day, but it was definitely enough to maintain a tan. My vitamin D levels while on 2,000 IU of Calcirol that summer were 118 (51-75). I had the same test during the fall a few years prior after taking 2,000 IU of an oral vitamin D supplement all summer and I was surprised that my vitamin D levels were still low. This is why I suspect Calcirol is more effective per IU.