Caffeine irratible?

Bladezz

Is this just an introductory period or? I get irritable, can't sleep, etc. I read great things about caffeine here what is the concesus about it?

Hgreen56

Caffeine irratible?​

yess, everything that is acidic irritate your intestines.

Because of the acidity of caffeine, the amount of gastric secretions increases from caffeine exposure and use. This can cause irritation of the intestinal lining of the stomach causing stomach upset. High amounts of caffeine have been linked to ulcers and gastritis.

And what i have learnt here is that irritation of the intestinal lining cause serotonin release.
Also i think that caffeine only works if you liver is 100% healthy.

edit: how much caffeine topics are you gonna make in 10 days?

Attachments

• caffiene increasing bile production, irritating gut and resulting in serotonin and estrogen re...png
    caffiene increasing bile production, irritating gut and resulting in serotonin and estrogen re...png
    19.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

qwazy

I am much better without coffee too. Better digestion, sleep, energy. Not sure why it gets so much praise. Yes it might raise your heart rate but I do not believe that it is always a good sign ("high metabolism").

Elast1c

I am much better without coffee too. Better digestion, sleep, energy. Not sure why it gets so much praise. Yes it might raise your heart rate but I do not believe that it is always a good sign ("high metabolism").
It's progesteronic, it's liver protective, it engages peristalsis of the intestines, it also is highly anticarcinogenic even to the degree it blocks free radicals from inionizing radiation exposure but my hypothesis if you have an acidic bacterial mouth infection or intestinal infection it just accelerates the problem due to favorable ph condition and possibly intestinal. Colitis, irritable bowel etc can be found in any circumstance where necrotic or diseased inflammatory tissue occurs alongaide endotoxin and I think acidophiles love those conditions. Ray always advocates for cutting caffiene heavily with rich cream or with large amounts of milk (cafe con leche) and calcium in large amounts by itself can immobilize some stubborn resistant bacteria due to the alkilinity making them remain dormant and evading oxygen granted you need large amounts of safe calcium and you also have to locate where they are.

He also said with food multiple times

Last edited:
OP
B

Bladezz

yess, everything that is acidic irritate your intestines.

Because of the acidity of caffeine, the amount of gastric secretions increases from caffeine exposure and use. This can cause irritation of the intestinal lining of the stomach causing stomach upset. High amounts of caffeine have been linked to ulcers and gastritis.

And what i have learnt here is that irritation of the intestinal lining cause serotonin release.
Also i think that caffeine only works if you liver is 100% healthy.

edit: how much caffeine topics are you gonna make in 10 days?

2 it seems. It has been my obsession for a bit I wanted to get a wide variety of answers