Caffeine Causing Exhuastion

ShotTrue

I really respect Peat, he has done a lot for my health. But he's wrong here. I have never been able to make milk work for me no matter how much I try. At least not the stuff commercially available. The same is true of me and so many other people. In fact I only know of maybe two people on these forums that milk works for (waremu and tca3000, maybe one or two more at most). Even haidut has said he can only tolerate a small amount of milk, and he is arguably the healthiest person on these forums.

I acknowledge that at least a part of this is because of sub-optimal thyroid/digestion, but it's been my experience that you can't get better digestion by forcing milk down, I gave it a fair shot but it didn't work for me. So have so many others here.
Milk worked for me so well I was on the Gomad diet for 4 months consecutive

Cirion

Look what I found:
In addition, 24 hour withdrawal from caffeine increases corticosterone, a stress-related hormone released during HPA activation (O’Neill, et. al., 2016).

Any responses from veteran forum members? I'm trying to increase caffeine again but seeing things like this make me think twice.

What was the context? I could see how in those with liver dysfunction that releasing toxins in the bloodstream (via caffeine) from the liver, and then stopping caffeine intake (thereby halting the bodys' increased purging of said toxins), could increase stress. But, that's just a theory, and I don't know what's actually going on.

lampofred

Any responses from veteran forum members? I'm trying to increase caffeine again but seeing things like this make me think twice.

What was the context? I could see how in those with liver dysfunction that releasing toxins in the bloodstream (via caffeine) from the liver, and then stopping caffeine intake (thereby halting the bodys' increased purging of said toxins), could increase stress. But, that's just a theory, and I don't know what's actually going on.

Not a veteran forum member, but I think it might be because caffeine withdrawal strongly increases serotonin and serotonin is the primary simulator of CRH/ACTH/cortisol/the entire cascade. I am actually at the point that I drink caffeine to *lower* cortisol...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals