Cacao Butter: Strong Anti-cortisol, Anti-anxiety Effects

ddjd

Since haiduts posts about how effective Stearic acid is for a multitude of things, i've been experimenting with organic Cacao Butter. I know it is high in monosaturates also but until I get hold of food grade stearic acid, its the next best thing.

here's some great benefits ive noticed after just 3-4 days:

- reduces my panic attack symptoms completely
- helps with deeper and better quality sleep
- amazing cognitive boost and feeling more 'in the moment'
- definitely feeling belly fat shrinking after taking it
- combines well with caprylic acid and stops any digestive pain from from the caprylic acid
- amazing for digestive health and very healthy looking stools etc.
- palpitations stopped

I'd say its cortisol lowering effect is even more noticable than Pregnenolone, which used to be my go-to during panic attacks.

anyone else experimenting with cacao butter?

Last edited:

griesburner

that sounds pretty nice :)
i also had the idea to take cocoa butter after reading haiduts post about stearic acid, but after googling cocoa butter i immediately read something that it causes some heart problems. But i was unsure if this only was a problem for babys or adults also. maybe someone else has read something about this topic?

But question to you; How do you consume it? do you use it for cooking, as a butter substitute or just to make your own chocolate that is high in cocoa butter? i read that its very hard at room temperature?

Vinero

Since haiduts posts about how effective Stearic acid is for a multitude of things, i've been experimenting with organic Cacao Butter. I know it is high in monosaturates also but until I get hold of food grade stearic acid, its the next best thing.

here's some great benefits ive noticed after just 3-4 days:

- reduces my panic attack symptoms completely
- helps with deeper and better quality sleep
- definitely feeling belly fat shrinking after taking it
- combines well with caprylic acid and stops any digestive pain from from the caprylic acid
- amazing for digestive health and very healthy looking stools etc.

I'd say its cortisol lowering effect is even more noticable than Pregnenolone, which used to be my go-to during panic attacks.

anyone else experimenting with cacao butter?
I was thinking about buying some Cocoa Butter after reading Haidut's posts about how great Stearic Acid is.
I haven't tried it yet, as I already eat a ton of dark chocolate daily, which has cocoa butter as ingredient.
But I think I'll give pure cocoa butter a try after reading your experience with it.
Does it have to be Raw cocoa butter? or just regular? What do you use?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I was thinking about buying some Cocoa Butter after reading Haidut's posts about how great Stearic Acid is.
I haven't tried it yet, as I already eat a ton of dark chocolate daily, which has cocoa butter as ingredient.
But I think I'll give pure cocoa butter a try after reading your experience with it.
Does it have to be Raw cocoa butter? or just regular? What do you use?

i think its raw, but cant be sure. i buy it from an organic supermarket here in germany so im pretty sure its very good quality.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

i also had the idea to take cocoa butter after reading haiduts post about stearic acid, but after googling cocoa butter i immediately read something that it causes some heart problems. But i was unsure if this only was a problem for babys or adults also. maybe someone else has read something about this topic?

But question to you; How do you consume it? do you use it for cooking, as a butter substitute or just to make your own chocolate that is high in cocoa butter? i read that its very hard at room temperature?
i just eat it raw, no cooking, let it melt in the mouth like choc. it comes in little pellets, in the small packets i buy, i think its for making your own chocolate. so i just take 20 pellets in one go several times a day. its not that tasty at first, obviously the texture is basically chocolate like, and then i dont mind the taste after a few days.

Tarmander

I have some lying around that I was thinking of experimenting on. When I used it in the past it did not seem to do much, but I was not trying too hard. Do you get different effects from Coconut oil? A lot of those things you posted can be said about coconut oil.

Thanks for starting this thread.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I have some lying around that I was thinking of experimenting on. When I used it in the past it did not seem to do much, but I was not trying too hard. Do you get different effects from Coconut oil? A lot of those things you posted can be said about coconut oil.

Thanks for starting this thread.
yeah ive used coconut oil for years. both the raw virgin cold pressed stuff, and deoderised etc. I think its great for cooking, but never noticed much in terms of weight loss or cognitive effects.

however im a big fan of caprylic acid, which is 12 per cent of coconut oil. the only issue is that it gives you disaster pants. But geuss what ive worked out stops that - Cacao butter. Somehow they synergise together really nicely

griesburner

nice to hear that u used it so practical. i guess i will try it this way, too and see how it tastes :D. i am from germany, too. which supermarket you get it? DM? or some local bio supermarket?

raypeatclips

Why not post that link you found about cocoa butter and the heart problems?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

nice to hear that u used it so practical. i guess i will try it this way, too and see how it tastes :D. i am from germany, too. which supermarket you get it? DM? or some local bio supermarket?
Alnatura. its 2.99 for 100g

Tarmander

yeah ive used coconut oil for years. both the raw virgin cold pressed stuff, and deoderised etc. I think its great for cooking, but never noticed much in terms of weight loss or cognitive effects.

however im a big fan of caprylic acid, which is 12 per cent of coconut oil. the only issue is that it gives you disaster pants. But geuss what ive worked out stops that - Cacao butter. Somehow they synergise together really nicely
Cool. I will give it a shot then.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-22_16-23-2.png
    upload_2018-2-22_16-23-2.png
    110.7 KB · Views: 222

griesburner

looks delicious. i will buy them, too. maybe i will try to mix it in a cup of hot chocolate to make it more creamy.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

looks delicious. i will buy them, too. maybe i will try to mix it in a cup of hot chocolate to make it more creamy.
i find the effects, at least cognitive effects, more pronounced when you just let them melt under the mouth

lepetitcheval

Am I missing something here? Why wouldn't you just eat a decent quality milk chocolate? Sugar, cocoa butter, milk powder, vanilla.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Am I missing something here? Why wouldn't you just eat a decent quality milk chocolate? Sugar, cocoa butter, milk powder, vanilla.
i put so much weight on from milk chocolate. its too much sugar for me. maybe a 90%+ cacao bar would be ok but i like experimenting with just plain cacao butter