Cacao Butter: Strong Anti-cortisol, Anti-anxiety Effects

Tarmander

Hi Tarmander, we contracted a third party laboratory and had the cocoa butter tested. I will attach the results in this post.

View attachment 8841

That is good. According to this, your levels are on the low side with cocoa: https://www.icco.org/sites/sps/documents/Cadmium Workshop/CABI.pdf

Do you happen to know where you are sourcing the Cocoa Butter from? Peru? Venezuela? Middle East?

Did they give you more decimal places in the test? I was looking at these levels:

upload_2018-3-28_13-58-48.png

Looks like the Cadmium levels are definitely lower at .01 mg/kg verse the .17 mg/kg they found in Turkey

managing

I recently felt like the effects of the cacao butter (anti-anxiety, anti-cortisol, pro-testosterone) were wearing off. Especially the anti-cortisol.

So I started trying it under my tongue again. Letting it adsorb there, not swallowing it for the most part. This suddenly is working again. Quite well.

Anybody think parts of the body become resistant? Obviously it will still rub in, but does it lose effect?

Current composition is 55% shea butter, 45% cacao butter, 10% stearic acid.

In the podcast cited he goes into a low carb recommendation almost by reflex. But I learn a lot from him.

RobertJM

I've stopped using it transdermally because it was soaking into my clothes too much. I noticed so many benefits from it as well. How are other people doing it without it absorbing into everything that you wear? That side of it is just annoying

L

lollipop

I recently felt like the effects of the cacao butter (anti-anxiety, anti-cortisol, pro-testosterone) were wearing off. Especially the anti-cortisol.

So I started trying it under my tongue again. Letting it adsorb there, not swallowing it for the most part. This suddenly is working again. Quite well.
@Bobber Anderson did you see this? Maybe under the tongue...

Entropy

I've been rubbing raw melted cocao butter on my skin, smells great & feels sexy for sure.

benaoao

For sure a much better butter than what is nowadays mostly coming from sick animals suffering over exploitation

RobertJM

I've been rubbing raw melted cocao butter on my skin, smells great & feels sexy for sure.

Oh yes baby let the good times roll

@Bobber Anderson did you see this? Maybe under the tongue...

And under the tongue is similar to taking it transdermally I guess? Well, more direct entry into bloodstream?

I guess I am hung up on comment of transdermal delivery converting more to steric acid instead of oleic acid

L

lollipop

Oh yes baby let the good times roll

And under the tongue is similar to taking it transdermally I guess? Well, more direct entry into bloodstream?

I guess I am hung up on comment of transdermal delivery converting more to steric acid instead of oleic acid
What to do? Maybe just after a shower and wait maybe 1/2 hour before putting your clothes on. This should work.

RobertJM

What to do? Maybe just after a shower and wait maybe 1/2 hour before putting your clothes on. This should work.

Thanks Lisa. Just have to make time in my day to spare 30 minutes. I can walk around topless for 30 mintues. Maybe the world isn't ready for me to streak fully for 30 minutes yet, especially at that time of the morning in these conservative parts. So I'm gonna get back on it.

Wagner83

You can use it on the face, if you don't attack banks anytime soon you shouldn't have issues with staining.

D

Deleted member 5487

Melt cocoa butter in the microwave, stir in powdered sugar and raw cocoa. pour it into a tray/bowl/mold...etc.

You literally have dark choclate. To make milk you add powdered milk.

It's $10 for a bunch of cocoa butter, $10 for the powder...makes like 20 chochlate bars costing about 4$ each regularly.

Spartan300

The favored method for anti-cortisol/androgenic effects seems to be transdermal application.

I'm curious about the mechanism here based on studies which supposedly show magnesium oil doesn't cross the skin barrier. I'm wondering why cocoa butter would?

I ask because I've been trying to apply it melted and can only use small amounts which don't seem to absorb & I end up wiping it off.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals