Cabergoline Works! [prolactin Reduction]

Lucas

Hello.
I want to share my experience with prolactin reduction. In May, my prolactin was 41,09 ng/ml , Ref : 2,10 – 17,70 ng/ml.
So, I began to take cabergoline, whit a generic of Dostinex, named Cabertrix, that is cheap (I from Brazil). I take half a tablet (0.25 mg from a 0.5 mg tablet) in Monday and Friday. In one month, my prolactin gone from 41,09 ng/ml to 0,36 ng/ml, so this drugs works! I had no side effect from the drug. But, at same time, no benefit from the lowered prolactin, I still cold and lethargic, with a wake up temperature of 35.6 celsius. So my lower body temperature is not from prolactin. :cry: :cry:
So, If someone wants to lower their prolactin, there is a cheaper alternative from Dostinex, at a lower dose.

Re: Cabergoline works!

Does it feel good to take it? For motivation?

OP
L

Lucas

No, I don’t fell anything.

haidut

Forum Supporter

Lucas said:
Hello.
I want to share my experience with prolactin reduction. In May, my prolactin was 41,09 ng/ml , Ref : 2,10 – 17,70 ng/ml.
So, I began to take cabergoline, whit a generic of Dostinex, named Cabertrix, that is cheap (I from Brazil). I take half a tablet (0.25 mg from a 0.5 mg tablet) in Monday and Friday. In one month, my prolactin gone from 41,09 ng/ml to 0,36 ng/ml, so this drugs works! I had no side effect from the drug. But, at same time, no benefit from the lowered prolactin, I still cold and lethargic, with a wake up temperature of 35.6 celsius. So my lower body temperature is not from prolactin. :cry: :cry:
So, If someone wants to lower their prolactin, there is a cheaper alternative from Dostinex, at a lower dose.

Great news!
Btw, did you lose weight while taking it?

Mike1234

Such_Saturation said:
Does it feel good to take it? For motivation?

I know you asked this because a dopamine agonist theoretically would, maybe it has something to do with the specific D receptor(s) it hits? I know theres like D1 D2 D3. Anyone else have insight ?

OP
L

Lucas

Hello.
No weight loss with cabergoline, I really had no effect from the lowered prolactin on how I fell. Is sad, because I wanted that the elevated prolactin was the cause of my hypo symptoms, but it was not.
I treat my health alone, no doctor. If is hard to find a good doctor in USA, imagine on Brazil, third world country.

paymanz

Hello.
isnt that too little prolactin?

Sagitarrius90

Taking caber with cyproheptadine.. can attest 2mg over 4 weeks increased prolactin and water retention . I've noticed in the past increased prolactin makes me retain water but this could be from too much t3 causing high cortisol. Regardless caber is getting rid of my man boobs I'm 13%body fat yet store chest fat and its impossible to get rid of. Even with arimidex and caber maybe just got to lean out more then

Sagitarrius90

Should mention its 1 mg a week split .5 every 3 or 4 days . Wish I had a source for bromo in canada. Anti aging systems out of UK yet ships out of china always gets flagged at the border . Its cheaper. Paid 200$ for 20 1mg tabs of caber

Taking caber with cyproheptadine.. can attest 2mg over 4 weeks increased prolactin and water retention . I've noticed in the past increased prolactin makes me retain water but this could be from too much t3 causing high cortisol. Regardless caber is getting rid of my man boobs I'm 13%body fat yet store chest fat and its impossible to get rid of. Even with arimidex and caber maybe just got to lean out more then
did caber completely fix your gyno/pseudogyo? what was your protocol?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals