Ca:p Ratio - 3:1 Almost Completely Abolishes Anxiety

Velve921

Has anyone else had similar results with having an optimal ca:p ratio?

I’ve really played with this for some time and recently I’ve been grieving over a passing family member.

when I keep my ca:p at 3:1, anxiety completely goes away. It’s pretty incredible actually.

Can anyone else relate?

golder

Interesting. How do you measure this, I’m keen on trying. Regular blood work?

baccheion

Less calcium would be required if serum 25(OH)D was increased. Pushing to the top of the range increases absorption by ~10% (eg, 38.6% rather than 28.6%). Back calculate to determine new dose.

The ratio in human breast milk is 2.3:1. With better absorption from higher serum 25(OH)D, that could even be reduced to 1:1. May involve going out of range. There's some mumbling about taking 50,000 IU/day, lowering calcium intake (to less than 625 mg?), and increasing hydration to keep urinary excretion under 250 mg/L.

I'm currently experimenting with increasing calcium intake via homemade eggshell powder along with food, although my dairy choices are limited to some cheeses due to intolerances. So far so good.

Scenes

Calcium carbonate makes me feel fantastic as well. I’ve never had anxiety but it lifts my mood and makes me so upbeat and positive.

I mix 1/4 tsp into my coffee twice a day. I used to get stomach issues from taking it in juice but mixing in coffee resolved them instantly for me.

Sheik

I bought some eggshell powder for animals but it gives me anxiety. I tried making eggshell powder myself but it was absolutely disgusting.

Someone said that the calcium carbonate powder might have a lot of phosphorus and thus defeat the purpose of taking a calcium supplement. I'd like to know how we can figure this out. Because in my experience it is impossible to get enough calcium from food.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

How do you get his much calcium?

supplements are problematic for me and many others.

Daily diet

8-10 oz of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
whole milk as needed
1 cup of ice cream
12 tbsp of gelatin
3 cups of coffee
Sugar to taste
Orange juice when needed
1oz of dark chocolate
No supplements

Last edited:
OP
Velve921

Velve921

Interesting. How do you measure this, I’m keen on trying. Regular blood work?

I have no bloodwork to show at this time.

Heart rate, pulse, and the emotional feedback are my main markers at this time.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

I'm currently experimenting with increasing calcium intake via homemade eggshell powder along with food, although my dairy choices are limited to some cheeses due to intolerances. So far so good.

Have you ever experimented with parmigiano Reggiano cheese?

OP
Velve921

Velve921

I bought some eggshell powder for animals but it gives me anxiety. I tried making eggshell powder myself but it was absolutely disgusting.

Someone said that the calcium carbonate powder might have a lot of phosphorus and thus defeat the purpose of taking a calcium supplement. I'd like to know how we can figure this out. Because in my experience it is impossible to get enough calcium from food.

Since I’ve increased my parmigiano Reggiano cheese consumption to 8-10 oz a day, it’s been much easier to get more calcium.

Vinny

milkboi

Daily diet

8-10 oz of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
whole milk as needed
1 cup of ice cream
12 tbsp of gelatin
3 cups of coffee
Sugar to taste
Orange juice when needed
1oz of dark chocolate
No supplements

Sure that comes out as a 3:1 ratio? Milk only has a 1.3:1 ratio, so I don't know how that would add up.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Sure that comes out as a 3:1 ratio? Milk only has a 1.3:1 ratio, so I don't know how that would add up.

Milk 1-2 cups a day.
The high amount of parmigano reggiano cheese is where the high ratio comes from.... according to cronometer.com

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals