C-Salts COA

Glassy

I asked C-Salts for a COA of their product and they obliged. I am attaching the report here for the edification of others. Also, they don't provide reference values for the heavy metals found and I wanted to see if they had good results.

Their c-salts look like a great product. You tried them yet?

Glassy

I'd like to hear more reviews here. I tried them. About 1/2 tsp and instantly projectile vomitted. ??

You gonna give them a second go? This happened when I took asprin as a kid and it was 25 odd years before I tried it again (I was pretty sick at the time but associated the puke with the asprin)

Regina

You gonna give them a second go? This happened when I took asprin as a kid and it was 25 odd years before I tried it again (I was pretty sick at the time but associated the puke with the asprin)
When I get back to Chicago, I might try them again.

OP
Steven Bussinger
I've used two bottles from them and never had any problems.

I've had diarrhea, but that was more or less intentional. I was doing the ascorbate cleanse per Dr. Jaffey. Do not do that unless you're spending the day at home. And do it as early in the day as possible, because it ruined my sleep that night.

Right now, I take 4-5 grams each day. That's roughly what ascorbate-synthesizing animals produce each day. I didn't realize it for quite some time, but it helps with anxiety and depression.

Glassy

Yeah I bought some too. I’m impressed with it.

I like to think it has avoided a fee colds last winter but who can say? I find it keeps my hay fever away. A teaspoon (5g) when symptoms appear have cleared it up for me so far this spring.

Glassy

I attributed my relative lack of seasonal allergies this year to higher intake of milk, OJ, and soda. But perhaps it was the vitamin C...

I kept my vit C levels reasonably high all winter and when I stopped supplementing for a bit at the end I started getting symptoms.

1 dose and symptoms were gone in an hour.