Buying Steroids From China: Any Possible Way To Verify Quality?

ddjd

All the sellers on Made In China offer COA's but surely a 5 year old kid could make up a fake COA easily.

Is there any way to ensure that what you're getting is of a certain quality?

From what i can see on Made In China website, there's no ratings for the sellers, they're all 5 stars, theyre all premium sellers, theres no reliability at all.

We need a chinese ray peat contact!!

Frankdee20

All the sellers on Made In China offer COA's but surely a 5 year old kid could make up a fake COA easily.

Is there any way to ensure that what you're getting is of a certain quality?

From what i can see on Made In China website, there's no ratings for the sellers, they're all 5 stars, theyre all premium sellers, theres no reliability at all.

We need a chinese ray peat contact!!

That’s a No for Me Dog

SOMO

Don’t do it, for the sake of your health.

Best case scenario you are going to get starch.

Worst case scenario you are going to get some toxic substance.

Medium case scenario is you get the real substance, but heavily contaminated with lead, arsenic and cadmium - Chinese equivalent of the EPA/health department does not monitor/measure heavy metals for exports.

You WILL be ingesting heavy metals if you order from a Chinese manufacturing plant.

gabys225

Testing it yourself, in a lab that has no vested interest in skewing the results. Usually means an american lab. What are you trying to purchase that can't be accomplished with the steroids already available from some place like idealabs?

SOMO

Testing it yourself, in a lab that has no vested interest in skewing the results. Usually means an american lab. What are you trying to purchase that can't be accomplished with the steroids already available from some place like idealabs?

I agree that independent testing is an option, but that is another out-of-pocket expense and you will have to sacrifice some of your product as well.

Also the independent analysis will give you an idea of the composition of the sample itself, but might not be extrapolated to the entire contents from which the sample was taken. If you buy 100g of a sample and have 1g analyzed, does that accurately tell you what the remaining 99g contains? Maybe, maybe not.

often times the analysis will not test for things like Starch, Maltodextrin, Talc, Mica and Iron Oxides (even though Iron and Titanium are heavy metals) all of which add bulk/weight to the product but increase the risk of harm (and profit.)

If you pay $100 to buy illicit substances online, but you have to spend $50 for lab analysis of Heavy Metals, Bulk/Fillers and other contaminants like plasticizers, was it really worth it?

A better use of one’s money would be to go to a medical doctor willing to prescribe steroids.

Or buying it off someone in the locker room of a gym.

Broken man

Don’t do it, for the sake of your health.

Best case scenario you are going to get starch.

Worst case scenario you are going to get some toxic substance.

Medium case scenario is you get the real substance, but heavily contaminated with lead, arsenic and cadmium - Chinese equivalent of the EPA/health department does not monitor/measure heavy metals for exports.

You WILL be ingesting heavy metals if you order from a Chinese manufacturing plant.
Most vendors are buying chemicals from China.

Broken man

I thought that most chinese vendors stopped making steroids and things of this nature because of new chinese regulations.

milkboi

****, right when I enjoyed the health benefits my T base brings myself that took like 2 months to arrive at my place this thread pops up.

SOMO

Most vendors are buying chemicals from China.

What vendors are you speaking about? For steroids? There are no “vendors“ for steroids, there are only pharmaceutical companies that produce it because these are “Scheduled” chemicals - no legitimate vendors besides Big Pharma sell Testosterone.

Most illicit steroids come from people who are prescribed it by their doctors and are illegally reselling it.

If you buy steroids illegally and they do not have a bottle with the pharmaceutical company, date of manufacture, batch #original packaging, it is fake, toxic or both.

I can’t believe someone would even consider gambling with their health like this.

Btw, importing steroids carries a harsher prison sentence than buying it from a “dealer.”

b555

I agree that independent testing is an option, but that is another out-of-pocket expense and you will have to sacrifice some of your product as well.

Also the independent analysis will give you an idea of the composition of the sample itself, but might not be extrapolated to the entire contents from which the sample was taken. If you buy 100g of a sample and have 1g analyzed, does that accurately tell you what the remaining 99g contains? Maybe, maybe not.

often times the analysis will not test for things like Starch, Maltodextrin, Talc, Mica and Iron Oxides (even though Iron and Titanium are heavy metals) all of which add bulk/weight to the product but increase the risk of harm (and profit.)

If you pay $100 to buy illicit substances online, but you have to spend $50 for lab analysis of Heavy Metals, Bulk/Fillers and other contaminants like plasticizers, was it really worth it?

A better use of one’s money would be to go to a medical doctor willing to prescribe steroids.

Or buying it off someone in the locker room of a gym.
Good point

There is docs that will prescribe test, deca, anavar, winstrol.

SOMO

Good point

There is docs that will prescribe test, deca, anavar, winstrol.

Yes, these are all medications which doctors can prescribe.

Unfortunately many doctors are reluctant to prescribe them because they think people are using it “for the wrong reasons” (whatever that means, likely the doctor thinks the patient just wants a shortcut to gaining muscles without putting in the hard work in the gym to get those muscles.) This brief probably IS justified for many who are taking Testosterone - many are taking it to “cheat” and build muscles without trying. Or trying as hard.

This reluctance to prescribe Testosterone forced many men to obtain the medication in illegal or dangerous ways - such as buying it online. It is the fault of these roided out muscle heads, who created a “Black Market” for steroids, that Testosterone is treated as a recreational drug, similar to Heroin/Opiates, and is not viewed as a legitimate medication.
(This is why we can’t have nice things, sayeth the doctor to his low-T patient who is slowly withering away from muscle wasting, no libido and fatigue.)

I do think that many MDs are better enlightened (educated?) nowadays and many more are changing their anti-Testosterone views.

I really do think the best way to get testosterone is to prove to your doctors you have symptoms of low-T + request blood work.

There are medical Liability issues that can not be understated - Doctors also don’t want the prescription they write you to end up on the black market. If drug enforcement agencies/police can trace the prescription back to a doctor, it could cause trouble for him.

Last edited:

b555

Its fairly easy to get testosterone. But i have no idea how to get a doc to prescribe oxandrolone(anavar)

gabys225

@SOMO You made some great points that I had not considered, especially about the excipients. Thank you for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom