Buying Online Safely

JohnJay

First he insulted me first since I am not selling any sh*t, in fact I am not selling anything, I am a just a guy who is in fitness and I am personal trainer by profession. I don't know who gives him the right to spit on anyone or anything. I like T3 brand that I am using and many other people I know directly or though many forums share my opinion. It's a very good and effective product and thing that nothing works for him is his own problem And it could be that he was in CA when he opened the account but he is definitely from Germany, I privately got in touch with the guy who posted here that he knows him personally and he even sent me his address there. Of course I am not going to post it here, I have better things to do with my life.

Or more likely he uses VPN. Today there are thousands of them offering their services. You pay them and your IP can be anywhere you like ... Venice Beach, Honolulu, you name it they have it.

goodandevil

I believe he is who he claims to be based on IP location. People are free to buy whatever they choose and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. All we ask is that people do not insult each other.
This ***hole @JohnJay regularly trolls on here to sell his ***t t3, every once in awhile he comes back under a different name and starts talking ***t

SOMO

First he insulted me first since I am not selling any sh*t, in fact I am not selling anything, I am a just a guy who is in fitness and I am personal trainer by profession. I don't know who gives him the right to spit on anyone or anything. I like T3 brand that I am using and many other people I know directly or though many forums share my opinion. It's a very good and effective product and thing that nothing works for him is his own problem And it could be that he was in CA when he opened the account but he is definitely from Germany, I privately got in touch with the guy who posted here that he knows him personally and he even sent me his address there. Of course I am not going to post it here, I have better things to do with my life.

10/10 of your posts are advertising some company.

You just care so much about sharing legit thyroid products with this forum? Lol