Buying Online Safely

Jap61

Hi all am new, so hope it’s ok to ask this.
Can anyone recommend a safe website for buying T3. Have been on Levothyroxine 100 mcg for a year now, without much improvement of symptoms. Have been told maybe I’m not converting properly so should try T3. Can anyone out there provide me with a safe online contact?

Many thanks.

bitcoin invites ripoffs because you can't get them back once you pay

but there is no chance of financial fraud

I just bought some T3 from Blue Sky Peptides, using their current scheme with "Genie card debit card" and who knows why, but a few weeks later, my card was compromised by fraud and my bank sent a new one.

So I wouldn't do that again.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Someone should make Peatcoin that can only be used for thyroid and has seller reputation :cool

Chris1001

noprescription-pharmacy com or t3supply me - those 2 are most reliable and both in Europe, so civilized people. Except T3 and other thyroid meds, noprescription-pharmacy com has Tiratricol as well, the only one you can get online that's not fake Chinese crap. I wasn't able to get it for 15 years, it's finally back.

JohnJay

OMG another "hemorrhoid guy" who is just trying to make a confusion and deprive others with his comments from getting a good product. I don't know what is urging them to do that, probably jealousy because they are fat and don't have any muscles at all. Well you won't get them ever since you are obviously eating bratwurst and sauerkraut and drinking beer whole day. In case that somebody can't understand about what I am talking about I am referring to an post I found here in another thread about this guy (who put a photo of some heavy metal guy to hide his bold fat head), that he knows him and that he is in fact from some German village and not California...

Blossom

Forum Supporter
OMG another "hemorrhoid guy" who is just trying to make a confusion and deprive others with his comments from getting a good product. I don't know what is urging them to do that, probably jealousy because they are fat and don't have any muscles at all. Well you won't get them ever since you are obviously eating bratwurst and sauerkraut and drinking beer whole day. In case that somebody can't understand about what I am talking about I am referring to an post I found here in another thread about this guy (who put a photo of some heavy metal guy to hide his bold fat head), that he knows him and that he is in fact from some German village and not California...
I believe he is who he claims to be based on IP location. People are free to buy whatever they choose and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. All we ask is that people do not insult each other.

JohnJay

First he insulted me first since I am not selling any sh*t, in fact I am not selling anything, I am a just a guy who is in fitness and I am personal trainer by profession. I don't know who gives him the right to spit on anyone or anything. I like T3 brand that I am using and many other people I know directly or though many forums share my opinion. It's a very good and effective product and thing that nothing works for him is his own problem And it could be that he was in CA when he opened the account but he is definitely from Germany, I privately got in touch with the guy who posted here that he knows him personally and he even sent me his address there. Of course I am not going to post it here, I have better things to do with my life.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals