Buying Medication From Mexico

kofimama1

I'm wondering which Farmacia del Nino people are buying medications from. I purchased cynomel almost a year ago from farmaciasdelnino.mx, but had forgotten that site when I needed to order some penicillin. I ended up on a different site, farmaciadelnino.net and have had a ridiculous time trying to make an order go through. It finally did, but after not being able to reach anyone on the phone I'm wondering if it's a reputable site. Which site is the real deal or are both legitimate? Many thanks.

kofimama1 said:
Meaning the other is a scam?

I don't know, but they do seem to be trying to impersonate a competitor and confuse customers about where they are ordering from. They could still be a real pharmacy as well.

OP
K

kofimama1

Sounds somewhat legit until he declines answering an important question from 4peatsake.

OP
K

kofimama1

yep, seems fishy for sure. I didn't think twice since I had ordered from them before (or thought I had). If I get my order how on earth will I know if it's even what it says it is? Yikes. Hopefully someone else here has input. Thanks, cellulariconoclast..

Blossom

Forum Supporter
kofimama1 said:
yep, seems fishy for sure. I didn't think twice since I had ordered from them before (or thought I had). If I get my order how on earth will I know if it's even what it says it is? Yikes. Hopefully someone else here has input. Thanks, cellulariconoclast..
I ordered from them once before I realized that it wasn't the farmacia del nino that most of the forum members were talking about. My order arrived fine and the medicines worked as expected. I just wanted you to know that my experience was ok I just paid more for my shipping and tax but had no problems.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
kofimama1 said:
Thank you, Blossom! I just took a nice, deep breath..
That's great! I know how it feels to worry about a medicine order. :D

Chelsea

I ordered from them once before I realized that it wasn't the farmacia del nino that most of the forum members were talking about. My order arrived fine and the medicines worked as expected. I just wanted you to know that my experience was ok I just paid more for my shipping and tax but had no problems.

This is from some time ago and I needed help with a similar question. I wasn't able to message blossom for advice.

Can you pm me? Or mention a reputable site these days for liothyronine, cynomel?

Thank you.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
This is from some time ago and I needed help with a similar question. I wasn't able to message blossom for advice.

Can you pm me? Or mention a reputable site these days for liothyronine, cynomel?

Thank you.
Hi, I haven't ordered from Mexico for quite a while because the shipping times were so unpredictable. I've been mostly using www.inhousechemist.vu because I always receive my order within 10 days and that's important to me. For thyroid I order from IdeaLabs.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
You should be able to message me now if you still need to.