Buying Bio Identical Testosterone And Dht

Tom K

Legally, you cannot purchase bio-identical testosterone without a physician Rx. The same method applies to DHT. However, If a physician prescribes DHT it will only be available via a compounding pharmacy as there are no pre-made formulas from pharmaceutical companies.

OP
Momado965

Momado965

Legally, you cannot purchase bio-identical testosterone without a physician Rx. The same method applies to DHT. However, If a physician prescribes DHT it will only be available via a compounding pharmacy as there are no pre-made formulas from pharmaceutical companies.

What about chinese sources?

Tom K

My understanding is that DHT is not available in the US. I have not recommended DHT since retiring 8 years ago and may not be current.

Tom K

Do you know if testosterone ethenate is similar to bio t or not?
T enanthate is prescribed as bio-identical, however the various carriers (enanthate, cipionate, etc.) are not truly bio-identical. Bio-identical refers to the testosterone not being altered (example: the methylated forms (methyl testosterone) is not bio-identical).

OP
Momado965

Momado965

T enanthate is prescribed as bio-identical, however the various carriers (enanthate, cipionate, etc.) are not truly bio-identical. Bio-identical refers to the testosterone not being altered (example: the methylated forms (methyl testosterone) is not bio-identical).

Yeah they arebt actually bio identical as you’ve mentioned. But are they any different than bio T?

ddjd

i got some 'testosterone base' from China. I just mix it in DMSO and apply it topically. would that be considered bio-identical?

Tom K

If you can be assured that your source is reliable, DMSO should not alter the bio-identical aspect. The question you must ask is, "Why are you attempting to go 'Dark' with this process of HRT?

Are you seeking the heath enhancements that tetosterone can provide? Your physician will prescribe the available alternatives (patch, creams gels), and DHT may not be available. If instead, you are seeking to use testosterone as an ergogenic aide you are be making a mistake. Take your laptop off your lap and stop irradiating your testicles with EMF. use infrared and red light to stimulate the testes, obtain sufficient sun exposure to maximize circadian biology. Think health before having a nice body, increasing athletic performance, and looking good at the beach. Take the long view, which I understand can be difficult. Do not destroy the endocrino;ogy feed back loops for superficial reasons.

golder

I don't suppose anyone could help me. Managed to find an old Andractim tube that I ordered ages ago but never got around to taking it as I wanted to get my before and after labs done. Now I'm in a position to do that, I've opened the box and the instructions are in French. Does anyone know the dosage? There seems to be little markings on the back of the tube that go up to the number 15? Not sure what that is, or the best application site. Thanks massively in advance!

golder

Androsterone converts to DHT
Why would anyone take DHT over Androsterone if Androsterone converts to DHT anyway? This is obviously a noob question but I think it will be the quickest way of plugging my naïve gaps in knowledge.

Frankdee20

Why would anyone take DHT over Androsterone if Androsterone converts to DHT anyway? This is obviously a noob question but I think it will be the quickest way of plugging my naïve gaps in knowledge.

I recall reading that Androsterone converts to other things too...