Buy: Cynoplus

Used to be a spot in the Merchant section for these threads. Doubt you'll find any Cynoplus apart from an auction at Christie's or something

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Damn, I really don't want to buy from Mexico

I can confirm that both products are sold in Mexico at present. Not sure about websites that deliver, but probably you can find some. Overpriced but still reasonable price I guess

TripleOG

neither of these sites are replying... grrr. anywhere else?

Farmacias works.

Was live chatting (through their website chat pop-up) about 5hrs ago and had them send me the invoice for bitcoin. Prior to that, I used the same chat function to make sure they were in stock. Seems to be the best way to communicate. Almost immediate response. Try it during business hours.

Farmacias works.

Was live chatting (through their website chat pop-up) about 5hrs ago and had them send me the invoice for bitcoin. Prior to that, I used the same chat function to make sure they were in stock. Seems to be the best way to communicate. Almost immediate response. Try it during business hours.

wtf.. i made an order on their site like 5 days ago and no response at all and an email to them and no response. all right thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals