Bulletproof Brain XCT Oil-c8-c10. Manic Energy

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

Does anyone have experience with this stuff? It's sorta dangerous.

For me it provides almost a manic like energy, serious feelings of invisibility, and explosive strength. I went to the gym, followed by sprints and i'm not sure I've ever ran that fast.

Is it displacing PUFA/FFA and oxidizing into pure ATP?

Any Idea what's going on?

marcar72

It's oxidizing into pure ATP. MCT's don't need a carnitine transport to get into cells which would be downregulated on a high carbohydrate diet. It's one of the main reasons Ray Peat likes coconut oil.

Coconut Oil

yoshiesque

Can you explain why it would be down regulated on a high carbohydrate diet?

the way i saw it was, anything to increase metabolic energy is good. And since MCT oil goes directly to liver to be used as ketones, thats an extra energy source to aid in metabolism. and it isnt the dangerous ketones either (where cortisol is used to convert fats to ketones).

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

It's oxidizing into pure ATP. MCT's don't need a carnitine transport to get into cells which would be downregulated on a high carbohydrate diet. It's one of the main reasons Ray Peat likes coconut oil.

Coconut Oil

Alright that's cool. But the Lauric Acid in CO makes me feel terrible by lower the 5-ar

Momado965

Does anyone have experience with this stuff? It's sorta dangerous.

For me it provides almost a manic like energy, serious feelings of invisibility, and explosive strength. I went to the gym, followed by sprints and i'm not sure I've ever ran that fast.

Is it displacing PUFA/FFA and oxidizing into pure ATP?

Any Idea what's going on?

How much did you use?

Kartoffel

Alright that's cool. But the Lauric Acid in CO makes me feel terrible by lower the 5-ar

How do you know it lowers your 5-ar? Do you have any vivo studies showing that it lowers 5-ar in humans?

Lynne

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals