Bulk gelatin in sf bay area

jaakkima

Hello all

Gelatin, in a simple potato soup, is currently starting to help clear up horrible illness I've been going through for a few years now. I am all the sudden noticing sone important changed I've been looking for. But myTh bulk gelatin is too slow in shipment. I'll be buying 25 pounds ina week or so but unless I find a couple pounds in person in the next day or so I'll have to go a week without it and I'm afraid of a major setback in my health. Buying Knox for a few days or ordeeing with fasr shipping eithee way would cost over a hundred, hundred fifty dollars... ridiculous... Does someone here reside in the bay area and have any gelatin you could sell me? I would be endlessly grateful. Please excuse any typos as I have to use a phone to post this, and excuse my hilarious need for gelatin.
Best wishes all :):

OP
J

jaakkima

Hm I may do bone broth... :-D My mind was conditioned into a certain habit after a spat of being homeless and thus not having the capability.... I am still potentially interestef though so will leave this up I suppose

Jenn

You can use aloe vera juice too for similar healing properties. Think of it as already diluted gelatin. ;)

You probably don't have a Walmart there, but maybe Costco has Fruit of the Earth brand, which is significantly cheaper than "health food store" aloe. $8/gallon instead of $20+

OP
J

jaakkima

There are a couple Walmarts in the burbier parts of the east bay... Don't I need to be a member at Costco to shop there?

OP
J

jaakkima

And I'm using gelatin as a major major source of protein and calories... boyh of which I apparently need massive amounts of... When I consume a lot of liquids I feel like ***t and have diarrhea...

OP
J

jaakkima

Can one get large amounts of the gelatin calories with bone broth in a medium saucepan?