B's in particular ratio

miquelangeles

About once a month, I get the chance to eat fresh, pasture raised pork liver. It always gives me a profound energy boost but in a very natural and calm way.

Is it the B vitamins that give this immediate effect or something else? Or maybe some steroid hormones? I'm thinking the vitamin A, copper and other nutrients would not produce a sustained effect so rapidly.

I noticed that the B vitamins in both pork and beef liver have a specific ratio to each other, but most B complexes are either B-50 or B-100. Has anyone tried to combine a B complex using the same ratios found in animal livers?

ddjd

About once a month, I get the chance to eat fresh, pasture raised pork liver. It always gives me a profound energy boost but in a very natural and calm way.

Is it the B vitamins that give this immediate effect or something else? Or maybe some steroid hormones? I'm thinking the vitamin A, copper and other nutrients would not produce a sustained effect so rapidly.

I noticed that the B vitamins in both pork and beef liver have a specific ratio to each other, but most B complexes are either B-50 or B-100. Has anyone tried to combine a B complex using the same ratios found in animal livers?
This is a great idea. Did you ever figure out an effective ratio for the b vitamins

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals