Bryonia Laciniosa Study - Impressive Effect On Sexual Behaviour, T, LH, FSH

OP
vulture

vulture

I'm really short of money right now, I would when I could, but what I don't like about it is the almost lack of information.
My rat got low LH low FSH in one lab test along with low DHT, low T. 11-Keto DHT seems great on rat but strange sensations in what seems to be the prostate are making me wonder about it

bdawg

ive ordered some thanks to this thread, will take about a month to get here but looks legit - typical androgenic activity and the method seems to be via HPA activation

@haidut anything wrong with chronically driving your HPA

I don't see the hype here. Bringing T up by pushing LH is like ramping up thyroid by increasing TSH. At first you'll get the rush, but soon after what you'll come up with is overlading the whole system and more desensitization and inefficiency.

OP
vulture

vulture

ive ordered some thanks to this thread, will take about a month to get here but looks legit - typical androgenic activity and the method seems to be via HPA activation

@haidut anything wrong with chronically driving your HPA
So great dude. Keep us updated with your experiment.

@2thecloudsabove
Let's see if there's a rebound or something with bdawg's rat

bdawg

So great dude. Keep us updated with your experiment.

@2thecloudsabove
Let's see if there's a rebound or something with bdawg's rat

Ive been taking anacyclus pyrethrum (similar HPA activator) for about a year... no real downregulation as far as im aware but its possible im desensitized.

In terms of feeling, im as androgenic as ive always been without the initial rush that i used to get

Israelibacon

Ive been taking anacyclus pyrethrum (similar HPA activator) for about a year... no real downregulation as far as im aware but its possible im desensitized.

In terms of feeling, im as androgenic as ive always been without the initial rush that i used to get

May I ask where you purchased the AP from? @bdawg

Israelibacon

an eBay store located in India - they haven't listed any AP for a while now

The only thing to be concerned about when it comes to Indian sources is metal contamination. It was in root powder form

I think I know which store you're talking about. They have other herbs as well as Muira Puama and the such. Thank you