Brushing And Toothpaste

Brian

I brush my tongue and gums softly with baking soda nightly. Teeth very lightly. Sometimes I use a little MCT oil instead.

ilovethesea

I brush with Earthpaste. The kids one. Twice a day and then I also do Listerine (doing a modified Dr Ellie's routine as I suspect I have 2 cavities). I also swish with xylitol powder before bed and have xylitol mints (Xyla cocoa flavour) throughout the day. That and oral K2 drops have got rid of all plaque within a couple weeks. Never would have believed it!

A

Anonymous

I'll be honest, I rarely brush my teeth unless I'm going to be interacting closely with people. I use now foods baking soda whitening tooth paste and listerine when I do. But as long as I'm taking the fat soluable vitamins and getting calcium, then my teeth are fine. I have a hole in my tooth from biting a gummy bear that for some reason felt like biting a rock, and I'm hoping it will fix itself over time. Probably not but I really don't want to go to the dentist and get x Rays.

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

Whenever I use listerine or other similar product they only work at the moment. Then it seems to mess up with the mouth's balance. I've stopped it.

ilovethesea said:
I brush with Earthpaste. The kids one. Twice a day and then I also do Listerine (doing a modified Dr Ellie's routine as I suspect I have 2 cavities). I also swish with xylitol powder before bed and have xylitol mints (Xyla cocoa flavour) throughout the day. That and oral K2 drops have got rid of all plaque within a couple weeks. Never would have believed it!

I've also noticed significant improvements with vit K2. It was effortlessly smooth and protected within 24h of supplementing..

tara

I use a commercial toothpaste with containing calcium sodium phosphosilicate (and fluoride) most evenings, and rinse very thoroughly after. Sometimes I use charcoal powder instead. Floss a few times a week, intend to do it daily but don't quite get round to it.
In the morning I brush with either salt or a herbal flouride-free toothpaste or just brush out the remnants of charcoal from the night before.
Very soft toothbrush.
I've increased K2 to ~3 mg/ day the last couple of months.

My mouth has more and more fillings and less and less tooth for every year since adolescence. This has continued through high and low sugar, protein, minerals, vitamins, etc.

tara

paper_clips43

I brush my teeth probably 3-4 times a month with activated charcoal. But I eat a lot of raw butter that I swish around my mouth which may help contribute to their health. I clean my teeth with my tongue throughout the day though..

Ulla

I am using Sri Lanka's toothpaste, awesome stuff. Me and my friends that are using it reported about more white teeth.
Supirvicky.

Supirivicky is made from herbal ingredients known for their healing and restorative effects on gums, teeth, throat and tongue. Supirivicky helps to control tooth decay, and the discolouration of teeth. It also reduces the formation of tartar. No artificial sweeteners, fluoride, dyes or chemical preservatives are used in the manufacture of the toothpaste.

■Ingredients : Chebulic Myrobalan, Garcinia, Clove Tree Flower, Cinnamon, Liquorice, Purple Tephrosia Root, Black Pepper, Mimisops elengi(A decoction of the bark of this tree is used as a gargle for diseases of the gums and teeth, and is also taken internally for discharges of the mucous membranes of the bladder and urethra.)

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

When I created this thread, ilovethesea kindly suggested me in a pm message to try Earthpaste. At first it felt weird because it's basically a gritty clay, but now I got used to it and actually enjoy. It's gentle and effective.
So, thank you for that!
ps.: Earthpaste Kids is the one I've been using because..

M

marikay

I brush with baking soda once a day or so. K2 has made my teeth very white and absolutely no plaque. I plan to try activated charcoal sometime in the near future.

Peata

I've been using Earthpaste for the last month. The texture takes some getting used to, but I am used to it now. Sometimes I use baking soda too.

ilovethesea

Glad you like Earthpaste! I have switched to a paste of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide for the last few months. I have some receding and inflamed gums I'm trying to fix. (Seems to be a common side effect for many people here, from all the sugars or raising metabolism too fast?)

If you google "Dr. Keyes method" there is more information about the baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. Apparently he had great success with it, but I probably need stronger antibiotic as well to really fix my gums. I'm going to experiment with methylene blue and see it that helps.

Peata

Glad you like Earthpaste! I have switched to a paste of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide for the last few months. I have some receding and inflamed gums I'm trying to fix. (Seems to be a common side effect for many people here, from all the sugars or raising metabolism too fast?)

If you google "Dr. Keyes method" there is more information about the baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. Apparently he had great success with it, but I probably need stronger antibiotic as well to really fix my gums. I'm going to experiment with methylene blue and see it that helps.

That's interesting because I switched to baking soda and hydrogen peroxide as well, probably a couple months ago. I threw the Earth Paste out, just got tired of it and it didn't seem to do much. I think the current regimen is helping some, but is not a complete fix so far.

bodacious

I brush 2x a day with bicarbonate of soda. Occasionally I'll do oil-pulling with coconut oil.

ilovethesea

That's interesting because I switched to baking soda and hydrogen peroxide as well, probably a couple months ago. I threw the Earth Paste out, just got tired of it and it didn't seem to do much. I think the current regimen is helping some, but is not a complete fix so far.

Oh, I wouldn't expect Earthpaste to fix anything - it's just the best alternative to commercial toothpaste I found, in terms of ingredients. Eg. no fluoride, no glycerin. I don't think it can help with inflammation etc.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
....inflamed gums I'm trying to fix. (Seems to be a common side effect for many people here, from all the sugars or raising metabolism too fast?)
I think this is from estrogen. Getting displaced from tissues and then moving out. Or even possibly estrogen increasing from like you said, too fast of metabolism raise.

Slow and easy is the way. :2cents:

Peata

I'm going to order enough Vit. K2 that I can take 15 mg. daily for a while and see if it helps.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals