Bruno Groening: Master Of Bioenergetic Healing

Inaut

Preface - I get skepticism. I’m a skeptic to the core so i get it if somebody thinks this quackery.

I found this story rather interesting and some concepts fit quite nicely in to the bioenergetic/metabolic model and energy healing. It’s far out though...

View: https://youtu.be/ZNlXuclHhVc

Ps. He said his power came from his unique goiter. Maybe his thymus/thyroid was amplifying the healing?

Or he’s a quack and everybody that received healing from him succumbed to the guru/placebo effect?? One thing I will say is he did not accept money for his help and said his powers would disappear if he compromised his god given abilities. Please take note to any "health consultants/coaches" out there... (Georgi this comment was not intended for you)

@LeeLemonoil @miquelangeles @Grapelander @haidut @burtlancast @StephanF

tankasnowgod

Ps. He said his power came from his unique goiter. Maybe his thymus/thyroid was amplifying the healing?
Whoa.... did you see the size of it at about 24:30? That is a massive goiter. Oddly, in some other pictures, his neck looks basically normal.

Maybe he made massive amounts of T3 or something that could be broadcast over a crowd to have magic healing abilities. Or, maybe was able to broadcast some signal from his thyroid to others to make healing amounts of thyroid?

burtlancast

Groening is the real deal.

Just like Edgar Cayce and Maitre Philippe de Lyon

I've spent thousands of hours looking at conspiracy claims and you eventually end up with a "radar" to navigate and detect them, and Bruno isn't part of them.

Thanks for the link.

Last edited:

peatrespecter

Forum Supporter
What was going on with Cayce that he was so tuned in? Can you explain it from a peat prism or biological? I’ve been trying to understand what makes some people truly gifted over others
Groening is the real deal.

Just like Edgar Cayce and Maitre Philippe de Lyon

I've spent thousands of hours looking at conspiracy claims and you eventually end up with a "radar" to navigate and detect them, and Bruno isn't part of them.

Thanks for the link.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom