Brownies With 4 Ingredients-raypeat Approved Ingredients

SuperStressed

I have to bump this. This recipe is incredible for how simple it is! I put them in the oven for 8 minutes more and it created a nice outer layer to compliment the soft insides.

mariabrianna

These are definitely Peaty and very yummy!
If you check out the blog, the blogger credits forum member cliff (miss him!) for this creation.

cliff posted his version of the recipe on the forum back in Oct. 2012.

Cliff's Post

I noticed cliff doesn't specifically say Dutch processed cocoa so natural cocoa is fine too and what I have used previously as well.

Definite YUM. :thumbleft
Thank you for reposting this. ?

Birdie

These are definitely Peaty and very yummy!
If you check out the blog, the blogger credits forum member cliff (miss him!) for this creation.

cliff posted his version of the recipe on the forum back in Oct. 2012.

Cliff's Post

I noticed cliff doesn't specifically say Dutch processed cocoa so natural cocoa is fine too and what I have used previously as well.

Definite YUM. :thumbleft
Thanks for Cliff's recipe. I'm going to cream the butter with the sugar like he says, next time. Regarding the cocoa we need to check the brand for Iron content to be aware of that. Cliff may have assumed that or not been aware of that thought then.

Birdie

So, I used Cliff's method of creaming the butter and sugar. Creamed butter and slowly added sugar. All the sugar bits were covered w butter I guess. I added the salt to the sugar first. Brownies are in the oven at 340 for 20 min. I have an induction oven so adjusted for that. Then I'll turn off oven and leave for 20 min.

My brownies tasted great last time but were flat, so we'll see if Cliff's method makes any difference in that.

Re: iron in the cocoa, mine says 6%... It's Equal exchange organic baking cocoa. @sunmountain s Droste w 2% is better. I have a huge supply of this one, so.

Birdie

Those brownies looked like they were puffing up.... until I turned off the oven and left them for 10 min. Now, returned to oven and they're flat again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals