Brother Died Need Anti-depressant Advice

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Need help!

I gave my father a combination of energin 20 drops, 0.5mg of cyproheptadine and 5mg of methylene blue in a glass of orange juice and shortly after took his pulse and it is racing at 137!

Before he took any supplements this morning it was 65!

I also gave him 10 Drops of 6-keto this morning.

He feels fine but it is very concerning.

Going to leave it for a few hours and see how he is. I'm thinking that it is the 6-keto that is causing the racing heart although I don't know how as I don't think it can break down into aldosterone.

Anyone have any advice on getting his heart rate down? I was thinking magensium and deep breathing.

Please any help is appreciated.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Quick update. Pulse has dropped back down to 65 this is about 20 minutes after the Energin, MB and cyproheptadine.

What I'm not sure is if the supplements I gave him lowered a pulse that was already high due to 6-keto I gave him earlier or if the pulse rate lowering is simply because the Energin, MB and cypro had an initial raising of pulse but then lowering afterwards.

I'm really not sure as I have read accounts of both cypro and 6-keto raising and lowering pulse and blood pressure.

inurendotoxin

I've experienced bad rebound reactions to 6-keto personally, finding the initial effects greatly relieving, but followed by intense anxiety a few hours later or the next day. I think there is a tolerance effect to it as well, needing more to calm a person down again. Mixing with MB might exacerbate that, I imagine.

Pansterone does seem to help with relaxation and sleep, although I tend to notice a DHEA/estro reaction over time so solo Pregnenolone would possibly be safer.

My heart goes out to you my friend. I lost a young friend under tragic circumstances in February. I thought I had experienced grief before but this is something else. His mother and sister are understandably living thru hell. I wish I do anything to ease their pain somehow. The closest thing to relief I have found so far is novelty. Getting out and going new places, especially group activities, even daily if possible. Of course, it is healthy and natural to grieve, but I think a repetitive routine/environment can perpetuate or stall the process into a cycle of destructive thoughts. If you can break up that process with new memories and experiences, I think it can help to move things toward closure at least, though it is always gradual.

fwiw, feel free to DM me if I can lend an ear. I appreciate it doesn't always help to talk, but you can never have too much support at your lowest point, IMO. :praying:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals