Bromantane vs Piracetam

AndrogenicJB

I have been hearing a lot of good things from both of these compounds. Bromantane is considerably more expensive than piracetam but sounds very alluring. Piracetam sounds good too and is cheaper. Any one used both, which is better?

Mauritio

I think razvan used both .
IIRC he didn't like bromantane . But I know he loves piracetam ,just like I do. It's awesome !

I have bromantane lying on my shelf for some time but haven't gotten around to try it ...

Jayvee

thanks! I have ordered both, so I will post on here how I get on. I intend to try Piracetam first, it reads better to me. What dose of Piracetam do you find best? Any guidance/ideas would be great

Mauritio

thanks! I have ordered both, so I will post on here how I get on. I intend to try Piracetam first, it reads better to me. What dose of Piracetam do you find best? Any guidance/ideas would be great
I would start with 600 mg . 1,2 g was the best for me .

Jayvee

Thanks! Sorry, one other question. What do you think has been the biggest positive for you with it? General dopamine increase benefits?

Mauritio

Thanks! Sorry, one other question. What do you think has been the biggest positive for you with it? General dopamine increase benefits?
No problem. I'd say generel anti-stress feeling and great sleep.

Jon2547

I've tried bromantane and aniracetam.

Bromantane I did not notice much of anything.

Aniracetam, though not piracetam, I used for a long time. Gave me anhedonia.

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

I've tried bromantane and aniracetam.

Bromantane I did not notice much of anything.

Aniracetam, though not piracetam, I used for a long time. Gave me anhedonia.
Would piracetam be better do you think, also do you think anhedonia is a symptom of too high dht/low estrogen/cortisol

Jon2547

Would piracetam be better do you think, also do you think anhedonia is a symptom of too high dht/low estrogen/cortisol
That is a good question. I know that the racetams need choline to work well... but choline really makes me feel like crap.

Mauritio

Does it help with libiod and increasing dopamine/testosterone
Libido maybe a little higher ,testosterone I'm not sure . Probably no effect.

Jayvee

For anyone interested. My experience with Piracetam (1g dose) wasn't a particularly positive one it made me feel aggressive for a couple of days and messed up my sleep. My experience with bromantane (10mg dose) was pretty good though... and got the nicer dopamine effects but perhaps too focused and robotic so stopped both ultimately. Glad I experimented... if I was to ever try Piracetam again I'd go for a lower dose or split it at least.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals