Bromantane scource

Brandin

I wanna buy bromantane but isnt sure where...

Anybody bough from science.bio recently (heard they were closing)

euro-nootropics.com Looks the exact same as science.bio and feels sketchy... If its owned by the same people maybe its closing too?

Aby_2021

Here's a great source - It's a Swedish company and I've used their products previously

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Here's a great source - It's a Swedish company and I've used their products previously

but they dont have it anymore :(...

Actually believe it or not I did order bromantane from them but the day after I got an email from them saying that their supplier had stopped producing it. He then asked me if I wanted a refund or some different product. I am using their 9-me-bc and magnesium l-threonate rn...

Aby_2021

but they dont have it anymore :(...

Actually believe it or not I did order bromantane from them but the day after I got an email from them saying that their supplier had stopped producing it. He then asked me if I wanted a refund or some different product. I am using their 9-me-bc and magnesium l-threonate rn...
ahh, such a shame. I've previously ordered bromantane & 9 mebc from here, and it was top quality

On a separate note, what benefits have you noticed while using 9mebc? Keen to hear your experience

Aby_2021

Also if you're in the UK here's another source. Not sure if they deliver elsewhere

And its capsules, so easy to consume vs powder

OP
Brandin

Brandin

ahh, such a shame. I've previously ordered bromantane & 9 mebc from here, and it was top quality

On a separate note, what benefits have you noticed while using 9mebc? Keen to hear your experience
I have experienced very notable energy and motivation benefits. Feels like it helps in the gym aswell. Aslong as I dont take above 20mg It feels as if my mind is different from how it used to. I was already pretty low serotonin and high dopamine before 9-me-bc and have always felt that my mind is free and open.

When I started 9-me-bc my state shifted even more into the free, open, blissfull childlike high neuroplasticity state of mind... Its almost as if you open your eyes and you can see the matrix...

Aby_2021

This is great, thank you for sharing

Ive also seen massive increase in focus, motivation and energy levels. I am taking a break from the gym, can not sure about performance benefits yet.

I also feel my relationships have improved - probably because of high dopamine
I have experienced very notable energy and motivation benefits. Feels like it helps in the gym aswell. Aslong as I dont take above 20mg It feels as if my mind is different from how it used to. I was already pretty low serotonin and high dopamine before 9-me-bc and have always felt that my mind is free and open.

When I started 9-me-bc my state shifted even more into the free, open, blissfull childlike high neuroplasticity state of mind... Its almost as if you open your eyes and you can see the matrix...