Broken Foot?

CLASH

Evening ladies and gents,
I dropped a 45lb plate on the 1st metatarsal of my foot today. I have minor swelling and bruising. The bone seems to be fully intact and is weight bearing without much pain. I think I may either have a bone bruise or a hairline fracture.

I treated it with progesterone topically, aspirin orally and some red light. I emailed Ray to see what his take was and he reccomended to place the foot in a bag of CO2. I plan to go to an urgent care center tommorow to have them take a look.

My questions are:

1) If I get an x-ray I’d like to mitigate the damage, does anyone have @haidut quotes on substances to neutralize the effects of radiation? I know of prog, red light, magnesium, aspirin, anything else? I have DHEA and preg on hand.

2) anyone recommend anything else to treat the bone if it is indeed broken?

3) Anyone have experience setting up a CO2 bath?

Thanks for your time and thoughts in advance.

Lejeboca

Evening ladies and gents,
I dropped a 45lb plate on the 1st metatarsal of my foot today. I have minor swelling and bruising. The bone seems to be fully intact and is weight bearing without much pain. I think I may either have a bone bruise or a hairline fracture.

I treated it with progesterone topically, aspirin orally and some red light. I emailed Ray to see what his take was and he reccomended to place the foot in a bag of CO2. I plan to go to an urgent care center tommorow to have them take a look.

My questions are:

1) If I get an x-ray I’d like to mitigate the damage, does anyone have @haidut quotes on substances to neutralize the effects of radiation? I know of prog, red light, magnesium, aspirin, anything else? I have DHEA and preg on hand.

2) anyone recommend anything else to treat the bone if it is indeed broken?

3) Anyone have experience setting up a CO2 bath?

Thanks for your time and thoughts in advance.

* Arnica against the bruise, but won't work if the bruise is 'old' (more than 12 hours, I'd say) Internally low homeopathic potency or arnica cream/gel topically.
* Pau d'arco to reduce lactic acid (and works for bruises for me).

*Dr. Peat has compared x-ray to an estrogenic condition, so I'd add copious vit. E to your list.

* For broken bone, boneset (eupatoruim perfoliatum 30c), and comfry (symphytum spp. 30c) if/when the bone fracture is set correctly.

Hope you feel better soon!
================================================================================
[Standard disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor and this is not a medical advice.]

OP
C

CLASH

@Lejeboca
Thanks for the reply.
Bone isnt broken according to the x-ray. Suprising to say the least considering I dropped the plate from around a height of 3-4 feet directly on the center of the 1st metatarsal.

I’ve been using red light, progesterone, and CO2 baths. The CO2 bath and red light combination is amazing, in case your interested.

Lejeboca

@Lejeboca
Thanks for the reply.
Bone isnt broken according to the x-ray. Suprising to say the least considering I dropped the plate from around a height of 3-4 feet directly on the center of the 1st metatarsal.

I’ve been using red light, progesterone, and CO2 baths. The CO2 bath and red light combination is amazing, in case your interested.

Nice!
I still have to try the CO2 bath. Did you get the CO2 from a welding shop, as Ray did, and use a plastic bag filled with CO2 around your foot? How long do you keep your foot in the bath in one sitting?

OP
C

CLASH

@Lejeboca
Haha no, I used the DIY ghetto method ;)

I used a ziplock bag, a stapler and some duct tape to enclose my foot. To create the CO2 I used baking soda and vinegar.

I keep it for about 30-45 min. Obviously my seal isnt perfect...

Lejeboca

@Lejeboca
Haha no, I used the DIY ghetto method.

I used a ziplock bag, a stapler and some duct tape. To create the CO2 I used baking soda and vinegar.

I keep it for about 30-45 min. Obviously my seal isnt perfect ;)

Aaa, I see now. Thanks!

OP
C

CLASH

No problem.

Surprisingly it works.

Easy way to test it out before you invest in a large tank.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals