Bringing Back Gbolduev. Great Results In Regards To CO2

D

Deleted member 5487

Below my commentary will be a master list of Gbolduevs insight.

This is the third day in a row I have ran 1-2 Miles and the results on hair quality are astounding. After reading Gbolduev and seeing real life examples for 3-4 guys in my circle who are runners and a few famous guys who are big runners, all had perfect hairlines and extraordinary length on top.

I have been running and the bloodflow/lympth delivery as turned on my hair metabolism.

upload_2020-6-16_12-46-49.png
20 miles a day

upload_2020-6-16_12-51-20.png
Kinobody 8 hour feeding window. Constantly exhaling CO2

"
You want high CO2 production in the cell.meaning you want high metabolism in the cell . That means your breath it out fast and efficient. Only in this case body will allow your metabolism to be high in the cell. That is why sports people have high metabolism, since they breath out the CO2 faster they activate their sympathetic nervous system all the time.. And then if they quit sports and they eat the same excessive ammounts. They get fat. Since now their sympathetic nervous system is not active, but they eat tons of sugar and carbs and get fat and they go into acidosis from CO2, and body lowers potassium in the cell, this lowers thyroid signaling.

Peat says in the mountains high CO2 in blood. LOL

Mountains cause respiratory alkalosis. It is a proven fact.I lived in the mountains. body increases metabolism from this fact by lowering calcium and magnesium from the cell. That is why mountain people are often very skinny since the body allowes the metabolism to be lifted in the cell . Metabolism in the cell = CO2 production. If you cant get rid of CO2 properly , Metabolism will be LOWERED

I disagree with Peat on many aspects. As an example, living in the mountains and CO2. Did he live in the mountains? I did. You go into resp alkalosis and CO2 is low in blood since your hyperventilate looking for oxygen.

Actually most people have high CO2 not low in venous blood. Since most of them overeat on sugar, downregulate cortisol receptors and increase progersterone receptors, in this chemistry. 3 beta hsd which is zinc based will be suppressed and nad will be suppressed. This will cause your zinc to be biounavailable and you will be low on the CAD enzyme which converts CO2 into bicarb and will have high CO2. Also this will keep your methylation low , since NAD is needed to break down acetaldehyde and if acetaldehyde is high MAO will be inhibited . If MAO is inhibited methylation will be inhibited. This is how nicotinamide lowers histamine and serotonin.

No hairloss, I actually have long hair now.

Actually, 80 10 10 diet, caused a hairloss for me. HUGE ONE. I almost lost half of my hair on that stupid diet 6 years ag0 when I tried it. Sugar wastes zinc and manganese , needed for insulin, thus you get hairloss. Half of people on Peats diet lose the hell out of their hair. Like all of it. Since CO2 and sugar lowers your CO2 in the cell. You drink bubble water, that is a lot of CO2, body will compensate by lower your potassium in the cell. less potassium= less thyroid effect. Less CO2 produced in the cell. HAIRLOSS cure is to produce CO2 in the cell = high thyroid action. But this can be done only if you utilize your CO2 correctly. Lets say if you are missing adrenaline from undermethylation or your have problems with breathing and gas exchange. Taking in more CO2 as a gas and eating more sugar,, will lower your thyroid action in the cell. This should be understood. and I think this is the main misconcept in Ray Peat's theory.

One more time, for your thyroid to work and for you to produce high CO2 INSIDE OF THE CELL. You need to utilize this CO2 well, breathing it out or converting it to bicarbonate with zinc based enzyme. This is why the worst thing you can do is sit on your **** and eat a lot of carbs. This way, your sympathetic nervous system is not active and you don't breathe out CO2 properly , you sit at your computer all day. And if you eat a lot of sugars in this body chemistry, you will lose your hair, and you will get fat since your body will try to control the CO2 production inside of the cell by lowering potassium which switches off your thyroid action and this lowers your CO2 production inside of the cell.

Now for someone very active and with amazing sympathetic activity and methylation and good levels of zinc ( which converts that extra C02 into bicarbonate) your CO2 production will be high inside of the cell since you can utilize this CO2 properly . That is why cure for hairloss is zinc and manganese, these are 2 minerals which are low in it. This should be used instead of finasteride. "

-Gbolduev.

Thoughts
Don't knock it until you try it.

Ill do a light jog for about 2 miles followed by low rep heavy weight movements. Chase all workouts with a bunch of fruit.

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-16_12-47-25.png
    upload_2020-6-16_12-47-25.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 30

Diokine

Sometimes you have to shake a watch after winding it up - especially if the mechanisms are a little sticky.

PhilParma

God, his writing style is so abrasive. If you take out all of the belittling, condescension, and arrogance, what is left? I'm so glad that he CAPITALIZES certain phrases otherwise I wouldn't be able to fully APPRECIATE his genius.

Zinc and manganese.
I hope you guys can understand. This time I made it VERY SIMPLE for your infantile pea-brains.

What ever happened to salt scrubs and drinking your own urine?

Kvothe

I check the hackstasis forum from time to time. It simultaneously the funniest, and the saddest place on earth. Recently, Gbol, or Helen as he now likes to be called, wrote about how bad he is feeling and that he can't seem to get things in the right direction anymore. It might sound harsh, but anybody that listens to this sociopath deserves everything bad coming their way. The hackstasis forum also has become very quiet. It seems like people have figured out that the place's only purpose was to sell useless hair tests to gullible fools.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

I check the hackstasis forum from time to time. It simultaneously the funniest, and the saddest place on earth. Recently, Gbol, or Helen as he now likes to be called, wrote about how bad he is feeling and that he can't seem to get things in the right direction anymore. It might sound harsh, but anybody that listens to this sociopath deserves everything bad coming their way. The hackstasis forum also has become very quiet. It seems like people have figured out that the place's only purpose was to sell useless hair tests to gullible fools.

Yep Forget those freaks. The bolded first paragraphs are what intrigue me and make a ton of sense

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

"Actually, 80 10 10 diet, caused a hairloss for me. HUGE ONE. I almost lost half of my hair on that stupid diet 6 years ag0 when I tried it. Sugar wastes zinc and manganese , needed for insulin, thus you get hairloss. Half of people on Peats diet lose the hell out of their hair. Like all of it. Since CO2 and sugar lowers your CO2 in the cell. You drink bubble water, that is a lot of CO2, body will compensate by lower your potassium in the cell. less potassium= less thyroid effect. Less CO2 produced in the cell. HAIRLOSS cure is to produce CO2 in the cell = high thyroid action."

It's intresting my hairline gets destroyed when I sodium bicarbonate or excess carbs.

Kvothe

Yep Forget those freaks. The bolded first paragraphs are what intrigue me and make a ton of sense

What makes sense to you? It's just confused drivel. Essentially, what he is saying is that hyperventilation increases your metabolism/CO2 production, and that high Co2 levels in the blood will somehow inhibit metabolism/CO2 production inside the cell. It's so dumb that it's really astonishing how people seem to feel the need to discuss his "merits" again and again. Nothing this idiot says is backed up by anything. It's bro science at its' absolute worst. On top of it, he is constantly changing and contradicting his statements. He will say something today, and call someone stupid for claiming the same thing a week later, because he has now discovered that x really increases y, which will tank q and t, which will in turn activate receptor a, and then....potassium!

LeeLemonoil

Is that your comment @Amarsh213 concerning running 1-2 miles or Gbols?

Jogging 1-2 Miles (not meant condescending) isn’t anything noteworthy for a human being, shouldn’t be. If that is exceptional for an individual it means he/she comes from a very poor baseline. And that explains the transient positive and striking effects most likely if you get it from that.
It’s a sports high basically, untrained persons get it regularly.

LeeLemonoil

The Kingkiller is spot on. I completely ignored Gbol after his second or third post back then, on a gut felling basically
What makes sense to you? It's just confused drivel. Essentially, what he is saying is that hyperventilation increases your metabolism/CO2 production, and that high Co2 levels in the blood will somehow inhibit metabolism/CO2 production inside the cell. It's so dumb that it's really astonishing how people seem to feel the need to discuss his "merits" again and again. Nothing this idiot says is backed up by anything. It's bro science at its' absolute worst. On top of it, he is constantly changing and contradicting his statements. He will say something today, and call someone stupid for claiming the same thing a week later, because he has now discovered that x really increases y, which will tank q and t, which will in turn activate receptor a, and then....potassium!
T

Uselis

He
Hey man,

could you link me? Is it really same Gbolduev guy who cured himself from cancer, tested multiple people through technology and had "figured it out", now "can't get things in right direction anymore"?

Would love to read what happened since he was so confident with his stuff.

Dino D

I know when i go keto or low carb i can run 50-80% more, it actually feels like I could run forever... so that happens in just 3 days

when i go high starch vegan i struggle even with stairs ...

GreekDemiGod

@Amarsh213 Weren't you pro-vegan, low tryptophan?
Also, I am under the impression that most peatarians do not do a 80 10 10 macro split.
It's interesting with Kinobody, he's been doing IF for 7+ years, and his hair is great, his skin also. Looks very youthful.

Dino D

Also, I am under the impression that most peatarians do not do a 80 10 10 macro split.
It's interesting with Kinobody, he's been doing IF for 7+ years, and his hair is great, his skin also. Looks very youthful.

could it be possible that someone can just has great hair (by genetics) mo matter what he eats...
i also know super fat people with a terrible diet that have skin like a baby, not one pimple or acne...

the logic here on this forum goes sometimes too much to correlation not causation... I ate an orange for breakfast, in the noon i get struck by a car... conclusion oranges for breakfast make you get struck by a car at the noon...

Ableton

Basically if you have a good hairline people in this forum will listen to you

do caucasians living in the mountains (alps or something) have more hair?

Vinny

could it be possible that someone can just has great hair (by genetics) mo matter what he eats...

Yes, it is possible. I'm of that kind. No matter the abuse, hair stays always the same so far.

jet9

Below my commentary will be a master list of Gbolduevs insight.

This is the third day in a row I have ran 1-2 Miles and the results on hair quality are astounding. After reading Gbolduev and seeing real life examples for 3-4 guys in my circle who are runners and a few famous guys who are big runners, all had perfect hairlines and extraordinary length on top.

I have been running and the bloodflow/lympth delivery as turned on my hair metabolism.

View attachment 1817520 miles a day

View attachment 18177 Kinobody 8 hour feeding window. Constantly exhaling CO2

"
You want high CO2 production in the cell.meaning you want high metabolism in the cell . That means your breath it out fast and efficient. Only in this case body will allow your metabolism to be high in the cell. That is why sports people have high metabolism, since they breath out the CO2 faster they activate their sympathetic nervous system all the time.. And then if they quit sports and they eat the same excessive ammounts. They get fat. Since now their sympathetic nervous system is not active, but they eat tons of sugar and carbs and get fat and they go into acidosis from CO2, and body lowers potassium in the cell, this lowers thyroid signaling.

Peat says in the mountains high CO2 in blood. LOL

Mountains cause respiratory alkalosis. It is a proven fact.I lived in the mountains. body increases metabolism from this fact by lowering calcium and magnesium from the cell. That is why mountain people are often very skinny since the body allowes the metabolism to be lifted in the cell . Metabolism in the cell = CO2 production. If you cant get rid of CO2 properly , Metabolism will be LOWERED

I disagree with Peat on many aspects. As an example, living in the mountains and CO2. Did he live in the mountains? I did. You go into resp alkalosis and CO2 is low in blood since your hyperventilate looking for oxygen.

Actually most people have high CO2 not low in venous blood. Since most of them overeat on sugar, downregulate cortisol receptors and increase progersterone receptors, in this chemistry. 3 beta hsd which is zinc based will be suppressed and nad will be suppressed. This will cause your zinc to be biounavailable and you will be low on the CAD enzyme which converts CO2 into bicarb and will have high CO2. Also this will keep your methylation low , since NAD is needed to break down acetaldehyde and if acetaldehyde is high MAO will be inhibited . If MAO is inhibited methylation will be inhibited. This is how nicotinamide lowers histamine and serotonin.

No hairloss, I actually have long hair now.

Actually, 80 10 10 diet, caused a hairloss for me. HUGE ONE. I almost lost half of my hair on that stupid diet 6 years ag0 when I tried it. Sugar wastes zinc and manganese , needed for insulin, thus you get hairloss. Half of people on Peats diet lose the hell out of their hair. Like all of it. Since CO2 and sugar lowers your CO2 in the cell. You drink bubble water, that is a lot of CO2, body will compensate by lower your potassium in the cell. less potassium= less thyroid effect. Less CO2 produced in the cell. HAIRLOSS cure is to produce CO2 in the cell = high thyroid action. But this can be done only if you utilize your CO2 correctly. Lets say if you are missing adrenaline from undermethylation or your have problems with breathing and gas exchange. Taking in more CO2 as a gas and eating more sugar,, will lower your thyroid action in the cell. This should be understood. and I think this is the main misconcept in Ray Peat's theory.

One more time, for your thyroid to work and for you to produce high CO2 INSIDE OF THE CELL. You need to utilize this CO2 well, breathing it out or converting it to bicarbonate with zinc based enzyme. This is why the worst thing you can do is sit on your **** and eat a lot of carbs. This way, your sympathetic nervous system is not active and you don't breathe out CO2 properly , you sit at your computer all day. And if you eat a lot of sugars in this body chemistry, you will lose your hair, and you will get fat since your body will try to control the CO2 production inside of the cell by lowering potassium which switches off your thyroid action and this lowers your CO2 production inside of the cell.

Now for someone very active and with amazing sympathetic activity and methylation and good levels of zinc ( which converts that extra C02 into bicarbonate) your CO2 production will be high inside of the cell since you can utilize this CO2 properly . That is why cure for hairloss is zinc and manganese, these are 2 minerals which are low in it. This should be used instead of finasteride. "

-Gbolduev.

Thoughts
Don't knock it until you try it.

Ill do a light jog for about 2 miles followed by low rep heavy weight movements. Chase all workouts with a bunch of fruit.
Can it be simply cause of effect of exercise? I exercise every day and feel great doing it. When i stop exercising i feel worse, lower energy, motivation, cognition, etc.
Exercise does lots of things to the body - improve insulin sensitivity, increase deep sleep time, etc. Why do you strictly attribute it to CO2 ?

Last edited:

Kvothe

It's all about San S- Pellegrino.

Scenes

This x 1000. Exactly my experience with him, and I was texting him directly for a while trying to sort out my hair and pfs.

Best bit was him saying he was personally testing everything in his lab, and that was how he knew the interaction of minerals/vitamins better than anyone else. Says he took finasteride once, got worse pfs than anyone else, cured himself a day later. Told everyone how simple it was and to just follow his protocol. When the cure wasn’t working on anyone else and was making many worse, it was always ‘I’m testing ffs why are you guys copying me’. People would tag the posts where he said to copy the protocol, and he’d say ‘yeah but that’s for x oxidisers only’.

Then someone would post something that was working for them, often more peaty, and he would claim how that was part of the protocol all along. I learnt a lot in that time simply because nothing he said made sense, and it made me understand peat a lot better.