Brilliant Short Speech At The London Freedom Protest. Trafalgar Square, David Icke At His Best

OP
E
I went to this protest and it was amazing... huge crowd, no masks, people hugging.
The great Dolores Cahill also made a speech.

Vinny

I went to this protest and it was amazing... huge crowd, no masks, people hugging.
The great Dolores Cahill also made a speech.
Thanks for sharing. I like David very much.
There was a protest here too, in Nicosia, a couple of days ago.

burtlancast

What solution did he offer ?....( i mean, besides covering himself in never ending righteousness and virtue )

Did he talk about Vit C being advised legally in China?

I fear not...

Amazing, the right to protest is fundamental and fascism does indeed seem to be on the rise. Anyone questioning the Covid 'plandemic' is seen as dumb or uneducated. Covid-19 seems to be a very selective virus lmao :D

Geronimo

I am a notoriously unsentimental person to the point of being called a sociopath, but this speech almost made me cry.

I am a notoriously unsentimental person to the point of being called a sociopath, but this speech almost made me cry.
Yeah, it's great to see the passion, I don't think the video will be up for long though knowing Youtube! At the very least it's an 'alternate' view to the MSM bull**** I have to endure daily, although I try 'hard' not too :mad::yawn::banghead::dead: