• @Blossom Is A Blessing To This Community, Let Us Be A Blessing To Her
    Click Here For More Information
  • Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Brewer's Yeast A Cure For Diabetes And More..

Rinse & rePeat

Thanks for this thread! I had no idea about nutritional yeast being high in histamines - this explains why I always feel sick after eating it. I've never tried brewer's yeast, but I'm going to give it a go. My only question is about the B-vitamins: aren't B-vitamins heat sensitive? So wouldn't pouring boiling water over the brewer's yeast destroy some of the B-vitamins?
I don’t know about boiling water maybe warm water would be better. I am happy to help!

FrostedShores

I received my brewer's yeast today. It's the kind made using beet molasses. Based on some of the comments here, I was expecting it to taste pretty bad, but I was pleasantly surprised to find it tastes quite nice: a kind of meaty, earthy flavor, with a nice bit of saltiness. I mixed it with water and drank the whole thing down, sediment and all. I'm going to give it a few days and see how I react to it, but so far so good!

Rinse & rePeat

I received my brewer's yeast today. It's the kind made using beet molasses. Based on some of the comments here, I was expecting it to taste pretty bad, but I was pleasantly surprised to find it tastes quite nice: a kind of meaty, earthy flavor, with a nice bit of saltiness. I mixed it with water and drank the whole thing down, sediment and all. I'm going to give it a few days and see how I react to it, but so far so good!
Is the one you bought low in iron?

Last edited:

thesmileyone

You guys might wish to try Epicor instead

The microorganism in question is Saccharomyces cerevisiae. EpiCor is stressed. Brewer's and nutritional yeast are not. While the microorganisms are being stressed, they produce an over-abundance of immunological compounds. During this process, they are suddenly heat-treated and inactivated. The final product is (1) the medium, in which the yeast is cultured, (2) the yeast itself, including the beta-glucans, vitamins, proteins, minerals, and other nutrients, and (3) other compounds created during the stress period. The last part (3) is what makes EpiCor unique and effective above and beyond simple brewer's or nutritional yeast.

I take another companies version of "stressed" s.cerevisiae both standalone and in a stacked product along with turkey tail mushroom, palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) 5% thymoquinone black seed oil extract, Oleamide, Red Reishi 16:1 mushroom, Tyrosol and Sucrosomial Zinc. Not only does this stop / minimize getting sick, but I find I lose fat when I take it also which is a pleasant surprise. I'm new here so I won't name the brand or supplement name.
I'm currently taking a penicillin derivative for cellulitis from an infected insect bite (possible spider bite) and this supplement + the epicor derivative along with yakult and a probiotic has stopped all the diahhrear antibiotics cause, interestingly the antibiotic has actually made my stools healthier.

Rinse & rePeat

You guys might wish to try Epicor instead

I take another companies version of "stressed" s.cerevisiae both standalone and in a stacked product along with turkey tail mushroom, palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) 5% thymoquinone black seed oil extract, Oleamide, Red Reishi 16:1 mushroom, Tyrosol and Sucrosomial Zinc. Not only does this stop / minimize getting sick, but I find I lose fat when I take it also which is a pleasant surprise. I'm new here so I won't name the brand or supplement name.
I'm currently taking a penicillin derivative for cellulitis from an infected insect bite (possible spider bite) and this supplement + the epicor derivative along with yakult and a probiotic has stopped all the diahhrear antibiotics cause, interestingly the antibiotic has actually made my stools healthier.
Yours sounds like one my husband’s homeopath prescribed him.

Attachments

• FA799F1F-C4E5-42F2-85FE-721DA41A327C.png
    FA799F1F-C4E5-42F2-85FE-721DA41A327C.png
    240 KB · Views: 4
  • F9D139A9-D17A-490D-840B-553F8F00D849.png
    F9D139A9-D17A-490D-840B-553F8F00D849.png
    248.2 KB · Views: 4