Brewers / nutritional yeast allergenic or not?

Hgreen56

@Rinse & rePeat
also that article from fps that you are posting is saying 2 times that brewers yeast is high estogenic.

“Brewer’s yeast has been used successfully to treat diabetes. In the 1930s, my father had severe diabetes, but after a few weeks of living on brewer’s yeast, he recovered and never had any further evidence of diabetes. Besides its high B-vitamin and protein content, yeast is an unusual food that should be sparingly used, because of its high phosphorous/calcium ratio, high potassium to sodium ratio, and high estrogen content.
Yeast contains a considerable amount of estrogen

Hgreen56

What are you even talking about? We aren't discussing estrogens or gluten?
you saying that brewers has a lot of good stuff and do the body good. well thats not true. its poison because is high estrogenic and contains gluten. thats my point.

The yeast in brewers yeast is not activated. It does have a lot of stuff that can do a body good

you saying that brewers has a lot of good stuff and do the body good. well thats not true. its poison because is high estrogenic and contains gluten.

you saying that brewers has a lot of good stuff and do the body good. well thats not true. its poison because is high estrogenic and contains gluten. thats my point.
I have not said it is estrogenic or has doesn't have gluten as it was never the point, I am not even endorsing it or not, although Ray says it has some benefits. The other poster asked me about it where histamines are concerned on another thread. I personally do not take it, not needing it, and would be unsure of how it would play out in my perfectly balanced body right now. All I can do is answer the question according to my experience. I have a jar of it in my house at all times and inevitably it is used for a short time for something or another and we are grateful for it's offering. I don't think ANY suppliments should be used on a daily basis for total healing. Ray Peat talks about brewers yeast curing his dad's diabetes l, using for a short while. Estrogenic or not who is gonna pass up that offer! I appreciate the input, and mentioning the gluten aspect of it is a great warning to some, but with people keeping SOME PUFA laden foods out of their diets, and sometimes not adhering or even speaking Ray Peat's language, brewer's yeast should be left on the table as something valuable to consider or not.

Attachments

• 20210427_114655.jpg
    20210427_114655.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 13
That's so great you were able to help your girlfriend. What has she changed apart from adding raw goat milk, kefir, and raw acacia comb (sounds yum)?

Thank you for mentioning those raw kidney capsules, I read reviews on amazon for them before and they have helped so many people. I have in the past tried nutricology kidney gland, and I got a reaction to it (body pain, malaise), I'm guessing due to the high histamine content of dried organ extracts. I was surprised that such a tiny amount had that effect on me. I also tried the DAO capsules (both the pork-derived one, and the bean-derived one), and both made me feel sick. So that made me think that lack of DAO is not a thing for me. Still I am interested to see if it is a better formulation, so in the future if I can tolerate dried glands again I might try it for general benefits.

I'm staying off most supplements too, there are just a few that I take sometimes. Have you ever tried histidine as a supplement? I have not tried it. It can convert to histamine of course, which is why I'm wary of trying it, but there are some interesting testimonials on the net for histidine for food allergy or histamine issues, for example: L- HISTIDINE FOR ALLEGIES
Hi Bluebell! Yes I have used this histidine product at the start of my histamine intolerance. I was so scared to eat anything withough repercussion, and giving the product a try the first time was a hopeful moment full of trepidation. It worked to get me through restaurant meals, party foods and such, but was no cure. I stopped taking it when it was backordered indefinitely and I had to seek other avenues. Looking back I am glad it was unavailable or I might still be using it, never feeling the need to go any further with my health. I think what healed me the most has been addressing environmental issues with chemical laden furniture, clothing, bedding and such, getting flouride out of my water, and toothpaste being gone permanently, and discovering the EMF's that were causing pain, headaches and inflammation, only to further confuse the histamine issues. Ray Peat stuff has been nothing, but a cure for me! Even though I don't do the milk and orange juice in large amounts I am happy to now know what i was doing wrong, eating PUFA's. The knowledge Ray Peat imparted about sugar, salt, caffeine and Mexican Coke being natural anti-histamines was the jack pot! Pairing my food with one or more of those four things is what has enabled me to eat things without worry, which in turn further healed me. It is the same four things that has gotten my girlfriend on the better side of it too. Histamines are a very complex system, needed to sustain our very lives, but for those of us with Histamine Intolerance, it is too much of a good thing, rather than a bad thing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210425-143526_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210425-143526_Samsung Internet.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 1
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals