Breathing Exercises Made My Hypothyroid

yerrag

Good call and the same to you. I was already berating myself for unwittingly slipping into yet another internet argument. It happens so insidiously, doesn’t it?
Thanks. It's easier to let time help us figure out for ourselves what repetition and preaching to each other can't. We heard each other, and hopefully we are enriched by our earnest exchange of ideas.

Motorneuron

Guys what is WOF breathing based on?

Motorneuron

Second question, I didn't remember. Is the rest pause / control performed after inspiration correct? holding back. According to my old notes, the ideal would be 60 seconds. 30 seconds would mean breathing for two people already. What do you think? @yerrag

yerrag

Second question, I didn't remember. Is the rest pause / control performed after inspiration correct? holding back. According to my old notes, the ideal would be 60 seconds. 30 seconds would mean breathing for two people already. What do you think? @yerrag
Yes, if by inspiration you mean an unforced exhale that is solely driven by an autonomic respiratory urge.

Then you hold your breath. If you're holding too long, you would know as a control pause that is forced, meaning beyond your true level, would be followed by a huge exhale and inhale that is atypical of normal relaxed breathing.

Motorneuron

@yerrag

Forgive me, here too I ran and made typos.

The control pause is the time that elapses AFTER THE LAST EXHALATION.

When you start to inhale again we should do it in a normal way and without breathlessness.

Previously I wrote to hold the breath AFTER THE INHALE.

Sorry

My current control pause is 38 seconds

yerrag