Breast Growth

dreamcatcher

I'm a 153cm tall, 41.6kg, 38 year old female.
I've contacted Dr Peat regarding my small breast size and he suggested to normalize my weight (since I'm underweight) and take a little thyroid to gain fat.
It seems that despite of having a good appetite and eating about 3000kcal per day, I can't gain weight.
Since starting on Thyroid-S, (3 weeks ago) my pulse rate has improved a bit (now 71) but my temperatures are still low with occasional cold hands and feet. (I'm currently taking 30mg which is a half grain).
I must mention that when I had normal weight when I was younger, I still had underdeveloped breasts. It is only the size I'm concerned about, not the shape. (All my female family members have big breasts).
I would like to know how one could normalise breast size?
I've read articles about DHEA, DHT, progesterone..even Matt Stone's refeeding strategy. I've only tried progesterone so far (and am still on it for a year) with no results. Thank you.

milk_lover

haidut put a study that claims topical DHEA on breasts can increase female breast size. But I agree with Peat. I think if you gain more weight, your breasts will increase in size naturally. Have you tried full-fat milk for weight gain?

paymanz

interesting that he suggested to take thyroid to gain fat.

i know he also talked about adrenalin as a cause for low weight despite high calorie intake.(and also thyroid can correct this problem)

however excess thyroid can raise adrenalin.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Thyroid supplement should turn off stress hormones..is there anything else apart from diet which helps lowering adrenaline?

BastiFuntasty

Thyroid supplement should turn off stress hormones..is there anything else apart from diet which helps lowering adrenaline?
Redlight works good, being surrounded by calming people even better. Warm baths or showers.

milk_lover

Anything that increases thyroid function/CO2 should help with adrenaline I think. So things like salt, sugar, B1, B3, etc., should help with that. Also, thyroid can increase if you lower stress. Things like aspirin, glycine/gelatin, theanine, taurine, coffee (w/ sugar), pregnenolone, progesterone and others can help to reduce stress. Also, thyroid can increase if you lower serotonin. Things like cypro and lysine are helpful.

From personal experience, when I was supplementing pregnenolone, my weight has increased.

schultz

You should try the DHEA. I'm curious if it will work. I believe Haidut said it was applied topically.

Do you use the progesterone topically?

OP
D

dreamcatcher

You should try the DHEA. I'm curious if it will work. I believe Haidut said it was applied topically.

Do you use the progesterone topically?

Thank you, yes, I will buy DHEA. Should I get the 5mg strength instead of the 25 one by Pure Encapsulations? I could mix the powder with coconut oil and apply it topically.
I use progesterone but nowadays I take it internally. I've read that for breast growth, it is not necessary to apply it to the breasts but any area where the skin is thin..

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D

dreamcatcher

Anything that increases thyroid function/CO2 should help with adrenaline I think. So things like salt, sugar, B1, B3, etc., should help with that. Also, thyroid can increase if you lower stress. Things like aspirin, glycine/gelatin, theanine, taurine, coffee (w/ sugar), pregnenolone, progesterone and others can help to reduce stress. Also, thyroid can increase if you lower serotonin. Things like cypro and lysine are helpful.

From personal experience, when I was supplementing pregnenolone, my weight has increased.

Thank you milk lover, I take pregnenolone and B3 as well..
I do have taurine but stopped taking it as it is also used to lose weight and could deplete Vitamin B6..

schultz

I think 5mg would be better. I'm not sure how well coconut oil works as a solvent for DHEA. I think you can use vitamin E + coconut oil with the DHEA and that might work well.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

I think 5mg would be better. I'm not sure how well coconut oil works as a solvent for DHEA. I think you can use vitamin E + coconut oil with the DHEA and that might work well.
I found a liquid form, I think that would be better in terms of absorption. Also, Haidut suggested to use 15mg per day externally..

BastiFuntasty

I found a liquid form, I think that would be better in terms of absorption. Also, Haidut suggested to use 15mg per day externally..
Those 15mg spread throughout the day in smaller doses, 3 times x 5 mg or so. I would start with smaller doses though and see how you feel. I think you will notice how much you tolerate. Too much dhea increases estrogen.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Those 15mg spread throughout the day in smaller doses, 3 times x 5 mg or so. I would start with smaller doses though and see how you feel. I think you will notice how much you tolerate. Too much dhea increases estrogen.

Thank you for your advice, BastiFuntasty!

Vida

I'm a 153cm tall, 41.6kg, 38 year old female.
I've contacted Dr Peat regarding my small breast size and he suggested to normalize my weight (since I'm underweight) and take a little thyroid to gain fat.
It seems that despite of having a good appetite and eating about 3000kcal per day, I can't gain weight.
Since starting on Thyroid-S, (3 weeks ago) my pulse rate has improved a bit (now 71) but my temperatures are still low with occasional cold hands and feet. (I'm currently taking 30mg which is a half grain).
I must mention that when I had normal weight when I was younger, I still had underdeveloped breasts. It is only the size I'm concerned about, not the shape. (All my female family members have big breasts).
I would like to know how one could normalise breast size?
I've read articles about DHEA, DHT, progesterone..even Matt Stone's refeeding strategy. I've only tried progesterone so far (and am still on it for a year) with no results. Thank you.
Hi Rosie, what's your experience with the progesterone, both if any positive/negative?

Kyle M

Maybe that's how it increases breast size. Sorry to say that the most clear cause of breast growth is estrogen, in women and men.

BastiFuntasty

Maybe that's how it increases breast size. Sorry to say that the most clear cause of breast growth is estrogen, in women and men.
There's more to it than just estrogen, we have discussed it somewhere. Androgens etc also play a role.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals