Breast/chest Tissue Deflates/inflates During Starting And Stopping AI (andro) What Can This Mean?

TreasureVibe

When my rat used androsterone (Aromatase Inhibitor among more) his chest/breast felt deflating, when he stopped androsterone it felt like it was starting to fill up again with whatever it is filling up with (estrogen and such). What can this mean?

CC @haidut

Thnx!!

haidut

Forum Supporter
When my rat used androsterone (Aromatase Inhibitor among more) his chest/breast felt deflating, when he stopped androsterone it felt like it was starting to fill up again with whatever it is filling up with (estrogen and such). What can this mean?

CC @haidut

Thnx!!

I think you should not be using anything that you believe is giving you such effects. Not sure what may be causing this, it is the first time I hear of any steroid causing chest deflation.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I think you should not be using anything that you believe is giving you such effects. Not sure what may be causing this, it is the first time I hear of any steroid causing chest deflation.
Well not actual chest deflation like they're becoming hanging sacks, but more like, the inner content normally felt as if gyno developed. When taking the AI, if I pressed the breast, it would feel emptied of this. Yeah I know it sounds freaky, but I thought it could point to a certain situation of hormone imbalance.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

It might be male lactation, gynecomastia due to past steroids abuse. So it might be actual milk in there. Thinking of having it checked by an endocrinologist.

RisingSun

CC @haidut

Thnx!!

What you are refering to is the loss of muscle water that is brought about by the use of any AI, as estrogen is responsible in part for muscle water retention.

Use of an AI as a standalone in the absence as AAS is not recomended, as it will lead to muscle loss, bone density loss, weakening of tendons and joint erosion, etc...

OP
T

TreasureVibe

What you are refering to is the loss of muscle water that is brought about by the use of any AI, as estrogen is responsible in part for muscle water retention.

Use of an AI as a standalone in the absence as AAS is not recomended, as it will lead to muscle loss, bone density loss, weakening of tendons and joint erosion, etc...
I used it in combination with Progesterone! My breast tissue became more soft. What can it mean?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals