Breakthrough: Vitamin E Causes Hair Loss

BehcetsBoy

I have done a lot of experimentation over the past couple years and through it all I've realized that vitamin E is a major source of hairloss.

It would also explain why pufas are bad. It's not because of the pufas themselves, it's because they often have a ton of vitamin E.

Maljam

I have done a lot of experimentation over the past couple years and through it all I've realized that vitamin E is a major source of hairloss.

It would also explain why pufas are bad. It's not because of the pufas themselves, it's because they often have a ton of vitamin E.

PUFAs are not bad because of their vitamin E content. What a wild generalisation to an individual issue.

mrchibbs

lol x2

Vitamin E lowers prolactin, estrogen, lipid peroxidation and has had no such negative effect on my hair.

You may want to chill with your breakthrough

GorillaHead

-_- Really come on. How old are you.

Its an antioxidant. Tons of studies have shown it does the opposite. Never the other way around.

you basically just told us the world is flat and backed it with no evidence. Quality plz

ursidae

Is that gonna be menace E? So many people having problems with vitamin A it’s not implausible the other fat-soluble vitamins are giving someone problems. I really don’t know much besides guessing that in a weakened state everything can be harmful

Last edited:

Dobbler

Low vitE diet next. Eat next 3 years no vitE because some guy said so. Sounds familiar?

Ras

Tell us more about the experiments you ran.

JKX

Is that gonna be menace E? So many people having problems with vitamin A it’s not implausible the other fat-soluble vitamins are giving someone problems. I really don’t know much besides guessing that in a weakened state everything can be harmful
You're right. In a hypothyroid state everything is harmful. Except probably vitamin E... provided it's not soy derived:vomit:

GenericName86

I love the thread title, as if OP has found some irrefutable evidence and in reality it's just an **** pull.

I'm all for thinking outside the box and questioning things but this ain't it. Unless you're getting your Vitamin E from a really messed up source lol.

GorillaHead

I love the thread title, as if OP has found some irrefutable evidence and in reality it's just an **** pull.

I'm all for thinking outside the box and questioning things but this ain't it. Unless you're getting your Vitamin E from a really messed up source lol.
Probably radioactive vitamin e

Amazoniac

Tell us more about the experiments you ran.
If this was genuine curiosity, congratulations, it was the first post of the thread attempting to interpret what was observed.

Props too for not dismissing right way. That's possible, but justifying unusual effects as weakness is convenient and discourages investigation. It's when someone is in this state that they hold a lot of potential because they can sense interactions before they're evident. A person that's debilitated and warns others that EM pollution is a real concern is going to be brushed off as weak or delusional, it's somewhat harmful for others but they can't tell.

It's not rare to find people complaining of gut issues from large doses of vitamin E, some of them reacting adversely to low doses. This alone can inflame the guy and make him donate hairs to the environment.

I remember that he wased hypersensitive to "vitamin" K2, maybe he wasn't balancing them properly, taking too much tocoinphernals for little menacetrenone. Both of them affect mediators of inflammation and don't work in isolation, it's not difficult to imagine something going wrong somewhere along the way.

Not that his conclusion is right, but the responses here are quite rejective and distracted by the least relevant part. There's even a thread on vitamin E causing fatigue, why can't it be related?

GenericName86

I think the issue people had (myself) was the title and contents of the post, OP posted in a way that this was definitive and final that Vitamin E causes hair loss without being open ended about it or going into detail about what kind of E, dosage, kind of hair loss etc. The post just reads as if Vitamin E causes hair loss no matter what also stating that is why pufa is bad.

I'm all for being wrong, it happens daily. If vitamin E was causing hair loss in the way OP is saying I'd be very interested in the mechanism behind it.

OP
B

BehcetsBoy

My experimentation is that every time I apply some mixed tocopherols (thorne brand, ultimate-e) topically to my thighs, my head hairline recedes visibly by the next day.

I believe this hairloss is also made much worse by all the vitamin K2/d3 I took for about a year which gave me crazy high testosterone BUT I don't actually lose any hair until I apply vitamin E (even the tiniest 10mg amount) even though I stopped taking the vitamin K2/d3 5 months ago (but I still have really high testosterone which is slowly coming down now).

If I don't apply any vitamin E then my hairline does not seem to recede one bit.

So my conclusion is a high level of testosterone plus vitamin E causes severe hairloss.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals