BREAKING! This ER Doctor Just NUKED Fauci's Pandemic Fraud Straight To Hell!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Here is the full interview:

yerrag

I had been thinking a lot about how I can tie all these together like a jigsaw puzzle. Now I think I have the whole picture.

This is China conspiring with the deep state, the never trumpers, and the establishment democrats. China wants another president to serve the next 4 years. So does the deep state and the establishment. After Russiagate and Ukrain Gate, it was time for Trump to counter-attack. But that didn't happen. China and the Deep State, with the help of Bill Gates and with Google, and with mainstream media, directly and indirectly, made the Coronavirus Hoax happen.

This was made to distract Trump. Barr was going to release the hounds on Mueller and company, and this was going to be a big blow to the deep state. They were desperate, and they made up the Coronavirus Hoax with the help of China. Not only that, they were going to make Trump look so bad in two ways - showing that he can't handle the crisis, with the lies by the CDC and by Fauci et al; and by tanking the economy, hoping that the catchphrase "It's the economy stupid" would apply in this election. Much to the surprise of the conspirators, that wasn't happening.

Does this seem improbable to you? Would China create the Wuhan Virus hoax at the expense of the people of Wuhan and their lives and livelihood? You bet. Would the deep state do such a thing? You bet.

The next thing that should happen is for the conspirators to hang. This is treason- conspiring with China! When 2 attempted coups by the deep state didn't work, they enlisted China to help them on the third try. They won't stop. Next might be what they did to JFK.

And this is also a criminal case - People of The World vs. China's Politburo and the Deep State.

It is time.

Last edited:

Gone Peating

I had been thinking a lot about how I can tie all these together like a jigsaw puzzle. Now I think I have the whole picture.

This is China conspiring with the deep state, the never trumpers, and the establishment democrats. China wants another president to serve the next 4 years. So does the deep state and the establishment. After Russiagate and Ukrain Gate, it was time for Trump to counter-attack. But that didn't happen. China and the Deep State, with the help of Bill Gates and with Google, and with mainstream media, directly and indirectly, made the Coronavirus Hoax happen.

This was made to distract Trump. Barr was going to release the hounds on Mueller and company, and this was going to be a big blow to the deep state. They were desperate, and they made up the Coronavirus Hoax with the help of China. Not only that, they were going to make Trump look so bad in two ways - showing that he can't handle the crisis, with the lies by the CDC and by Fauci et al; and by tanking the economy, hoping that the catchphrase "It's the economy stupid" would apply in this election. Much to the surprise of the conspirators, that wasn't happening.

Does this seem improbable to you? Would China create the Wuhan Virus hoax at the expense of the people of Wuhan and their lives and livelihood? You bet. Would the deep state do such a thing? You bet.

The next thing that should happen is for the conspirators to hang. This is treason- conspiring with China! When 2 attempted coups by the deep state didn't work, they enlisted China to help them on the third try. They won't stop. Next might be what they did to JFK.

And this is also a criminal case - People of The World vs. China's Politburo and the Deep State.

It is time.

Lol Trump is as much a part of the deep state as anyone

Everyone in his inner circle (not just Fauci) has strong ties to international bankers, the WHO, Bill Gates Foundation, Rockefellers, etc.

It would be ok if one or two did, but all of them?

He’s a shill. He speaks the truth a lot of the time, but has been as pro-establishment as any other world leader in deed. Qanon has fooled everyone into thinking they’re actually about to expose all the evil going on, but it’s just entertainment

yerrag

Lol so was JFK. So was FDR. So's Teddy Roosevelt. So was George. Especially fake assassinated Lincoln.

Drareg

It is time.

When is Barr going to release the hounds on Jeffrey Epstein the child sex trafficker? Considering Epstein has links to Barr’s father on top of this you don’t find this strange?
I’m genuinely curious how people are squaring this one in the trump and Barr fighting the deep state narrative, is trump waiting for his final 4 years ?or is it Epstein is a hoax ?

With regard to the narrative of mass convicted paedophiles during Barr and trumps reign as a sign they are fighting this, thousands of paedophiles are arrested each year ,do you think an elite paedophile ring cares about the peasant class paedophiles? I think not as long as they are free,same with child sex trafficking laws, these laws are already in place and were readily flouted by Epstein and the like.

The problem isn’t being solved by legislation ,the problem is stifling of investigation when said legislation has been breached, see Epstein’s sweet heart deal as an example.

Noodlz2

I find it funny that Epstein-Barr is a virus. Lots of synchronicity (just joking).

Gone Peating

Lol so was JFK. So was FDR. So's Teddy Roosevelt. So was George. Especially fake assassinated Lincoln.

Teddy Roosevelt did more to usher in the NWO than maybe any president. He allowed the existence of corporations to come into being (even though he talked a big game about opposing them. He was the main driver behind going to war with Spain for no reason other than to steal the Philippines away from them and further the colonial expansionism of the US.

Don't even get me started on FDR

JFK was a good dude at heart it seems, but aside from speaking out against rich globalists controlling the government a few times he never really did much to oppose them.

ThinPicking

This is great material and these gents are to be commended. It's great communication in context.

There's a spirit of expression in people of the states we're really missing here in the UK. God bless you all.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Excellent, thank you for posting. I shared this with all my family and friends.
You are very welcome. :) I am seeing around the net that this video is having a big impact.

Last edited:

Nokoni

It is time.
Great theory and good write-up. Don't know if it's what's actually happening (how can anybody?) but you can be sure that the people at the top all want to rule the world for their own benefit, they would scruple at nothing, and they would do these things if they had the means and thought they could get away with it. Nice.

yerrag

Great theory and good write-up. Don't know if it's what's actually happening (how can anybody?) but you can be sure that the people at the top all want to rule the world for their own benefit, they would scruple at nothing, and they would do these things if they had the means and thought they could get away with it. Nice.
Thanks.

I don't think I needed to be imaginative to dream this scenario up. After all, if you start by asking who benefits from all that is going on, it would point to China and to the Deep State. This is plan C of the Deep State, and China just got into Plan C. China was hoping that Plan A and Plan B would get rid of Trump, or destroy Trump's reelection chances. Xi Jin Ping was willing to wait until the next presidential term before coming to the table with the US. When that wasn't going to happen, Plan C had to be put into effect.

Consider that China had invested great sum in the Belt and Road Initiative, and Trump was trying to undo it by breaking up the supply chain that is safely centered in China, and which gives strength to realizing the vision that Xi Jin Ping has. There is just too much at stake for Xi. The Trump presidency is no longer an incovenience, it is a big stumbling block.

Gone Peating

“If you’re gonna dance on someone’s constitutional rights, you better have a really good scientific reason and not just theory”

“We need to get people tested and then get them back to work” repeated over ten times throughout the video.

This video was produced by the establishment, very impressive propaganda

Also at the end, after already going into detail about how the virus is nothing to be concerned about and how most people probably already have it anyway, they say “we’re going to work diligently to find a vaccine”

sweetpeat

“We need to get people tested and then get them back to work” repeated over ten times throughout the video.
Yeah, that confused me. I liked most of what they had to say and they did a good job explaining things. But if the virus is more widespread than we think and the fatality rate is so low, then I don't under the necessity of so much testing, especially as a condition for returning to work.

tankasnowgod

Here is some pure math with no sampling bias.

It’s the math, stupid.

The real pandemic starts the day lockdown ends.

The coronavirus is a crisis of math.

The coronavirus is an easy problem to solve…if we understood exponentials.

Unfortunately, the human mind is incapable of grasping exponentials. We cannot intuitively perceive how a small number can grow so large in such a small amount of time.

An Indian parable is relevant at this point.

A king wanted to reward the inventor of chess and asked him to name his prize. “I want you to fill up the entire chess board with wheat. One grain of wheat on the first square, 2 grains on the next square, double that on the next square for 4 grains, 8, 16, 32 and thus fill up the entire chess board,“ said the inventor.

At first, the king was offended, and thought his paltry request was a joke, but the inventor of chess was serious. So, the king told his servants to fill up the chess board. The servants came back and told the king that it couldn’t be done. They had used up the entire wheat stock of the kingdom. There was no more left to continue to fill the chess board. Just the last square alone on the board would require 9 trillion grains of wheat.

Just like the king in this story, every world leader has been fooled by a small number of coronavirus cases and the power of exponential growth.

We are accusing China for hiding the exact number of cases. But the important aspect is that 80,000 cases in two months should have been enough for us to wake up to the scary reality of this exponential growth. Despite seeing the data, the world leaders did nothing.

Some basic math around the virus:

• Starting from the first locally transmitted case in the US on February 26, 15 cases have grown to ~460,000 cases (April 9th) in only 6 weeks, in spite of lockdown measures being taken all over the country. On April 8, there were 31,000 new cases. Yesterday (April 9), there were 34,000 more new cases. And today, there will be even more.
  • There is no current indicator that the virus’s exponential growth will stop. Our current lockdown measures have slowed the rate of this exponential growth. But due to the nature of exponents, decreasing the rate of exponential growth still leaves you growing exponentially, and only marginally slower.
  • Exponential growth can only stop if there are no more people left for the virus to infect in its environment.

Ridiculous, because if you are talking about "exponential math," you don't start at an arbitrary point in the middle, like February 26th. Start at the beginning. That would be at least December 1st, but likely earlier.

Testing is increasing "exponentially," so that's why you're seeing so many new cases. And exponentially more recoveries, too. There's no current indicator to suggest that it didn't travel all around the world, possibly several times, before March or April.

Silly, too, as there are several assumptions, like the spread will always go at the same rate in every region, and during every season. That people's immune systems wouldn't be effective in fighting off the virus. That this virus even exists (has anyone satisfied any of Koch's postulates?). And that lockdowns work at either slowing or stopping the spread.

On this issue, I agree more with Dave Asprey than that medium writer- this is a global pandemic for people who can't add.

Dave Asprey on Instagram: “Part 3 of my IG series.”

Last edited:

Peatogenic

Ridiculous, because if you are talking about "exponential math," you don't start at an arbitrary point in the middle, like February 26th. Start at the beginning. That would be at least December 1st, but likely earlier.

Testing is increasing "exponentially," so that's why you're seeing so many new cases. And exponentially more recoveries, too. There's no current indicator to suggest that it didn't travel all around the world, possibly several times, before March or April.

Silly, too, as there are several assumptions, like the spread will always go at the same rate in every region, and during every season. That people's immune systems wouldn't be effective in fighting off the virus. That this virus even exists (has anyone satisfied any of Koch's postulates?). And that lockdowns work at either slowing or stopping the spread.

I agree with everything except that NYC is a bit of an indicator it didn't go around the world multiple times till now. Assuming just NYCs numbers haven't been misreported five times over.

Marcine

It is time.
good job! best scenario and closest to mine but you can add in the Space Economy. The Space aspect is where the CIA needs to not be or it will be disastrous. Disclosure is in the mix. I doubt if Gates, etc will even be tried because they cover their tracks so well. The Pompeo request to visit the lab that was denied is interesting. he's CIA so that is probably just a gesture to put more blame on China maybe. Catherine Fitts Solari Report for the Space econ info.

Drareg

Here is some pure math with no sampling bias.

It’s the math, stupid.

The real pandemic starts the day lockdown ends.

The coronavirus is a crisis of math.

The coronavirus is an easy problem to solve…if we understood exponentials.

Unfortunately, the human mind is incapable of grasping exponentials. We cannot intuitively perceive how a small number can grow so large in such a small amount of time.

An Indian parable is relevant at this point.

A king wanted to reward the inventor of chess and asked him to name his prize. “I want you to fill up the entire chess board with wheat. One grain of wheat on the first square, 2 grains on the next square, double that on the next square for 4 grains, 8, 16, 32 and thus fill up the entire chess board,“ said the inventor.

At first, the king was offended, and thought his paltry request was a joke, but the inventor of chess was serious. So, the king told his servants to fill up the chess board. The servants came back and told the king that it couldn’t be done. They had used up the entire wheat stock of the kingdom. There was no more left to continue to fill the chess board. Just the last square alone on the board would require 9 trillion grains of wheat.

Just like the king in this story, every world leader has been fooled by a small number of coronavirus cases and the power of exponential growth.

We are accusing China for hiding the exact number of cases. But the important aspect is that 80,000 cases in two months should have been enough for us to wake up to the scary reality of this exponential growth. Despite seeing the data, the world leaders did nothing.

Some basic math around the virus:

• Starting from the first locally transmitted case in the US on February 26, 15 cases have grown to ~460,000 cases (April 9th) in only 6 weeks, in spite of lockdown measures being taken all over the country. On April 8, there were 31,000 new cases. Yesterday (April 9), there were 34,000 more new cases. And today, there will be even more.
  • There is no current indicator that the virus’s exponential growth will stop. Our current lockdown measures have slowed the rate of this exponential growth. But due to the nature of exponents, decreasing the rate of exponential growth still leaves you growing exponentially, and only marginally slower.
  • Exponential growth can only stop if there are no more people left for the virus to infect in its environment.

Yes world leaders did nothing, they could have quarantined earlier but didn’t bother ,it was out by then and what we have discovered via ignorance or a gamble is most people show mild symptoms, it wasn’t extraordinarily deadly so what the motivations of the continued breach of constitutional rights is a concern, slowing it down so hospitals wouldn’t be overrun ,they will probably be overrun now when people are allowed back out and then a second wave will be worse because of late quarantine.

There is no cure for these viruses, do you mean a vaccine ? It could be they are essential within reality ,getting rid of them could be like getting rid of bees, I think the resilience of them speaks volumes, Haidut made an interesting speculative point of them being used as nature’s horizontal gene transfer.

To be fair I think most people understand exponential growth in an intuitive sense maybe not in the symbol of applied math form but through experience,planting an apple tree seed for example and said tree dropping more seeds in its environment? I think they understand it when applied to flu and colds every year also.

How exactly is there no sampling bias?

Can you apply an inverse of an exponential function to people’s lives economically speaking? Negative growth =negative health? Which is worse? It seems another trade off is made here,economic losers will be seen as collateral damage ,this time round more SARS/covid victims are not collateral damage and saved, as it stands though we will have to compare Sweden to the rest when things are more clear to sample the potential more victims scenario if we didn’t shut down.
Currently 200,000 covid deaths worldwide relative to how many job losses,ill health,suicide, reduced life span,reduced quality of life.

Testing using RNA amplification doesn’t seem ideal either.