Brazil is becoming the worst possible country for people who dont want to take the vaccine!

V

valdz

Yep, I routinely post it just to remind
I've read the something about Rwanda and that was really crazy what the military did. I don't recall where I read it from but it might've been on TG. Thanks for reminding us!

P

Peatness

I've read the something about Rwanda and that was really crazy what the military did. I don't recall where I read it from but it might've been on TG. Thanks for reminding us!
If you find it again please post.

P

Peatness

Found it. Operation Crimson Mist
I am speechless. That was 1994 by now the technology must have improved and perhaps better targeted such that millions of people can be persuade to be injected with unknown substances? The potential of such technology is horrifying. I am also wondering if this might behind some of the resent unrest in places like Nigeria, which is hardly ever reported on in the UK

There is a Brazilian health passport bill, but the president said he will veto it.
My age group has already been asked to vaccinate and I didn't go, I'll resist as much as possible. I'm a civil servant but as I work at home I don't run the risk of my organ forcing me to vaccinate.
What the Supreme Court has decided (comprised of 11 criminal courts and defenders of corrupt and murderers) is that it will not be unconstitutional for a person to be fired for refusing to be vaccinated.
Let's agree, in the most corrupt country in the world, if a law is passed requiring you to get vaccinated, I want to see someone comply with the law.
Reminds me of the war drafts.

Rick K

V

valdz

So, tin foil hats might work after all.
Ha ha, right. I thought of buying a few of those emf caps/hats that several small shops are making nowadays but they’re so expensive. Might as well stick w/ the tin foil. Lol.

Have you guys seen this?:

This is the article in portuguese: TRT de SP confirma demissão por justa causa de auxiliar de limpeza de hospital que não quis se vacinar contra a Covid no ABC

The system be like: "You have freedom... to comply with the narrative or you'll be punished."

southcesar

The mayor of Rio de Janeiro wants to make masks no longer mandatory for Carnaval. And truly, no one cared about "biosafety standards".

Back
Top Bottom