Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion. Is Reversal Possible The Ray Peat Way?

Watubi

Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion (BRVO) s a blockage of blood flow from your retina back to your heart, causing blurring or loss of vision. BRVO is the second most common retinal vascular diseases after diabetic retinopathy. Dr. Ray Peat has an unconventional approach to reversing diabetes and its related complications (like BRVO). Fundamentally BRVO is a circulatory problem caused by the hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis) which restrict/block flood flow and in my case is making me go blind. I am following Ray Peats dietary recommendations and wondered if anyone has had experience reducing inflammation and increasing blood circulation leading to the reversal of BRVO.

I would operate under the premise of being deficient in everything
regarding micronutrient amount,and replete.

Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion (BRVO) s a blockage of blood flow from your retina back to your heart, causing blurring or loss of vision. BRVO is the second most common retinal vascular diseases after diabetic retinopathy. Dr. Ray Peat has an unconventional approach to reversing diabetes and its related complications (like BRVO). Fundamentally BRVO is a circulatory problem caused by the hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis) which restrict/block flood flow and in my case is making me go blind. I am following Ray Peats dietary recommendations and wondered if anyone has had experience reducing inflammation and increasing blood circulation leading to the reversal of BRVO.
Any update on your condition?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom