Brainwave Entrainment , Stimulate Androgenic Hormones Is It Really Working?

Mauritio

cupofcoffee

This and the serotonin reducer are his best IMO.
Yeah, as we already discussed in private the "serotonin reducer" has a marked dopaminergic effect while the TPH one is way more antiserotonergic.

Personally i like the TPH much better, it feels like it washes away any past trauma, boosts mood and increases metabolism by a lot (judged by body warmth, physical energy and sugar cravings)

Mauritio

Yeah, as we already discussed in private the "serotonin reducer" has a marked dopaminergic effect while the TPH one is way more antiserotonergic.

Personally i like the TPH much better, it feels like it washes away any past trauma, boosts mood and increases metabolism by a lot (judged by body warmth, physical energy and sugar cravings)
Interesting makes me want to use the TPH one again. Recently I've only been using the serotonin reducer.
BN said he's going to make a channel for women soon, under a comment
Oh cool. But I couldn't see much peaty things coming out of that, except progesterone.

cupofcoffee

Interesting makes me want to use the TPH one again. Recently I've only been using the serotonin reducer.

Oh cool. But I couldn't see much peaty things coming out of that, except progesterone.
Peat said that cellular damage upregulates aromatase and TPH directly, so i suspect that inhibiting TPH has a more protective and regenerative effect on the cell than simply lowering serotonin and/or antagonizing single receptors. Maybe it's just my speculation but in my mind it makes sense.

Mauritio

Peat said that cellular damage upregulates aromatase and TPH directly, so i suspect that inhibiting TPH has a more protective and regenerative effect on the cell than simply lowering serotonin and/or antagonizing single receptors. Maybe it's just my speculation but in my mind it makes sense.
Its definitely more upstream in the stress cascade so that's pro. But especially with frequencies the proof is in the pudding.

Awesome that he seems so open about many peaty things . He even seems to have changed his mind on PUFA a little (from what I read in the comments) . I remember he was heavily opposing the idea when I pitched him an anti-PUFA idea.

cupofcoffee

Its definitely more upstream in the stress cascade so that's pro. But especially with frequencies the proof is in the pudding.

Awesome that he seems so open about many peaty things . He even seems to have changed his mind on PUFA a little (from what I read in the comments) . I remember he was heavily opposing the idea when I pitched him an anti-PUFA idea.
Yeah

cupofcoffee

i won't want to go too much off topic but he's a quote i found about serotonin lowering and adaptation: (i remember it was one of our worries)

I think they meant "receptors". In general a high amount of serotonin or a serotonin agonist would decrease the number of serotonin "receptors" in the cell. It is an adaptation to high serotonin levels but the main issue is the high serotonin which affects the organism systemically. It will lower metabolism, cause fibrosis, hypogonadism, etc in addition to the brain damage. The receptors are irrelevant.

Pointless

I've been listening to some of the sounds from Sapien Medicine and Binaural Nutrition, and I have some questions. Maybe some gurus here can answer.

What does "morphic fields" mean? I know morphogenetic fields can cause differentiation of cells and change the structure of organisms, but how is this created with sound? Is there hard science behind this, or is it just jargon?

How do these artists create the effects of certain drugs? Are there studies that map the brainwaves of people under the influence, and they reproduce these effects?

Lots of these videos claim to increase some non-peaty chemicals like melatonin, serotonin, HGH, etc. I'm looking for something that will increase regeneration and reduce autoimmunity, but I'm worried that it will increase HGH or cause other problems. Anyone have any recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom