Brain tumour 60 years old advice please

BearWithMe

Exactly the same thing happened to my mother and my grandfather. From perfect health to brain tumor shortly after the jab.

P

Peatness

This article explains the potential for the injections to cause cancer

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Exactly the same thing happened to my mother and my grandfather. From full health to brain tumor shortly after the jab.
Wow very sorry to hear that. This damn vaccine is evil.

J.R.K

Unfortunately yes. He started to get headaches about 3 months ago and was vaccinated sometime before that. Do you think there may be a connection? Any thoughts on how the vax could cause cancer?
Dr Ryan Cole mentioned that he is seeing a drop in patients killer T Cell levels, apparently these cells roam and kill off cancer cells. He has also said that he has seen an uptake in cancers that are more advanced than they should from seeing the patients a few months before with no cancer present.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Dr Ryan Cole mentioned that he is seeing a drop in patients killer T Cell levels, apparently these cells roam and kill off cancer cells. He has also said that he has seen an uptake in cancers that are more advanced than they should from seeing the patients a few months before with no cancer present.
Interesting I wonder if his T-cell levels will be measured as part of his diagnosis. I know that serotonin has been shown to lower t-cells. Cyproheptadine or other anti serotonin agents may be a good addition for anti cancer treatment.

J.R.K

Interesting I wonder if his T-cell levels will be measured as part of his diagnosis. I know that serotonin has been shown to lower t-cells. Cyproheptadine or other anti serotonin agents may be a good addition for anti cancer treatment.
Possibly, it seems anything that lowers inflammation, lactic acid, raises CO2, and increases oxidative phosphorylation, is beneficial, I think the MB, thiamine, niacinamide and red light might be the most economical and easy things to do, that would not cause any real damaging side effects.
It takes a bit to come to the understanding that cancer is a system wide issue not just localized to one region. That is why I would be curious to know the results of @Haiduts extended experiment on the gliablastoma using thiamine and niacinamide. If positive like the last one I would be both happy for Haidut but maybe starting to get a little concerned that he is attracting some unwanted attention.

aliml

Effects-of-Th1-Th2-on-tumor-progression-Naive-T-cells-become-Th1-cells-or-Th2-cells.png

======================================================================

Factors that May Balance the Immune System (Lower Th2)

--Sun/UVB light
--Probiotics
--NAC/Glutathione
--Licorice
--Gynostemma
--Ginger
--Reishi
--Tinospora
--Quercetin
--Astragalus
--Bee products: Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen, Propolis, Honey
--Black Cumin Seed Oil

Last edited:
My family member was also diagnosed this past summer with Brain tumor-Diffuse large b-cell primary cns lymphoma. No vax. 8 cycles methotrexate with scheduled bone marrow stem cell implant. Gets sod. Bicarbonate. and folinic acid During each treatment. I will be posting later with more details- diet, supps etc. but (relevant?) Got MRSA/pneumonia in hospital early in treatment—got Piperacillin / Tazobactam and vancomycin and The MRI after showed no tumor/ decreased edema. They still recommended finishing treatment. So that’s still underway. Curious @Daniil why no b6? he was put specifically on it bc he showed latent TB and put on INH and B6.....they gave pyridozine initially but we changed to P5P.

L_C

Hi all, close family friend has recently been diagnosed with a brain tumor hes been having headaches for a while, still does not know if it is malignant or not but I'm assuming that it is.

He is not on any medication of any kind and and I am looking for advice on how to treat.

My first thoughts are Aspirin and vitamin K and some of the b vitamins. The other one I am thinking is Pyruvate/Aceatotacetate I heard @haidut mention an anecdotal case on one of Danny roddys shows recently for treating cancer. I know it has anti-cancer effects but I don't recall specifically what type of cancer the person had.

Current supplement reccomendation

500mg Aspirin Daily
Vitamin K1,K2,K7: K1 2mg, k2 10mg, k7 200mcg
Magnoil (magnesium): 133mg
B-Vitamin Complex

Any other recommendations would be appreciated. Am going to post medical data when I can
Here and there I read about how cancer can be due to parasites and people recovered taking anti parasite medication. Perhaps, something to look into. Also have your friend to check iron...

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Here and there I read about how cancer can be due to parasites and people recovered taking anti parasite medication. Perhaps, something to look into. Also have your friend to check iron...

Thanks for that LC, I've heard of anti parasite medication being very helpful also. If his cancer was caused by the covid vaccine I wonder if one of the methods of action of ivermectin (which is also an anti-parasite medication has been) against covid is also somewhat anti-cancer.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
An update on my friend's situation and what I plan to recommend.

So he has had two rounds of chemo and the tumor has not shrunk at all and now he is trying one final round of chemo combined with radiotherapy.

The fact that the tumor has not shrunk makes me think that a supplement like Pyrucet would be very helpful as chemo resistance is believed to be caused by high levels of glutothione (GSH) and the ingredients in Pyrucet have been shown to drastically lower GSH. The one thing I am concerned about though are the energy draining effects of pyrucet that has been reported by some. I was thinking about including a dose of cardenosine to compensate this due to its pro ATP effects. Anyone have any thought on this or would this perhaps simply lower FFA further and make him more tired?

Finally I want to include a combination of progesterone and dhea to block cortisol as this has been shown to powerfully block cancer progression even in terminal cases.

Anyone's thoughts or opinions are welcome.

Many thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals