Brain Supplement Recommendations For People With Serotonin Sensitivity

m1210

So I've been wanting to try some brain supplements for leaky bbb (blood-brain barrier) / inflammation but many of them had to be avoided due to my serotonin sensitivity (ex. ginkgo biloba, ginseng, turmeric etc.)

I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for supplements that doesn't provoke serotonin reaction? Also, does anyone know if reishi mushroom affects serotonin?

Frankdee20

So I've been wanting to try some brain supplements for leaky bbb (blood-brain barrier) / inflammation but many of them had to be avoided due to my serotonin sensitivity (ex. ginkgo biloba, ginseng, turmeric etc.)

I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for supplements that doesn't provoke serotonin reaction? Also, does anyone know if reishi mushroom affects serotonin?

There’s no way to prove with certainty that what causes issues for you is brain serotonin... that’s the problem on this forum, we all think we can see what’s going on inside the brain.... Supplements are hit and miss ..,. Ginkgo and Ginseng strongly block GABA circuits and this can cause more issues than anything else

Frankdee20

Avoid 5htp, tryptophan, SJW, Asheaganda, those are the main serotonin ones

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals