Brain Sensation

Runenight201

Does anyone else feel the activity of their brain? It’s something that I’ve been doing a lot lately, and in conjunction with other measures of my health has helped me a lot in making correct choices. I’m not sure if this is a common thing that people experience, or if I’ve just become very perceptive of my brain activity through extensive meditation.

Kram

I often feel a lack of activity....maybe I should try meditation as everything else has failed..

Peatful

I too feel my brain activity.
I’d prefer not tbh.

I have assumed it is not a sign of health since I never had those sensations in my teens, twenties or thirties.

What does it feel like? I’m having trouble understanding your experience here. Can you describe it more fully?

Thanks

OP
Runenight201

Runenight201

In the area between the roof of my mouth and my skull, it feels like a pleasurable sensation of comfort. A slow massaging of the area, as if hands were gently caressing the tissues of the brain, with a consistent pressure, not undulating but a steady push. Sometimes the sensation will travel on downwards and reach the top of my forehead, especially if I just sit there and ruminate on the sensations for long enough. When I’m agitated, the sensation leaves the center of my head, and moves towards the outskirts. I think the lack of activation of the center of my brain is what causes me to be agitated.

In general, with any ingestion of any type of substance, I can feel certain areas of my brain begin to stimulate. I remember one day I took far too big a dose of thc dab oil, and I felt strongly only the left side of my brain being highly active. I was so stressed it felt like my brain was going to snap in two. I kept trying hard to meditate and activate my right side, but I was stuck in this stressed state. Had this same situation occurred now I think I would have been able to ameliorate the issue with rehabilitative consumption of food/drinks.

Peatful

Where as mine feel like a hormonal shift of sorts.

Not a zap, but an unpleasant current.

Focal to one hemisphere.

I chalk mine up to aging or peri menopause.

But I must say, I’ve never met anyone else who can feel their brain activity- so I was glad to see this post.

OP
Runenight201

Runenight201

Where as mine feel like a hormonal shift of sorts.

Not a zap, but an unpleasant current.

Focal to one hemisphere.

I chalk mine up to aging or peri menopause.

But I must say, I’ve never met anyone else who can feel their brain activity- so I was glad to see this post.

I can’t recall when the pivotal moment occurred, but it was probably sometime a couple months ago when I really started paying attention to it and noticing it’s presence.

It really is instrumental in helping me make correct choices. Some people go their whole life without ever making the food/physio/psyche connection, which is truly unfortunate, where as others make the food/physio connection, but lack the psyche component of it, which is much better, but incomplete. I think it would be most helpful if people could draw the full connection.

That is concerning about your sensation being to one hemisphere. Right or left? While I think food is the ultimate healer, there are perhaps activities you could undergo to help activate the other half. But now I’m curious, and so I’ll go do some reading on the brain and it’s separate hemispheres, it’s evolution, etc... I’m all experience but no theory! How incomplete, but it’s what i enjoy the most. How boring playing scales on a guitar used to be, and how exciting the improvisation and freestyle is! But a little structure can go a long way towards accelerating mastery, so long as the structure doesn’t enslave and crush the spirit!

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I have felt what I thought was some kind of pulsation or throbbing in where I think the hypothalamus is located. It was especially noticeable at perimenopause like @Peatful mentioned. I figured my body was trying to compensate for decreases hormones. It felt strange.

Peatful

Thx for that @Dolomite.
That’s a good hypothesis.

@Runenight201
I feel it in my right hemisphere.
But deeply- so the hypothalamus hypotheses is a good one.
But I’m left brain dominant if I had to choose one.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals