Brain Cancer stage 4 glioblastoma giant cells. What options are available?

Nemo

Is there some way i can give her 15g of baking soda easier? She complains about its taste and she wanna throw up from it. Ican put it in capsules or something ?

egoy, don't worry too much about hitting dose targets. She can't eat as much as usual right now and she may not be able to tolerate full doses. Your goal is to get her moving in the right direction as best you can.

I think capsules are a great idea. Be sure to listen to her about how they make her feel and adjust accordingly.

mrchibbs

Great job @egoy

I think niacinamide and cyproheptadine (can be found at drugstores too) are some of the best things you can give her right now, until you get pyrucet from idealabs.

A lot of niacinamide powder can be given in some applesauce. And since it will block the entry of PUFAs into the cell, it's very important for glioblastoma.

Vitamin D also helps with everything. Finding an MCT oil-based supplement can be applied on the skin.

Progesterone would be very good too. Health Natura's or Progest E product are great and can be applied on the skin with a little extra coconut oil to spread it. It's anti-cancer but would also be extremely soothing and relaxing for her.

OP
llian

llian

Great job @egoy

I think niacinamide and cyproheptadine (can be found at drugstores too) are some of the best things you can give her right now, until you get pyrucet from idealabs.

A lot of niacinamide powder can be given in some applesauce. And since it will block the entry of PUFAs into the cell, it's very important for glioblastoma.

Vitamin D also helps with everything. Finding an MCT oil-based supplement can be applied on the skin.

Progesterone would be very good too. Health Natura's or Progest E product are great and can be applied on the skin with a little extra coconut oil to spread it. It's anti-cancer but would also be extremely soothing and relaxing for her.
Thank you ! I will try to incorporate these untill idealabs products arrive.

But... can you please tell me honestly how much of life expenctancy can i hope for her with using all of these protocols for her ? Is there any chance that she will ever recover/cure from this? Ty

Inaut

But... can you please tell me honestly how much of life expenctancy can i hope for her with using all of these protocols for her ? Is there any chance that she will ever recover/cure from this? Ty
People can always outlive timeframes given from doctors. My grandfather some years ago was told he had a year to live (actually his diagnosis was told to my father because he did not understand the language ). My father lied to him saying he just had ulcers in his esophagus instead of esophageal cancer. He lived for an additional 17 years...Stay positive and pray to God. It may be tough to do right now but you and your Mom need to keep the faith. I think it’s already touched on in this thread but I think people die because they give up a lot of times.

mrchibbs

Yes she can absolutely recover. Stop thinking in terms of lifespan, no one can know that for sure and it's not helpful.

She @Inaut story above.

IdeaLabs typically have very fast shipments.

tankasnowgod

Honestly i am so worried, she is in Stage 3, is there any hope whatsoever in this case ? Right now i'll be happy if i just keep her another year alive.

There is ALWAYS hope. There was a quote on this forum, I think attributed to Peat, that was something along the lines of "some researchers don't think any cancer should be called malignant/fatal, as there is always a chance at spontaneous recovery."

This is still my favorite story in that regard-

OP
llian

llian

I am so scared my idealabs order will be seized by customs since i want to order 12x bottles of progestene and cypro, T3... @haidut i will have problems with this order at customs? I am very worried that they will seize this... this is what i want to give her, should i add some dopamine agonist too?
Screenshot_20210425-230333_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210425-230340_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210425-230351_Chrome.jpg

I need some guarantee all of these will pass the customs ... can i pay more for better shipment to be sure these will arrive?

Nemo

People can always outlive timeframes given from doctors. My grandfather some years ago was told he had a year to live (actually his diagnosis was told to my father because he did not understand the language ). My father lied to him saying he just had ulcers in his esophagus instead of esophageal cancer. He lived for an additional 17 years...Stay positive and pray to God. It may be tough to do right now but you and your Mom need to keep the faith. I think it’s already touched on in this thread but I think people die because they give up a lot of times.

Inspiring.

Nemo

I think your mother can heal and have a normal life expectancy. She's younger than I was when I was sick. They judged her healthy enough for surgery.

You're in the hardest part right now, egoy. People do not feel good right after brain surgery.

Try to get over thinking cancer is some foreign monstrous thing. It's a metabolic disorder. You're giving her things that will support her cells' normal functioning and give her energy to heal.

You just keep doing that. Just focus for now on that.

Nemo

I am so scared my idealabs order will be seized by customs since i want to order 12x bottles of progestene and cypro, T3... @haidut i will have problems with this order at customs? I am very worried that they will seize this... this is what i want to give her, should i add some dopamine agonist too?
View attachment 22992
View attachment 22993
View attachment 22994
I need some guarantee all of these will pass the customs ... can i pay more for better shipment to be sure these will arrive?

egoy, I have no experience dealing with customs, so somebody else has to answer that.

I would just say that this is a lot to hit your mother with all at one time. I'd probably start with a bottle or two of Progestene, a bottle of Pyrucet, and maybe one more thing that you think she may most need. Get going with that and build on that.

You're doing aspirin already. That's powerful. Progesterone is very powerful. Pyrucet is extremely powerful.

OP
llian

llian

egoy, I have no experience dealing with customs, so somebody else has to answer that.

I would just say that this is a lot to hit your mother with all at one time. I'd probably start with a bottle or two of Progestene, a bottle of Pyrucet, and maybe one more thing that you think she may most need. Get going with that and build on that.

You're doing aspirin already. That's powerful. Progesterone is very powerful. Pyrucet is extremely powerful.
You are right ! Right now my stress is sky high and i'm biting and buying everything that has been show to improve her condition and lower inflammation. I will try to resume to aspirin, progesterone, pyrucet, diet and probably i will buy her cyproheptadine as well. I bought a red light device too and ozone device(i think this is worthless since methylene blue works the same and its less riskier)

Thank you for increasing my confidence and get me over easier this tough period of my life !

Nemo

You are right ! Right now my stress is sky high and i'm biting and buying everything that has been show to improve her condition and lower inflammation. I will try to resume to aspirin, progesterone, pyrucet, diet and probably i will buy her cyproheptadine as well. I bought a red light device too and ozone device(i think this is worthless since methylene blue works the same and its less riskier)

Thank you for increasing my confidence and get me over easier this tough period of my life !

I agree about the cypro. I've not tried it but I remember clearly that Ray suggested it to someone with brain cancer.

You have been impressive with your research. That will help a lot.

mrchibbs

You're doing the right things! Maybe start with a smaller idealabs order first, and choose DHL shipping, it's usually VERY fast.

Try to have her focus on a few things, pyrucet/niacinamide to improve glucose oxidation and lower free fatty acids, vitamin D topically to make sure it is optimal, progesterone topically or orally which will help A LOT to relax and feel good, and cyproheptadine which blocks stress hormones and will give her great sleep (which is where most healing takes place).

Just take it day by day, and work on making her feel better. Work with her so that she takes it easy, and enjoys herself, something as simple as laughter can be extremely therapeutic even in advanced ''cancers''. So maybe get her to watch a funny show/sitcom.

Keep us updated!

lampofred

High dose aspirin (I think 5-6 grams daily is what Dr. Peat recommends) along with vitamin K to prevent bleeding (here is his article on aspirin: Aspirin, brain, and cancer), and I think keeping TSH as low as possible would also help. As @Nemo mentioned I think sugar would be very beneficial, especially for this type of cancer. Keeping the gut sterile, and keeping phosphate as low as possible I think would also help and avoiding meat/iron. Blood donation might also be worth a try to get rid of excess iron, but if you're already weak then that might be risky.

I think TSH/phosphate/iron/PTH should be as low as possible for brain issues, and maximize short-chain fats like coconut oil, eat an abundance sugar, avoid PUFA, avoid meat and iron, use progesterone and high-dose aspirin. Personality-wise, avoid rigidity, do new things, have fun, don't overwork the brain, read enjoyable fiction books that aren't too serious, etc.

I think all of Peat's work in a sense addresses brain health in a sense, so I would thoroughly study his articles and the email exchange Wiki.

Last edited: