"Brain-Boosting" Fish Oil In Powdered Formula Milk Making Babies Violently Sick

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
"Babies are becoming violently ill after drinking a new formula milk touted by manufacturers as ‘brain boosting’, child nutrition experts have warned.

Alarmed mothers have complained that the powdered milk with fish oil makes their babies vomit and some have been taken to hospital with severe reflux.

Fish oils have been added to major brands such as SMA and Aptamil to tempt parents who believe the Omega 3 fatty acids they contain help growing brains."

More at link: Mothers say fish oil in powdered formula milk is making their babies violently ill | Daily Mail Online

:(

BibleBeliever

Strangely I have met many mothers who don't breastfeed because it's an inconvience, the laziness and irresponsibility sickens me. Some give their boy soy formula to ruin them. Now there is this fish garbage.
Making newborns guinea pigs; those who are most fragile and helpless. Very evil.

dlind70

Its a GMO in the Milk. Its for money making, these "people" disregard health of its citizens for money.

Peter Whoriskey (“How millions of cartons of ‘organic’ milk contain an oil brewed in industrial vats of
algae,” The Washington Post, Jun. 5, 2017) wrote …
“Inside a South Carolina factory, in industrial vats that stand five stories high, batches of algae are
carefully tended, kept warm and fed corn syrup. There the algae, known as Schizochytrium, multiply
quickly. The payoff, which comes after processing, is a substance that resembles corn oil. It tastes
faintly fishy.
“Marketed as a nutritional enhancement, the oil is added to millions of cartons of organic milk from
Horizon, one of the nation’s largest organic brands. Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, the oil allows
Horizon to advertise health benefits and charge a higher price.”

<<<<More GMO Garbage in our "food"

According to the Cornucopia Institute …
“DHA algal oil is added to nearly all brands of infant formula, and is often found in other foods and
beverages, such as milk and soy milk. It is listed as ‘DHA from algal oil’ and sometimes accompanied
by the ‘LifesDHA’ logo.
“Due to a backroom deal between corporate lobbyists and USDA officials, the USDA has looked the
other way and failed to take enforcement action against organic food manufacturers that have added
DHA algal oil to organic foods and beverages.”

omnivoracious

With my daughter we were first time parents and basically my wife supplemented with one of the major formula brands that hypes up the DHA content. Hospital gave it to us when she was born so we stuck with that brand which is widely available. My daughter did fine but the second time around with my son I ended up getting formula from Germany. No DHA this time around. Glad to have the formula days behind us. What a mess.

dlind70

Garbage like this GMO crap and more research seems to conclude that fish oil is terrible for health. I do painting and I know that paint used to be made with quick drying flax or unsaturated seeds. The industry found it to be cheaper to use petroleum in paints.

Any true fisherman will tell you how quickly a fish gets rancid smells. Now imagine millions of people getting that rancid oil in a "supplement".
These rancid (and now GMO rancid) oils are just re-marketed as health 'supplements'.

SCAM SCAM SCAM
Fish oil outside of the whole fish is Really BAD for Health.

Could be fine if you enjoy the whole fish (but who does that, I mean eating the whole fish thyroid, eyes, skeleton, etc.)

T

tca300

Strangely I have met many mothers who don't breastfeed because it's an inconvience, the laziness and irresponsibility sickens me. Some give their boy soy formula to ruin them. Now there is this fish garbage.
Making newborns guinea pigs; those who are most fragile and helpless. Very evil.
:darts: